Thurmal

Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this game?

What did Duane Thomas say?  Something along the lines of - If the Super Bowl is the ultimate game, then why do they play it every year???

Definately a tough first game. Jets or Fish would've been ideal to start us off on the right track. But I do think we are the better team and being at home with a full stadium should do wonders for the team. I thin we take them. Close game early and we pull ahead towards the end. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Ive been a fan over 40 years so I always expect the worst! But if you look at last year after the Fail Marray thy really rallied so losses can sometimes be helpful.

• Thanks 1

Nah, I'm confident we'll win but I don't foresee a blowout or anything. Stay positive my friends!

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

i think the Bills will win big Sunday. the Bills will put up alot of points. 

The Bills are definitely getting a lot of hype. Bills teams in the past would choke for sure, but this team is different. Cautious optimism.

• Like 2

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Close game early and we pull ahead towards the end. 

exactly what i just said in another forum. something like Bills 31-17

btw - youre the only mod now, vic. you should be around more often to try to keep the flamers in check if you want to save the board. id advise trying to keep politics out of the sb, but unless let backs you on that youre going to have to be on a continuous loop with that. good luck, bro

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

btw - youre the only mod now, vic. you should be around more often to try to keep the flamers in check if you want to save the board. id advise trying to keep politics out of the sb, but unless let backs you on that youre going to have to be on a continuous loop with that. good luck, bro

Either be a mod or don't.  Don't straddle the fence...

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

Vic is going to be the forum owner soon.

Ill re-add you as a mod too.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Meat called you "let".  Disrespectful.  Does this mean big changes around here?  I sure hope not.  If so, I shall adapt and remain a cherished poster.

• Trump 1

The old Bills yes, the current Bills no

This team is capable of coming from behind and win any game

5 hours ago, Thurmal said:

The Bills are getting a little too much hype for my liking. Everyone is forgetting a little too much that Pittsburgh started 11-0 last year.

Just has a feeling of one of those games where we'll be hearing an announcer say something in the 4th quarter like, "Look out, NFL! The new generation of this league is getting all the attention, but Big Ben and the Steelers are still a FORMIDABLE contender!"

Nah, I think you're feeling uneasy because you're so used to the media shitting on the Bills week after week, year after year.  The Bills are now a safe bet for the "experts" to rest their hats on.  Get used to the hype.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

No and even if we lose, 0-1 will not derail this season unless someone important gets injured. 

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

what is a "forum owner"? never heard that term before

if you mean site owner then congratulations to both you and Victor, because I assume thats what you both want

but please, dont add me as a mod until i see how Victor plans to run the place. he was talking about getting rid of politics, which i disagree with. there could be other things. nothing against Victor but ive never seen him run something. you never know how a person will react when put in charge. this is not a knock on Vic, just something I've observed in my lifetime about the volatility of human nature. i want to know what im getting into before being handed responsibility. if Victor and i become comfortable with the idea, he can do it later

• Gay 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

32 minutes ago, Meathead said:

what is a "forum owner"? never heard that term before

if you mean site owner then congratulations to both you and Victor, because I assume thats what you both want

but please, dont add me as a mod until i see how Victor plans to run the place. he was talking about getting rid of politics, which i disagree with. there could be other things. nothing against Victor but ive never seen him run something. you never know how a person will react when put in charge. this is not a knock on Vic, just something I've observed in my lifetime about the volatility of human nature. i want to know what im getting into before being handed responsibility. if Victor and i become comfortable with the idea, he can do it later

Glad you’re back.

• Gay 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Glad you’re back.

yeah i just felt like it. too much tension building. this could be my last opener. maybe not but if it is id like a crushing by the bills. id like that either way, come to think of it

i think i see it coming. bensburghs offense esp oline is going to struggle to gel so quickly. bens clearly declining, though hes still  dangerous. when he was hot last year he was able to keep coming to the right guy on short to intermediate passes. if youre good enough on those, you dont even need the long ball cough marcia cough

meanwhile the bills kept hundreds of defensive linemen. the nine that play will overwhelm them, i think

lots of chasing ben around as he tries to regain 2011 mobility. he wont

so you never answered the "Forum owner" question

Hey, it's the NFL and most games are close.  This will be close.

Ultimately, it's nicer to be in the seat than being where we've been for 20 years which was us hoping to pull an upset. 

One thing the Bills did not do last year was come from behind so hopefully if they get down, they can pull one out and check that box.  

The Steelers have a very good defense, but as we watched last night, if you have a good offensive game plan, you can take apart a talented D.