Sign in to follow this  
John10

Bills usually win when i do not watch them on TV

I have figured out that the Buffalo Bills play well and win when I do not watch them on television. i can't watch them anyways most of the time because we in Florida can only see the Bills games when they play a Florida team. I check the score and watch the highlights of the game on NFL Network. 

I used to feel that way until the 2001 season.  I didn't watch one game that season and they went 3-13.  :niterider:

If you live in southern Florida you might be in luck.  According to the coverage map CBS is carrying the game down there.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i'm not going to give out my exact location for safety reasons. i'm not going to take a chance. i'll just stick to checking the score and watching the highlights. 

• Haha 2

Thank  you for not watching the game!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John10 said:

i'm not going to give out my exact location for safety reasons. i'm not going to take a chance. i'll just stick to checking the score and watching the highlights. 

A little tip:  whether you watch or not doesn't actually matter.  Are you that superstitious?  Come on, man, as Senile Joe would say.  You're wasting a lot of time and energy on utter nonsense.

i remember i watched the AFC Championship game against the Chiefs and the Bills lost. That will not happen again. i'm willing to not watch the Super Bowl so the Bills can win the Super Bowl. 

that's why i will not be watching. a big test of my prediction starts today. Go Bills!