Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Woody

‘We Will Fight Biden to the Gates of Hell to Protect Liberty’ – GOP Governors Prepare to Sue Biden Admin Over Unconstitutional Vax Mandate

Recommended Posts

 

IMG_3377-1.jpg

 

GOP Governors are already telling their attorneys general to prepare for battle against Joe Biden’s unconstitutional vax mandate.

Joe Biden on Thursday declared war on the unvaccinated and threatened GOP governors when he announced a new federal vaccine mandate.

 

Federal workers will be forced to take the Covid jab under Biden’s new order.

Additionally, businesses with 100+ employees will be forced to either test workers or prove they are vaccinated.

 

But USPS workers are exempt.

GOP Governors across the country are already preparing litigation over Biden’s new mandate.

 

Oklahoma Attorney General John O’Connor said his office is “preparing litigation.”

“My office will vigorously oppose any attempt by the federal gov to mandate vaccines,” O’Connor said. “We are preparing litigation to stand up for our rights and defend the rule of law against the overreach of the federal government.

Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon said he told his state’s Attorney General “to stand prepared to take all actions to oppose this administration’s unconstitutional overreach of executive power. It has no place in America.”

 

South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster said he will fight Biden “to the gates of hell” to protect liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.

 

 

 

 

 

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp said he will “pursue every legal option available” to stop Joe Biden’s Covid vaccine mandate.

Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts released a statement vowing to fight Joe Biden’s mandate:

“President Biden’s announcement is a stunning violation of personal freedom and abuse of the federal government’s power,” said Governor Ricketts. “This plan isn’t about public health – this is about government control and taking away personal liberties.”

“Americans, not the federal government, are responsible for taking charge of their personal health. It is not the role of the federal government to mandate their choices. Nebraska will stand up to President Biden’s overreach, and we will be working with the Attorney General to explore all our options.”

Texas Governor Greg Abbott said his attorney general is already working to halt Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate.

South Dakota Governor Krisi Noem vowed to fight Biden, “See you in court”

 

 

 

The Republican National Committee (RNC) is also preparing to sue the Biden Administration.

LINK

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing unconstitutional about mandating vaccinations, FFS, to take part in certain activities. No, they cannot come to your home and force you to take it but they CAN say you need one to fly. Or go to your job.

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HipKat said:

There's nothing unconstitutional about mandating vaccinations, FFS, to take part in certain activities. No, they cannot come to your home and force you to take it but they CAN say you need one to fly. Or go to your job.

For the record, it was only "HKII" that gave HipKat's post a positive rating.  What a complete douche.  Sure, Hip, you don't care about the reputation numbers.  Sure you don't.  Asshole.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HipKat said:

There's nothing unconstitutional about mandating vaccinations, FFS, to take part in certain activities. No, they cannot come to your home and force you to take it but they CAN say you need one to fly. Or go to your job.

I see it as another power grab by the federal government; doesn't look like 'Treason, Counterfeiting or Piracy on the High Seas' to me.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden may well be the worst President of my lifetime.  Fine achievement Senile Joe.  Remember - LBJ, Carter and Obongo are included in the group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres gonna be a record number of lawsuits in the coming months. Can't force someone to get vaccine, Americas not a communist country, though they certainly seem to want it to go that way

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Theres gonna be a record number of lawsuits in the coming months. Can't force someone to get vaccine, Americas not a communist country, though they certainly seem to want it to go that way

Oh there's definitely going to be a lot of lawsuits just like there was a lot of lawsuits after the last election and you know it's going to happen? The same thing that happened after the last election, they're all going to get dismissed because the bottom line is that you can force Americans to get vaccinations. Everybody got them to go to school and everybody gets them to join the military and there are certain traits that require vaccinations and it's not unconstitutional. So you're right about one thing they cannot just arbitrarily enforce vaccinations on every American but if you want to take part in things like going to work, going on vacation, joining the military, you're going to get the fucking vaccination and that's all there is to it so you might as well just get it and be done with it or I understand Unabomber cabins are pretty cheap.

