Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

My list of reasons why I refuse the jab

5mjpyl.jpg

• Trump 1

Republican leadership need to start using one simple word, one syllable, four letters - anytime a Democrat mentions anything about COVID-19 "vaccines" or anything else:  scam.

Democrats are lying, scam artists,  When it comes to everything out of their mouth.

Scam!

:rockon:

16. USPS workers are exempt probably because they said in July that Biden can fuck off.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

16. USPS workers are exempt probably because they said in July that Biden can fuck off.

Can't wait for Biden to explain that..........of course he won't go anywhere near it.  That's not the only one.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nope.  Biden got their asses.  Where there is a will, there's a way.  :niterider:

Postal workers will be subject to Biden vaccine mandate, contrary to initial confused reports

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, CNYBillsFan said:

Republican leadership need to start using one simple word, one syllable, four letters - anytime a Democrat mentions anything about COVID-19 "vaccines" or anything else:  scam.

Democrats are lying, scam artists,  When it comes to everything out of their mouth.

Scam!

:rockon:

Yes, especially about the vaccines. I highly recommend that Republicans continue to refuse to take the vaccines. Oh, 1500 of your magat martyrs died today

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, especially about the vaccines. I highly recommend that Republicans continue to refuse to take the vaccines. Oh, 1500 of your magat murders died today

Fuck you, cunt.  Was that harsh?  LOL.  Hip wishes death on others YET AGAIN.  What a douche.

• Like 2

In addition to losing our freedom and privacy, we are allowing strangers to inject something into our bodies and we cannot be sure what exactly they are injecting into our bodies with this Covid19 vaccine. And I do not believe the Covid19 virus spreads from person to person. There were large concerts being held in other countries and only a small minority of people tested positive for the virus. And if you drive around to your local hospitals, we do not see very long lines of people or a massive crowd of people waiting to enter the hospitals to be treated for this Covid19 virus. 

On June 5, 1981 the AIDS virus emerged and was first detected in five gay people in Los Angeles, California. 733,000 people died in the United States of the AIDS virus and 32 million people died worldwide of the AIDS virus. That information is from CNN. Conspiracy Theorists believe the AIDS virus was created by the American Government. Conspiracy Theorists believe gay people were injected with the new AIDS virus when they volunteered to test the Hepatitus vaccine in 1981.

The Covid19 Vaccine is thought to change your DNA and have a microchip, according to Conspiracy Theorists. We can never be sure as to what exactly is in this Covid19 Vaccine. 

I really thought the laughter and lunacy would die with the end of the Donald administration, but I'm happy to see that Donald's conspiracy-centric cult members are carrying on the proud tradition of entertaining the rest of us.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

26 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I really thought the laughter and lunacy would die with the end of the Donald administration, but I'm happy to see that Donald's conspiracy-centric cult members are carrying on the proud tradition of entertaining the rest of us.

spacer.png

Instead of worrying about a man who isn’t president anymore and his so called “cultists”…….

worry about the mother fuckin potato brain Bi-dumb, who is a first class fuck up idiot, who has the entire world at risk and laughing at the United States of America. 

Meanwhile, terrorists are planning their next plot to do serious damage to the USA and your homeland because of the impotent Bi-dumb administration.

And you, like the rest of the leftist peabrains on this board, are still obsessed about Trump.

Give me a fuckin break.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i believe a secret group of evil Scientists working for the Cabal created the AIDS Virus in the United States. The Cabal financed the creation of the AIDS Virus. 

• Barf 1

14 hours ago, LIBills said:

Instead of worrying about a man who isn’t president anymore and his so called “cultists”…….

worry about the mother fuckin potato brain Bi-dumb, who is a first class fuck up idiot, who has the entire world at risk and laughing at the United States of America. 

Meanwhile, terrorists are planning their next plot to do serious damage to the USA and your homeland because of the impotent Bi-dumb administration.

And you, like the rest of the leftist peabrains on this board, are still obsessed about Trump.

Give me a fuckin break.

THIS X 10