Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Biden’s Approval Crashes Below 40% in Poll Biased in Favor of Democrats

Another day, another decline in Biden's mental health and approval rating. Must suck to be a Leftist lately.

Biden’s Approval Crashes Below 40% in Poll Biased in Favor of Democrats

Even polls rigged in Biden’s favor have his approval rating collapsing.

A new poll from YouGov and The Economist found that only 39% approve of Biden’s track record, while nearly 50% disapprove. Among registered voters the figures at 43% approve/52% disapprove.

And that’s despite the sample being heavily biased in Biden’s favor, using a sample that’s D+10, having far more Democrats than is representative of the U.S. overall.

This comes amidst the chaos in Afghanistan, a slowing economic recovery, a record labor shortage, and rising inflation.

Other polls are telling the same story. The Real Clear Politics average of polls has Biden’s approval at 45.4% with 49.5% disapproving,

Biden Approval 9-08-21 Economist.png

Biden Approval 9-08-21.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Rasmussen says 46% and since sack of shit usually goes with Rasmussen then I'm going to go with that one too

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Rasmussen says 46% and since sack of shit usually goes with Rasmussen then I'm going to go with that one too

Because 46% isn’t awful? Lol

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Because 46% isn’t awful? Lol

It doesn't look good there either!

Biden Approval Rasmussen.png

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

And now for your Biden moment of zen courtesy of Walt Disney World.

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

The Economist is the Globohomos' magazine of choice.  You know Biden is in trouble when he starts tanking on their platform.  :niterider:

• Like 2

Biden sucks but I am worried that he won't finish his term. Do we really want the whore to takeover? She isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand. After that its the old hag who hates America in Pelosi.

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You go with whatever fits the puppet masters agenda/narrative because that's what sheep do.

FACTS are Joke Biden has ZERO political capital, and it's not gonna improve.

I'm sure this upsets you being the staunch Republican you claim to be

LoL

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Greg said:

Biden sucks but I am worried that he won't finish his term. Do we really want the whore to takeover? She isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand. After that its the old hag who hates America in Pelosi.

I understand everything that your side says about Joe Biden and I see a lot of it myself except one thing, it's time to cut the shit when it comes to talking about his health or having dementia because there's nothing wrong with his health and he talks is clear as a fucking bell. Maybe your side doesn't get it because he isn't constantly insulting people. That doesn't mean he has dementia, it means he's a normal human fucking being

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

I understand everything that your side says about Joe Biden and I see a lot of it myself except one thing, it's time to cut the shit when it comes to talking about his health or having dementia because there's nothing wrong with his health and he talks is clear as a fucking bell. Maybe your side doesn't get it because he isn't constantly insulting people. That doesn't mean he has dementia, it means he's a normal human fucking being

Well, I don't where telling black and Latinos that there not smart enough to use the internet, isn't considered insulating, or how about all the other dumb shit that comes out of his mouth when he isn't being fed lines

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Well, I don't where telling black and Latinos that there not smart enough to use the internet, isn't considered insulating, or how about all the other dumb shit that comes out of his mouth when he isn't being fed lines

I don't know man, I work in a lot of low-income neighborhoods and tbh, I would say there's a majority that don't know how to use the internet. Maybe instead of seeking the outrage, you should see the fact that he's exposing a real problem. The fact that many people in low income neighborhoods are not connected and don't know how to get connected.

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Here's a few, maybe you don't view them as insulting, cause your racist 

"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. And I’m not joking,” 

“I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean,” on Obama

“We’ve got to recognize that a kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate,” he told members of Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow PUSH Coalition — “not a gangbanger.” 

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” 

After a pause, he realized his faux pas. 

“Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids,” he revamped. “No, I really mean it, but think how we think about it.”

“Well I’m telling you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't know man, I work in a lot of low-income neighborhoods and tbh, I would say there's a majority that don't know how to use the internet. Maybe instead of seeking the outrage, you should see the fact that he's exposing a real problem. The fact that many people in low income neighborhoods are not connected and don't know how to get connected.

Lmao, yeah that's what he meant, I'm sure 

Okay, the poor kids comment is justified but come on dude, look at this shit Trump said. The guy adamantly made fun of somebody who is physically handicapped.

Where was the outrage then? Instead he was cheered for it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  You are blind and deaf or plain fucking stupid.  Biden is DECLINING BIG TIME.  Maybe you just can't bring yourself to see the OBVIOUS.

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest, hey man, thanks for tagging me those two times. I was starting to get a little nervous that my reputation wasn't skyrocketing anymore but I'm glad to see you're back on board.

GAY

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  RACIST/BIGOT.

Jomentia is now going to CA to help Newsome win the recall. He will probably end up in NJ saying "please vote maybe on the recall so Big Bird can stay on as the Gov of Italy, this is key in making sure the cookie monster eats donuts".

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Greg said:

Jomentia is now going to CA to help Newsome win the recall. He will probably end up in NJ saying "please vote maybe on the recall so Big Bird can stay on as the Gov of Italy, this is key in making sure the cookie monster eats donuts".

Going to CA to campaign for a recall that is already stolen.  That's as Sloppy Joe as it gets.  :niterider:

• Like 2