Using politics as an excuse to make health Care decisions is about his asinine as it gets and we all know that most of the people who refuse to get the vaccine are doing it because of their politics

  • Like 1
  • Finger 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Oh there's definitely going to be a lot of lawsuits just like there was a lot of lawsuits after the last election and you know it's going to happen? The same thing that happened after the last election, they're all going to get dismissed because the bottom line is that you can force Americans to get vaccinations. Everybody got them to go to school and everybody gets them to join the military and there are certain traits that require vaccinations and it's not unconstitutional. So you're right about one thing they cannot just arbitrarily enforce vaccinations on every American but if you want to take part in things like going to work, going on vacation, joining the military, you're going to get the fucking vaccination and that's all there is to it so you might as well just get it and be done with it or I understand Unabomber cabins are pretty cheap.

Using politics as an excuse to make health Care decisions is about his asinine as it gets and we all know that most of the people who refuse to get the vaccine are doing it because of their politics

Not really, if it was political reasons Trump backers would have gotten it. It has more to do with the fact that they rushed it, and still have it listed on the website as experimental until 2023. The polio argument is mute, that took over 50 years to produce, they've been working on a vaccine for Aids for over 30 years and still don't have one, so they magically have one in a year for COVID? I have the vaccine but I don't blame anyone at all for not wanting it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Not really, if it was political reasons Trump backers would have gotten it. It has more to do with the fact that they rushed it, and still have it listed on the website as experimental until 2023. The polio argument is mute, that took over 50 years to produce, they've been working on a vaccine for Aids for over 30 years and still don't have one, so they magically have one in a year for COVID? I have the vaccine but I don't blame anyone at all for not wanting it 

The trumpers are the majority of the people who refuse to take it. The Trump backers were all on board with the vaccine until Trump was no longer president and then all of a sudden their attitudes took 180° turn.

It's funny that you mentioned aids, because it's completely manageable. And I'm sorry but this is not 1980 and it's not 1950 the technology they have now is remarkable. The genetic code for the virus was in the hands of scientists 10 days after China finally admitted that it even existed.

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Finger 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The trumpers are the majority of the people who refuse to take it. The Trump backers were all on board with the vaccine until Trump was no longer president and then all of a sudden their attitudes took 180° turn.

It's funny that you mentioned aids, because it's completely manageable. And I'm sorry but this is not 1980 and it's not 1950 the technology they have now is remarkable. The genetic code for the virus was in the hands of scientists 10 days after China finally admitted that it even existed.

If it was so remarkable, why is there still no vaccine for Aids then, yes it's manageable but they should have a vaccine by now....and Trump is telling people now to get it, heck he's the reason theres a vaccine right now, so I don't see it being Trump supporters, more of people questioning a questionable vaccine and government

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

If it was so remarkable, why is there still no vaccine for Aids then, yes it's manageable but they should have a vaccine by now....and Trump is telling people now to get it, heck he's the reason theres a vaccine right now, so I don't see it being Trump supporters, more of people questioning a questionable vaccine and government

I'm not a scientist so I don't know why there isn't a vaccine for AIDS yet other than the fact that it's a completely different thing. How long has malaria been around? There's no vaccine for malaria.

 

10 most important infections with no licensed vaccine. In alphabetical order they are:

  • Chagas disease (American trypanosomiasis)
  • Chikungunya
  • Dengue
  • Cytomegalovirus
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Hookworm infection
  • Leishmaniasis
  • Malaria
  • Respiratory Syncytial Virus
  • Schistosomiasis 

 

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh there's definitely going to be a lot of lawsuits just like there was a lot of lawsuits after the last election and you know it's going to happen? The same thing that happened after the last election, they're all going to get dismissed because the bottom line is that you can force Americans to get vaccinations. Everybody got them to go to school and everybody gets them to join the military and there are certain traits that require vaccinations and it's not unconstitutional. So you're right about one thing they cannot just arbitrarily enforce vaccinations on every American but if you want to take part in things like going to work, going on vacation, joining the military, you're going to get the fucking vaccination and that's all there is to it so you might as well just get it and be done with it or I understand Unabomber cabins are pretty cheap.

