Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Senile Man BAD *****

This just keeps on getting worse with Biden.  He has declared war on 80 million + of his own citizens.  Fuck this guy and those actually pulling his strings.  Biden is a shell of a man.  Fact.

• Like 1

Branch Covidians.jpg

Catturd 09-10.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

He's doing more against the unvaccinated than he's done against the terriorts that killed the 13 in Afghanistan....imagine that, what a pussy piece of shit 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Like most Republicans takes on anything, this one is weak as fuck. You might not know this but military people die in war zones. Afghanistan was, and really is, still a war zone. You know what would have prevented them from dying? Not Joe biden. Getting the fuck out of Afghanistan 10 years ago like we should have. But Republicans love spending money on wars. Republicans love giving all of the taxpayer money they can to the military. Keep those fucking wars going.

In the meantime, the unvaccinated are killing American citizens so you tell me which is more important

Biden apologist.  All day long.  No matter what.  Right or wrong.  Rain or shine.

12 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So did you miss the 8 years where Joe and Barry could have got out but didn't? Seems like something a "Republican" like yourself would include in that little paragraph you typed? LOL

And your last sentence is a complete swing and miss. If unvaxxed are killing vaxxed then clearly the jab isn't what they have advertised it as.

You never cared about people with influenza passing it onto others for your entire life and every year tens of thousands have died from it.

You're outrage is fake and manufactured by the puppet masters that have turned you into a total sheep, and you have turned on your fellow Americans in the process.

You will be responsible along with the other sheep, our government, and all the other bad actors when the revolution starts. 

Lies, ignorance and fake outrage.  HipKat in a nutshell.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Woody said:

Somebody in this universe has to be laughing at this.  Imagine being vaccinated against a disease and persecuting the unvaccinated because you're afraid they might transmit it to you.  Sounds like a prank or a joke.  I wish people would wake up. :niterider:

Pretty obvious that something ain't right here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Lmao, yeah sure they are, just as much as the vaccinated are, in case you didn't know just as many people with the vaccine are getting as those without it, hell look no further than the Bills, Beasley doesn't have that vaccine yet he has to quarantine because a guy that did get the vaccine had the virus, not the guy without, nope, the guy with it....Yankees have had multiple breakouts, whole teams vaccinated, keep doing what the government tells you to sheep.... they'll lead you right to the slaughter 

Bang on.

He is the ultimate sheep, and he will get what he deserves...unfortunately, many that don't deserve it will pay the price for the sheep not uniting with us as we the people.

So fuck Greg the flaming faggott and everything he sheeps for

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Lmao, yeah sure they are, just as much as the vaccinated are, in case you didn't know just as many people with the vaccine are getting as those without it, 

I understand that you have an agenda and it's impossible for you to go against that agenda because your cult dictates your thought process but vaccinated Americans are protected from the virus and if the unvaccinated our dying from it because they're associating with people who've gotten the shots, then they need to learn the first rule of fighting and that is to always defend yourself. But they choose to not defend themselves. In the meantime the unvaccinated are spreading it to each other and they're the ones who are dying from it. But I'll give you credit for the deflection attempt. Bottom line is get the fucking vaccine or get the fuck out, that's the way I look at it

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I understand that you have an agenda and it's impossible for you to go against that agenda because your cult dictates your thought process but vaccinated Americans are protected from the virus and if the unvaccinated our dying from it because they're associating with people who've gotten the shots, then they need to learn the first rule of fighting and that is to always defend yourself. But they choose to not defend themselves. In the meantime the unvaccinated are spreading it to each other and they're the ones who are dying from it. But I'll give you credit for the deflection attempt. Bottom line is get the fucking vaccine or get the fuck out, that's the way I look at it

Or fuck you.  Another option. :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Lmao, I have no agenda, I have done the vaccine, I unlike the majority that have gotten it, am fine with those who haven't, in fact I applaud them for sticking up for themselves....

My body my choice right? Get the vaccine or get the fuck out? You feel that way with woman who have abortions then? They should go to jail for murder then right?  

Don't bother attempting a reasonable discussion with the ignorant and completely partisan HipKat.  He's a Biden apologist to the core.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Lmao, I have no agenda, I have done the vaccine, I unlike the majority that have gotten it, am fine with those who haven't, in fact I applaud them for sticking up for themselves....

My body my choice right? Get the vaccine or get the fuck out? You feel that way with woman who have abortions then? They should go to jail for murder then right?  

Another failed strawman argument. Women getting abortions does not spread of pandemic amongst the entire population

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Another failed strawman argument. Women getting abortions does not spread of pandemic amongst the entire population

Vomit.  The ignorant HipKat refuses to see the hypocrisy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So it's okay to kill an unborn child, but not okay to spread a virus that's completely treatable if you stay at home and don't have underlying conditions? Lmao you must never leave your house

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

So it's okay to kill an unborn child, but not okay to spread a virus that's completely treatable if you stay at home and don't have underlying conditions? Lmao you must never leave your house

Your arguments are getting ridiculous. First of all I am pro-life. I'm also pro not telling women what to do with their bodies. As far as never leave my house, that's just the dumbest statement. Are you new here or something? It's never been a secret that while everybody was wearing masks, I never wore masks unless I was forced to. That's because I don't believe in masks, at least not the cloth face coverings that people are calling masks.

Also, the virus is not completely treatable. Most people recover from it, true but in the same way that your side tries to claim that they don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine, do we know the long-term effects of the virus? Because I had it and I had severe breathing issues for over a year. They're still not completely gone. How do I know I'm not going to get something like COPD or some other lung disease from this?

As long as there is a vaccine which has a proven track record of preventing severe illnesses, hospitalization and dying, I don't see any reason not to take it. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Your arguments are getting ridiculous. First of all I am pro-life. I'm also pro not telling women what to do with their bodies. As far as never leave my house, that's just the dumbest statement. Are you new here or something? It's never been a secret that while everybody was wearing masks, I never wore masks unless I was forced to. That's because I don't believe in masks, at least not the cloth face coverings that people are calling masks.

Also, the virus is not completely treatable. Most people recover from it, true but in the same way that your side tries to claim that they don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine, do we know the long-term effects of the virus? Because I had it and I had severe breathing issues for over a year. They're still not completely gone. How do I know I'm not going to get something like COPD or some other lung disease from this?

As long as there is a vaccine which has a proven track record of preventing severe illnesses, hospitalization and dying, I don't see any reason not to take it. 

Boo hoo

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Bang on.

He is the ultimate sheep, and he will get what he deserves...unfortunately, many that don't deserve it will pay the price for the sheep not uniting with us as we the people.

So fuck Greg the flaming faggott and everything he sheeps for

I think Ball Gag should listen to the advice from the Chinese Communists that give him his talking points.

Chinese Commies'.jpeg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Been here quite a while, and who says anything about sides? You mean American? Cause I don't have an affiliation with any party, I'm as independent as they come, pretty defensive about it aren't you, that's because when someone is so blinded by there party they don't think, they're told what to think, which clearly is what's happened with you.C

ongrats on not wearing a mask and I like you, don't have a dog in the abortion fight, but if your gonna force people to get a vaccine and your argument is they're killing people by not getting it, the same can be said about abortion. But from what I've seen, the democrats don't like hearing any argument that makes sense, so they deflect 

• Thanks 1