Sign in to follow this  
Woody

‘We Will Fight Biden to the Gates of Hell to Protect Liberty’ – GOP Governors Prepare to Sue Biden Admin Over Unconstitutional Vax Mandate

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm not a scientist so I don't know why there isn't a vaccine for AIDS yet other than the fact that it's a completely different thing. How long has malaria been around? There's no vaccine for malaria.

10 most important infections with no licensed vaccine. In alphabetical order they are:

• Chagas disease (American trypanosomiasis)
  • Chikungunya
  • Dengue
  • Cytomegalovirus
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Hookworm infection
  • Leishmaniasis
  • Malaria
  • Respiratory Syncytial Virus
  • Schistosomiasis 

See folks, this is what happens when you can read but cannot comprehend what you read. You look stupid. 

What does Leishmaniasis, Hook worm, malaria, Schistosomiases, dengue, chagas, chickungunya have in common? That’s right, they are caused by parasites! Hip here wants to know why there isn’t a vaccine for a parasitic infection! 

RSV is like the common cold, and finally there is no vaccine for HIV/AIDS because it’s a reverse transcriptase virus. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Joke Biden keeps waking up more and more people.

I think it's pretty much the TDS crowd that's left supporting this corrupt regime.

That's it

True.  Senile Man Bad.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest

Look, we all know that you're a fucking idiot, dumber than a fucking stump but it amazes me that you have not figured out yet that every time you tag me you boost my reputation and then I go and tag behind you which boosts it twice. You're actually doing me a favor every time you tag me I mean, damn I shouldn't even say anything but maybe I just take pity on the mentally incapacitated, would you most certainly are. I mean you're a fucking clown dude. You're a fucking retard. I have to think that every time you look yourself in the mirror you realize that you're a joke.

But, at the end of the day, you do you, punkin....

And you say the reputation thing means nothing to you.  LOL.  Of course IT DOES.  Fuck off, loser.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, foster said:

70% of eligible voters have been vaccinated and most of those agree with getting everyone vaccinated. 

Republicans are going to have to decide which group they want to anger, the 70% or the 30%.

Getting everyone vaccinated or forcing everyone to get vaccinated?  Have you really stopped and thought about this?  Where it could lead.  Where does it end?

34 minutes ago, foster said:

70% of eligible voters have been vaccinated and most of those agree with getting everyone vaccinated. 

Republicans are going to have to decide which group they want to anger, the 70% or the 30%.

I'm fully vaccinated, but cannot go along with forcing it on people.  This isn't Russia or China.  Fuck that.

• Like 1

Seriously, haven't these STUPID STUPID fucks ever even considered that you should talk to YOUR DOCTOR to see if a vaccine is even right for you?

But, of course, common sense is thrown out the window.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, foster said:

Well they do thrive on representing the minority so I guess we know which way they're going to go on that one

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well they do thrive on representing the minority so I guess we know which way they're going to go on that one

Vomit.  You make me sick.  A LOT of blacks haven't been vaccinated.  Why doesn't Senile Joe bring up that FACT?  I guess this make Senile Joe a RACIST.  No surprise there.  Senile Joe's mentor was big time KKK.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden may well be the worst President of my lifetime.  Fine achievement Senile Joe.  Remember - LBJ, Carter and Obongo are included in the group.

And he's achieved that honor in less than 9 month's in office

On 9/10/2021 at 3:06 PM, foster said:

What happened to my body my choice?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

What happened to my body my choice?

That's a bullshit cop out statement. My body my choice refers to abortion which is not a contagion that fills hospitals and morgues

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

That's a bullshit cop out statement. My body my choice refers to abortion which is not a contagion that fills hospitals and morgues

Oh, so my body my choice is only for abortions? Which is more like “our bodies my choice”. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Oh, so my body my choice is only for abortions? Which is more like “our bodies my choice”. 

The way it's being referred to, had to do with abortions

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

It's "Your body our choice unless you want to purée your child."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

It's "Your body our choice unless you want to purée your child."

Well at least it’s not filling hospitals and morgues. Just 600000+ babies butchered each year

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

You're on a roll with the stupidity today

My body, my choice means what it says

Only dipshits that don't truly belive it would try to say it only applies in situations where it only fits their political agenda. 

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well at least it’s not filling hospitals and morgues. Just 600000+ babies butchered each year

Two different subjects with a weak attempt to try to use one to prove the other

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're on a roll with the stupidity today

My body, my choice means what it says

Only dipshits that don't truly belive it would try to say it only applies in situations where it only fits their political agenda. 

No it means what ever his agenda means

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

34 minutes ago, Nuke said:

No it means what ever his agenda means

Trust me, I'm not the one in this conversation with an agenda.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Trust me, I'm not the one in this conversation with an agenda.

I actually just quoted it so you would see it. I know you’ve got half the board on ignore and you like to reply to most of my posts. So every so often I just quote something someone else posts, just so you can see it👍

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

44 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I actually just quoted it so you would see it. I know you’ve got half the board on ignore and you like to reply to most of my posts. So every so often I just quote something someone else posts, just so you can see it👍

He's only got half the board on ignore so he can shield his ego from the people kicking his ass everyday.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

That guy is crazy, and so is that guy, and that one…. oh no, two more guys are going crazy……. 

Except for Donktor Hipkat.  He's the most levelheaded and trustworthy person here.  :niterider:

spiderman GIF

• Haha 1