Using politics as an excuse to make health Care decisions is about his asinine as it gets and we all know that most of the people who refuse to get the vaccine are doing it because of their politics

Apparently HipKat has now added LAWYER to his extensive resume.  Amazing.  And he doesn't even have an undergrad degree or anything close to it.  LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh there's definitely going to be a lot of lawsuits just like there was a lot of lawsuits after the last election and you know it's going to happen? The same thing that happened after the last election, they're all going to get dismissed because the bottom line is that you can force Americans to get vaccinations. Everybody got them to go to school and everybody gets them to join the military and there are certain traits that require vaccinations and it's not unconstitutional. So you're right about one thing they cannot just arbitrarily enforce vaccinations on every American but if you want to take part in things like going to work, going on vacation, joining the military, you're going to get the fucking vaccination and that's all there is to it so you might as well just get it and be done with it or I understand Unabomber cabins are pretty cheap.

Using politics as an excuse to make health Care decisions is about his asinine as it gets and we all know that most of the people who refuse to get the vaccine are doing it because of their politics

Hip.  You're going to end up being wrong about this.  Maybe if you wish and hope harder it will make a difference.  LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The trumpers are the majority of the people who refuse to take it. The Trump backers were all on board with the vaccine until Trump was no longer president and then all of a sudden their attitudes took 180° turn.

It's funny that you mentioned aids, because it's completely manageable. And I'm sorry but this is not 1980 and it's not 1950 the technology they have now is remarkable. The genetic code for the virus was in the hands of scientists 10 days after China finally admitted that it even existed.

Uh, Hipster.  I think if was the dems/libs/woketards who did the 180 on the vaccine.  Do I need to spoon feed you some examples of this?  You are so stupid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, as far as the topic on this thread, you can't file a lawsuit on something that doesn't exist or on an idea. Until it's in writing there is no lawsuits and these governors are just grandstanding for their right-wing constituents

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Btw, as far as the topic on this thread, you can't file a lawsuit on something that doesn't exist or on an idea. Until it's in writing there is no lawsuits and these governors are just grandstanding for their right-wing constituents

Where is your law degree from?  Better question: where did you read that or who told you that?  LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does woketard HipKat still claim to be a Republican or former Republican?  What a load of horse manure.

She sure ain't no conservative.  Yes, I said she.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joke Biden keeps waking up more and more people.

I think it's pretty much the TDS crowd that's left supporting this corrupt regime.

That's it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HipKat said:

There's nothing unconstitutional about mandating vaccinations, FFS, to take part in certain activities. No, they cannot come to your home and force you to take it but they CAN say you need one to fly. Or go to your job.

In other words.. they can, because they made up a rule that says they can.

Do you have any critical thinking skills? 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Does woketard HipKat still claim to be a Republican or former Republican?  What a load of horse manure.

She sure ain't no conservative.  Yes, I said she.

Hip is still on his long and winding journey to find his true identity.  :niterider:

 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Btw, as far as the topic on this thread, you can't file a lawsuit on something that doesn't exist or on an idea. Until it's in writing there is no lawsuits and these governors are just grandstanding for their right-wing constituents

@PhillysGayest

Look, we all know that you're a fucking idiot, dumber than a fucking stump but it amazes me that you have not figured out yet that every time you tag me you boost my reputation and then I go and tag behind you which boosts it twice. You're actually doing me a favor every time you tag me I mean, damn I shouldn't even say anything but maybe I just take pity on the mentally incapacitated, would you most certainly are. I mean you're a fucking clown dude. You're a fucking retard. I have to think that every time you look yourself in the mirror you realize that you're a joke.

But, at the end of the day, you do you, punkin....

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest

Look, we all know that you're a fucking idiot, dumber than a fucking stump but it amazes me that you have not figured out yet that every time you tag me you boost my reputation and then I go and tag behind you which boosts it twice. You're actually doing me a favor every time you tag me I mean, damn I shouldn't even say anything but maybe I just take pity on the mentally incapacitated, would you most certainly are. I mean you're a fucking clown dude. You're a fucking retard. I have to think that every time you look yourself in the mirror you realize that you're a joke.

But, at the end of the day, you do you, punkin....

N8PE.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

70% of eligible voters have been vaccinated and most of those agree with getting everyone vaccinated. 

Republicans are going to have to decide which group they want to anger, the 70% or the 30%.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...