Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Senile Man BAD *****

2 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

Been here quite a while, and who says anything about sides? You mean American? Cause I don't have an affiliation with any party, I'm as independent as they come, pretty defensive about it aren't you, that's because when someone is so blinded by there party they don't think, they're told what to think, which clearly is what's happened with you.C

ongrats on not wearing a mask and I like you, don't have a dog in the abortion fight, but if your gonna force people to get a vaccine and your argument is they're killing people by not getting it, the same can be said about abortion. But from what I've seen, the democrats don't like hearing any argument that makes sense, so they deflect 

No, by side I mean the antivaxxers. Well if you've been here so long then you know that my party is the Republican Party. Or it was until about 7 months ago when I re-registered as an independent. So now tell me how a line I am with my party again.

Do you want to talk about those 13 service people that died in Afghanistan again? Cuz 1500 people died of covid-19 today and almost all of them were not vaccinated. I wonder how many of the ones were not vaccinated took their kids with them...

By the way, you might as well stop because at this point you're arguing just to argue. Any semblance of a debate went out the window an hour and a half ago

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

No, by side I mean the antivaxxers. Well if you've been here so long then you know that my party is the Republican Party. Or it was until about 7 months ago when I re-registered as an independent. So now tell me how a line I am with my party again.

Do you want to talk about those 13 service people that died in Afghanistan again? Cuz 1500 people died of covid-19 today and almost all of them were not vaccinated. I wonder how many of the ones were not vaccinated took their kids with them...

By the way, you might as well stop because at this point you're arguing just to argue. Any semblance of a debate went out the window an hour and a half ago

I have never met any Republican remotely like HipKat.  He's lying.  He thinks claiming to be a former Repub gives him some kind of credibility.  He is a textbook Biden Apologist/dem/lib/woketard.  Probably a trans or some form of LGBTQ too.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I love it so when HipKat tries to come off as completely informed and intelligent.  What a crock.  Guy has mental issues.  Other major problems too.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Crinoline said:

You've just proven yourself a liar with this statement, as you believe the government should force everyone (including women) to receive the vaccine. So you really are fine with telling women what they can do with their body.

Don't talk to HipKat the monkey anymore.  Not worth the effort.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:01 PM, Crinoline said:

You've just proven yourself a liar with this statement, as you believe the government should force everyone (including women) to receive the vaccine. So you really are fine with telling women what they can do with their body.

A woman getting an abortion does not affect her entire community. Mass amounts of people don't end up in the hospital or dying because a woman got an abortion. You're an idiot for making this ridiculous statement. By the way how many vaccines have you gotten in your life? Mandated vaccines that were required to go to fucking school?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

A woman getting an abortion does not affect her entire community. Mass amounts of people don't end up in the hospital or dying because a woman got an abortion. You're an idiot for making this ridiculous statement. By the way how many vaccines have you gotten in your life? Mandated vaccines that were required to go to fucking school?

By getting an abortion it is guaranteed a life will be taken, by not getting a vaccine there is no guarantee it will cost anyone their lives. So you are right, there is no comparison,  one is guaranteed death, the other is not.

So essentially you are saying there is a limit to "My body, my choice" which does in fact make you a liar when you say you believe in a woman's right to choose. I believe a woman has a right to choose....as long as its a choice "I" agree with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Crinoline said:

By getting an abortion it is guaranteed a life will be taken, by not getting a vaccine there is no guarantee it will cost anyone their lives. So you are right, there is no comparison,  one is guaranteed death, the other is not.

So essentially you are saying there is a limit to "My body, my choice" which does in fact make you a liar when you say you believe in a woman's right to choose. I believe a woman has a right to choose....as long as its a choice "I" agree with.

First of all, I said when Texas first passed that law that I am pro-life and I do not believe in abortions but I'm also pro women making their own decisions. And you're being disingenuous by comparing abortions and covid. It's just a stupid argument

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

First of all, I said when Texas first passed that law that I am pro-life and I do not believe in abortions but I'm also pro women making their own decisions. And you're being disingenuous by comparing abortions and covid. It's just a stupid argument

This is retard level logic here.

You cannot be pro life and pro choice, and that's exactly the message you made here. 

You and Sippy Cup are both pudding brains

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

And no mass amounts of people are in any hospital due to any virus either

E_HMzD1WUAwbxbj?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

@Woody You know Joe has a boner in that picture.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why is it a stupid argument? More have died from abortion than Covid Yet you seem to be more upset about the people who can protect themselves by getting a vaccine than you do about the babies who have no way to protect themselves. I got the vaccine and I am ok with my CHOICE to do so. 

59 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Why is it a stupid argument? More have died from abortion than Covid Yet you seem to be more upset about the people who can protect themselves by getting a vaccine than you do about the babies who have no way to protect themselves. I got the vaccine and I am ok with my CHOICE to do so. 

I'm going to tell you why it's a stupid argument because you and everybody else in this country have taken mandated vaccines. Every state mandates vaccines and a lot of them. This is 100% a political protest that has nothing to do with vaccines and everything to do with where Donald Trump is right now and where Joe Biden is right now. It's not surprising that most of the people who are arguing against vaccines for covid-19 are also MAGA Republicans. This is a crying fucking shame that these people will jeopardize their health and the health of their friends and loved ones to try to make a political statement or sabotage a political party. Every time an anti-vaxxer protester dies, we're one step closer to this shit being done with.

Saying my body my choice and arguing against mandates just makes people look fucking ignorant. Of course on this website most of the people arguing against vaccines have gone out of their way to prove how ignorant they are anyhow.

The bottom line is it's a stupid argument, it's disingenuous and it's just deflecting from what the real issue is.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

That's what the whole point of this article is about, these governors who say they are not going to enforce mandates who already do in their states. Fucking hypocrites

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm going to tell you why it's a stupid argument because you and everybody else in this country have taken mandated vaccines. Every state mandates vaccines and a lot of them. This is 100% a political protest that has nothing to do with vaccines and everything to do with where Donald Trump is right now and where Joe Biden is right now. It's not surprising that most of the people who are arguing against vaccines for covid-19 are also MAGA Republicans. This is a crying fucking shame that these people will jeopardize their health and the health of their friends and loved ones to try to make a political statement or sabotage a political party. Every time an anti-vaxxer protester dies, we're one step closer to this shit being done with.

Saying my body my choice and arguing against mandates just makes people look fucking ignorant. Of course on this website most of the people arguing against vaccines have gone out of their way to prove how ignorant they are anyhow.

The bottom line is it's a stupid argument, it's disingenuous and it's just deflecting from what the real issue is.

You're a complete joke.  Fact.

• Haha 1

See the speech that scumbag Bush made on 9/11?

Instead of preaching patriotism, this fossil basically calls    out anyone who isn’t a crazy leftist a domestic terrorist.

I wanted to put my fist directly to his jaw and shatter it into a thousand pieces.

Fuck you Bush, you cocksucker.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, LIBills said:

See the speech that scumbag Bush made on 9/11?

Instead of preaching patriotism, this fossil basically calls    out anyone who isn’t a crazy leftist a domestic terrorist.

I wanted to put my fist directly to his jaw and shatter it into a thousand pieces.

Fuck you Bush, you cocksucker.

"W" is and always was a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT.  At least he kept Gay Boy Gore from becoming Prez.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That's what the whole point of this article is about, these governors who say they are not going to enforce mandates who already do in their states. Fucking hypocrites

They're not homos.

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

It has absolutely nothing to do with who the president is or isn't.

This is about govt fascism

• Haha 1