My reputation here  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does my reputation here hinge on whether the Bills win today against the Steelers?

• Yes
    • No

Thank you Seandelevan! Do you know who controls our reputation score in our profile? is it the Moderator or Administrator?

Yes it most certainly does......1 wrong pick and you will be ridiculed, blasted, shamed, told to go FY at every turn and be made fun of at every opportunity that presents itself......welcome to the Range where most here seem to forget to take their meds when posting......except for me of course...i have no reputation anyways!

• Haha 2

Oh you were actually talking about the literal reputation points? Obviously I have no idea what that even is, who controls it, what it does, or what it means. I couldn’t care less. Back in the day we had Buffalo Chips that you could win, lose, bet on…and buy avatars, emojis or what not with them.

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

58 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Who are you?

The Range's new sock account.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

11 hours ago, John10 said:

Does my reputation here hinge on whether the Bills win today against the Steelers?

Thanks a lot, dumbass. You jinxed the team for the whole season.

12 hours ago, John10 said:

Does my reputation here hinge on whether the Bills win today against the Steelers?

Yes it does.  Based on the Bills performance today you should crawl into a hole and die.  Your reputation is crushed, your life is over.  :niterider:

Seandelevan - Okay, Thank you! 

bv - i did not watch the game. i am devastated at the Bills loss yesterday.