Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Interesting Opening Day Trend About the Steelers.

Was kind of curious…and bored…and looked at the Steelers opening day record the last ten years…and it’s not good. In fact, there were NUMEROUS opening day games… at Heinz Field even…where they got fucking drubbed. Twice against the Pats, the Broncos, Ravens, Titans..even had a tie against the Browns once lol. Their only opening day wins were two against the Browns(when the Browns were trash), a bad Washington team, and last years shitty Giants team. So 4-5-1

Safe to say these guys are notoriously unprepared at the start of a season. 

• Trump 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I'm not a big fan of Tomlin.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

49 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm not a big fan of Tomlin.

Neither am I. I think he coaches off emotion and inherited a nice situation. And most of these opening day losses were double digit losses too. I think he may be the most overrated coach ever.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Neither am I. I think he coaches off emotion and inherited a nice situation. And most of these opening day losses were double digit losses too. I think he may be the most overrated coach ever.

He inherited a turn key SB team and other than that year is just consistent enough with Roth that on the surface it looks like he's a good coach.  JMO though!

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

He reminds me a lot of Herm Edwards.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Steelers coming in here and winning is the equivalent of the Bills going into Arrowhead and winning. Can you imagine the Bills winning in Arrowhead? NOPE. Must be nice. MUST BE FUCKING NICE