Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Flashback: Biden Administration Lied Repeatedly About Vaccine Mandates

Would Dear Leader Xiden ever lie? Certainly not Comrades! Xiden's carrots are all gone and now he brandishes the stick. If you voted for this man I deplore you.

Once again Joe Biden has done something he promised he wouldn’t upon mandating all federal workers get the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as all companies with more than 100 employees.

On the campaign trail he pledged to “crush” COVID-19, something he’s since failed miserably at doing. This new vaccine mandate appears to be an admission of defeat on that front as he attempts more drastic measures – the exact kind of measures he said he would not enact as president.

Back in December 2020 he promised to not make the vaccine mandatory for anyone. “No, I don’t think it should be mandatory, but I would do everything in my power… as President of the United States to encourage people to do the right thing.”

His administration echoed the same rhetoric just recently as rumors of a federal mandate began to swirl.

Just at the end of July White House principal deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters “a national vaccine requirement is not under consideration at this time” but said that it’s important for private companies to require them.

And then there was the head of the CDC herself, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, who “clarified” there would be no federal vaccine mandate. That “clarification” came after she was asked on Fox News “Are you for mandating a vaccine on a federal level,” and Walensky replied “That’s something that I think the administration is looking into.”

Biden’s COVID advisor Jeffrey Zients says there will be no federal vaccine mandate too.

What else are they lying about? Just about everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The Sloppy Joe Administration has lost all credibility when it comes to handling the virus.  :niterider:

27 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Most of us knew that he was running under the guise of being good ol' moderate Joe...only to be a puppet that would push far left and anti American policies. 45 also told the people, and he was right, as usual.

This POS was always a failure and never accomplished anything for the people during his time in the government...this wasn't going to change.

They played off C19 and Trump hate based on lies while Biden hid and the media ran cover. Then they still had to cheat at unprecedented levels to get him installed.

Just despicable all around

Of course they cheated and they are gonna cheat equally as bad for that scumhole Newsom in California.

The best thing that could happen for California, and this country, is to get a far leftist out of government and install someone, like Elder, with, at least, a different perspective.

Only time would tell if Elder is right for California, but how can he be worse than fucktwat Newsom.

• Like 1

Has he told over 35,000 yet?? 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Catturd Flatten The Curve.png

Plandemic.jpeg

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

yajwoydic3o71.jpg

Private citizen vigilantes? 

LMAO 

These people are fucking insane and have no idea what this would open the door to for Americans in the future.

Hard to believe these people have a functioning brain. Either that or they want America to change for the worse. 

49 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Private citizen vigilantes? 

LMAO 

These people are fucking insane and have no idea what this would open the door to for Americans in the future.

Hard to believe these people have a functioning brain. Either that or they want America to change for the worse. 

Oh, so you dont support the Texas abortion bill?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

yajwoydic3o71.jpg

Is that anything like Texas allowing bounties to turn in anyone who assists in someone getting an abortion??? Those bounties they like, apparently

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Is that anything like Texas allowing bounties to turn in anyone who assists in someone getting an abortion??? Those bounties they like, apparently

HipKat claims that he used to be a Republican.  He's a liar.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

HipKat claims that he used to be a Republican.  He's a liar.

@HipKat look, he doesn't want to engage with what we are talking about. He knows it would be hypocritical. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 9/10/2021 at 1:41 PM, SackMan518 said:

Would Dear Leader Xiden ever lie? Certainly not Comrades! Xiden's carrots are all gone and now he brandishes the stick. If you voted for this man I deplore you.

Once again Joe Biden has done something he promised he wouldn’t upon mandating all federal workers get the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as all companies with more than 100 employees.

On the campaign trail he pledged to “crush” COVID-19, something he’s since failed miserably at doing. This new vaccine mandate appears to be an admission of defeat on that front as he attempts more drastic measures – the exact kind of measures he said he would not enact as president.

Back in December 2020 he promised to not make the vaccine mandatory for anyone. “No, I don’t think it should be mandatory, but I would do everything in my power… as President of the United States to encourage people to do the right thing.”

His administration echoed the same rhetoric just recently as rumors of a federal mandate began to swirl.

Just at the end of July White House principal deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters “a national vaccine requirement is not under consideration at this time” but said that it’s important for private companies to require them.

And then there was the head of the CDC herself, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, who “clarified” there would be no federal vaccine mandate. That “clarification” came after she was asked on Fox News “Are you for mandating a vaccine on a federal level,” and Walensky replied “That’s something that I think the administration is looking into.”

Biden’s COVID advisor Jeffrey Zients says there will be no federal vaccine mandate too.

What else are they lying about? Just about everything.

Maybe the assumption was that the trajectory they were on with vaccinations would lead to a % vaccination that would not need any additional push. 

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

@HipKat look, he doesn't want to engage with what we are talking about. He knows it would be hypocritical. 

He's too stupid to understand what we're talking about

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, foster said:

Maybe the assumption was that the trajectory they were on with vaccinations would lead to a % vaccination that would not need any additional push. 

True, they also assumed the vaccines would work.

Parler @NYexile