Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

(Scrubbed from internet) Newsom against vax mandates just a couple years ago

Recommended Posts

Dems are scumbags that change their beliefs based on what the agenda is and which way the political winds blow.

This loser is recalled if their cheating doesn't overcome the real vote.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

But then, I think about the fact that it's mostly Republicans who aren't vaccinated

Not true. The biggest non-vaccinated groups hold PHDs educationally and racially Blacks and Latinos are avoiding the jab. Ball Gag wrong again! Don't ask for a link because this was already posted here, go search for it on the board.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know we already have vaccine mandates right? Everybody goes to school and everybody who joins the military has to take vaccines. And those are just two examples. And oh yeah, we've had this discussion before but your willful ignorance and selective hearing our impeding your ability to accept the truth.

But then, I think about the fact that it's mostly Republicans who aren't vaccinated and it's mostly people who are not vaccinated that are dying and I put two and two together and maybe things are working just the way they're supposed to

You're examples are that of a child.

Vaccs weren't threatening your ability to live ,act, make money.

The rest of your post is is propaganda nonsense

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You know we already have vaccine mandates right? Everybody goes to school and everybody who joins the military has to take vaccines. And those are just two examples. And oh yeah, we've had this discussion before but your willful ignorance and selective hearing our impeding your ability to accept the truth.

But then, I think about the fact that it's mostly Republicans who aren't vaccinated and it's mostly people who are not vaccinated that are dying and I put two and two together and maybe things are working just the way they're supposed to

GAY

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Not true. The biggest non-vaccinated groups hold PHDs educationally and racially Blacks and Latinos are avoiding the jab. Ball Gag wrong again! Don't ask for a link because this was already posted here, go search for it on the board.

Greg hates black people.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Greg hates black people.

All ball gaggers hate blacks. :classic_biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LIBills said:

All ball gaggers hate blacks. :classic_biggrin:

But what if they're completely covered in leather or latex?  Are they still black?  :niterider:

 

  • Haha 1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Woody said:

But what if they're completely covered in leather or latex?  Are they still black?  :niterider:

Ask the ball gagger. :classic_biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HipKat said:

You know we already have vaccine mandates right? Everybody goes to school and everybody who joins the military has to take vaccines. And those are just two examples. And oh yeah, we've had this discussion before but your willful ignorance and selective hearing our impeding your ability to accept the truth.

But then, I think about the fact that it's mostly Republicans who aren't vaccinated and it's mostly people who are not vaccinated that are dying and I put two and two together and maybe things are working just the way they're supposed to

It's actually blacks that are amongst the most vaccine hesitant, so you are being a racist as well as being factually wrong. Those with PHD's are also amongst the most hesitant. 

But the worst part of all is that you are letting the government divide us and further strip away our rights by buying into this garbage.

You'll realize this when it's too late, and I hope you suffer before the ones that didn't buy into the BS.

Stupid sheep

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...