Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

(Scrubbed from internet) Newsom against vax mandates just a couple years ago

Dems are scumbags that change their beliefs based on what the agenda is and which way the political winds blow.

This loser is recalled if their cheating doesn't overcome the real vote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

But then, I think about the fact that it's mostly Republicans who aren't vaccinated

Not true. The biggest non-vaccinated groups hold PHDs educationally and racially Blacks and Latinos are avoiding the jab. Ball Gag wrong again! Don't ask for a link because this was already posted here, go search for it on the board.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

58 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know we already have vaccine mandates right? Everybody goes to school and everybody who joins the military has to take vaccines. And those are just two examples. And oh yeah, we've had this discussion before but your willful ignorance and selective hearing our impeding your ability to accept the truth.

But then, I think about the fact that it's mostly Republicans who aren't vaccinated and it's mostly people who are not vaccinated that are dying and I put two and two together and maybe things are working just the way they're supposed to

You're examples are that of a child.

Vaccs weren't threatening your ability to live ,act, make money.

The rest of your post is is propaganda nonsense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You know we already have vaccine mandates right? Everybody goes to school and everybody who joins the military has to take vaccines. And those are just two examples. And oh yeah, we've had this discussion before but your willful ignorance and selective hearing our impeding your ability to accept the truth.

But then, I think about the fact that it's mostly Republicans who aren't vaccinated and it's mostly people who are not vaccinated that are dying and I put two and two together and maybe things are working just the way they're supposed to

GAY

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Not true. The biggest non-vaccinated groups hold PHDs educationally and racially Blacks and Latinos are avoiding the jab. Ball Gag wrong again! Don't ask for a link because this was already posted here, go search for it on the board.

Greg hates black people.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Greg hates black people.

All ball gaggers hate blacks. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, LIBills said:

All ball gaggers hate blacks. :classic_biggrin:

But what if they're completely covered in leather or latex?  Are they still black?  :niterider:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Woody said:

But what if they're completely covered in leather or latex?  Are they still black?  :niterider:

Ask the ball gagger. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's actually blacks that are amongst the most vaccine hesitant, so you are being a racist as well as being factually wrong. Those with PHD's are also amongst the most hesitant. 

But the worst part of all is that you are letting the government divide us and further strip away our rights by buying into this garbage.

You'll realize this when it's too late, and I hope you suffer before the ones that didn't buy into the BS.

Stupid sheep

• Like 1