Sign in to follow this  
thinwhiteduke

Well, we've been in ww3 since two weeks to flatten the curve

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You said something about saliva being injected into people and they didn't catch anything. Then claimed viruses aren't transmitted person to person. 

How old are you? 

Are you seriously that dumb?

Saliva  isn't a artificially created syrum.

You seriously don't understand the difference? 

If viruses were simply transmitted person to person you'd already be dead. 

Yes, obviously viruses can't be transmitted person to person if you can inject the saliva or snot into another person and they don't get sick. 

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yes, that's what I said in most cases!!! Maybe you should go back and read it again and that's not an opinion, that's a scientific fact. Maybe you should go do some actual research and stop listening to Tucker fucking Carlson. Better idea, why don't you go talk to your doctor and see what he says instead of half a dozen Trump loving pieces of shit on a message board

Lmao, I don't listen to anyone, don't watch any news and never listen to a polictal figure when it comes to health....my point is the vaccine is proving to be about power more than it is helping anyone...hell on the CDC website it even said it's experimental till 2023...I have it, but I won't desparige anyone for not getting one and the fact that the government is forcing people to get it is bullshit. They don't force people to get any other vaccine, but yet now if work at big place you have to? Horseshit, government just looking for more control, so now if you don't have the vaccine, you can't work, they get rid of extra for unemployment which I'm in favor of but when you want people to get vaccinated or they can't work, they should be able to get something, so it's turning into if you don't get the vaccine your gonna have to go on welfare, more people dependant on the government, which is exactly what they want, control

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Lmao, I don't listen to anyone, don't watch any news and never listen to a polictal figure when it comes to health....my point is the vaccine is proving to be about power more than it is helping anyone...hell on the CDC website it even said it's experimental till 2023...I have it, but I won't desparige anyone for not getting one and the fact that the government is forcing people to get it is bullshit. They don't force people to get any other vaccine, but yet now if work at big place you have to? Horseshit, government just looking for more control, so now if you don't have the vaccine, you can't work, they get rid of extra for unemployment which I'm in favor of but when you want people to get vaccinated or they can't work, they should be able to get something, so it's turning into if you don't get the vaccine your gonna have to go on welfare, more people dependant on the government, which is exactly what they want, control

It has to say it's experimental until it gets full FDA approval which by the way the Pfizer has. And experimental does not mean it doesn't work. Also, I've already detailed exactly how people are forced to get other vaccines. I don't know why you guys keep ignoring that. This is not unprecedented.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It has to say it's experimental until it gets full FDA approval which by the way the Pfizer has. And experimental does not mean it doesn't work. Also, I've already detailed exactly how people are forced to get other vaccines. I don't know why you guys keep ignoring that. This is not unprecedented.

No it hasn't gotten approval.

You are wrong.

19 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Full stop... by that criteria it's NOT a vaccine then and is at best a therapeutic.

You.

Nailed.

It.

There is no vaccine for COVID-19.  A therapeutic - yes.  A vaccine - no!  If you have no comorbidities then you really don't need the jab,

:classic_ninja:

• Like 1

I don't give a fuck if it's a bowl of Lucky charms, it does what it's supposed to do. You dumb fucks go out of your way to come up with the dumbest shit, constantly. Do you think they'll ever be a day will you get tired of being on the wrong side of every single fucking topic? Every single one! Jesus fucking christ, why don't you just stab yourselves in the fucking neck and be done with it.

Thank God for two things. You idiots are the minority and more and more of you are dying everyday.

Oh, and it's not gene therapy you fucking idiots, it's a fucking vaccine. Morons!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, CNYBillsFan said:

You.

Nailed.

It.

There is no vaccine for COVID-19.  A therapeutic - yes.  A vaccine - no!  If you have no comorbidities then you really don't need the jab,

:classic_ninja:

So glad to know that you're more informed than doctors and clinical scientists. God, can I get your autograph?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fact Check-mRNA vaccines are distinct from gene therapy, which alters recipient’s genes

Vaccines that use mRNA technology are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes, experts have told Reuters after contrary claims were posted online.

Thousands of social media users have shared such posts since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines began (here) – and have continued to do so through August.

You fucking idiots on here thrive and spreading disinformation and posting things that are just inherently wrong. It's a joke

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't give a fuck if it's a bowl of Lucky charms, it does what it's supposed to do. You dumb fucks go out of your way to come up with the dumbest shit, constantly. Do you think they'll ever be a day will you get tired of being on the wrong side of every single fucking topic? Every single one! Jesus fucking christ, why don't you just stab yourselves in the fucking neck and be done with it.

Thank God for two things. You idiots are the minority and more and more of you are dying everyday.

Hey asshole.  You're the one saying the vaccine actually doesn't prevent you from getting Covid.  That it only lessons it's symptoms.  SAY WHAT???  That's not a vaccine.  The "vaccine" was supposed to give you a 94-95 % chance of not coming down with Covid.  WHAT CHANGED AND WHEN, Einstein?  You're the one looking fucking stupid.  Not others.  You're now deflecting and groping for a leg to stand on.  Idiot.  

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So glad to know that you're more informed than doctors and clinical scientists. God, can I get your autograph?

Exact same thing can and will be said about your stupid ass.  Fool.

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Fact Check-mRNA vaccines are distinct from gene therapy, which alters recipient’s genes

Vaccines that use mRNA technology are not gene therapy because they do not alter your genes, experts have told Reuters after contrary claims were posted online.

Thousands of social media users have shared such posts since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines began (here) – and have continued to do so through August.

You fucking idiots on here thrive and spreading disinformation and posting things that are just inherently wrong. It's a joke

At least I have a quality education.  You don't so STFU.

23 hours ago, HipKat said:

See:  Israel - they're on their 4th jab.

:classic_tongue:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CNYBillsFan said:

See:  Israel - they're on their 4th jab.

:classic_tongue:

HOW MANY MORE JABS???  BIDEN HAS ZERO CONTROL OF THIS THING.  WHAT A PHONY BILL OF GOODS HE SOLD.