Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Maricopa County Vote Audit Released

Attached for your perusal. 173K+ lost votes and 96K+ ghost votes.

Executive Summary
11/3/2020 Election Results: Primary Findings
Two primary categories of ineligible ballots and election mishandling, encompassing hundreds of thousands of votes, render the 2020 General Election in Maricopa County uncertifiable. An estimated 173,104 votes are missing or lost, as reported to our volunteers who went door to door verifying registration and voting information for thousands of residents. These are American citizens living in Maricopa County who cast a vote, primarily by mail, in the election and yet there is no record of their vote with the county and it was not counted in the reported vote totals for the election. Additionally an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registration address or who were verified as having moved away prior to October 2020. Other irregularities were uncovered during the canvass at a smaller scale, including votes cast by mail from vacant lots, votes recorded from residents who had not actually voted, etc.

These results are a travesty to our democracy and our voting rights. In addition to impacted local races, such as Maricopa County Board of Supervisors District 1, decided by 403 votes, key statewide race margins are well within the numbers shown above. The Presidential race was decided by 10,457 votes statewide, and the U.S. Senate election was decided by 78,886 votes statewide. 

I have a solution for the ghost vote problem.

ghostbusters GIF

Maricopa-County-Canvass-Report-Final-090821.pdf

• Barf 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

That's weird, doing a search of Maricopa County audit released heals no results, just speculation and impatience with the report.

Oddly enough, this is the most recent news story concerning that audit;

Arizona's Election “Audit” Isn’t Done, But Two Trump-Supporting Republicans Are Just Declaring Victory For Him Anyway

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

That's weird, doing a search of Maricopa County audit released heals no results, just speculation and impatience with the report.

Then you don't know how to use a search engine. I even attached the file Ball Gag.

• Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Then you don't know how to use a search engine. I even attached the file Ball Gag.

His search engine only searches for articles that say Trump in them.

TDS

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Or he's using Google which is suppressing this story like a mofo.  :niterider:

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

https://nationalfile.com/arizona-independent-maricopa-canvass-claims-173000-missing-votes-from-2020-96000-ghost-votes/

So it is the results from the canvass...not the forensic audit results...just so we can be accurate.

A report or preliminary report on the forensic audit is expected next week, per Wendy Rogers.

That is correct sir.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

lol like I said in the other thread, there is no conspiracy theory too stupid for a MAGAT. 

• Barf 1

27 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol like I said in the other thread, there is no conspiracy theory too stupid for a MAGAT. 

As a matter of fact, the more stupid it is the more likely they are to believe it

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

So you think they fabricated the canvass and the results?

LOL

Sounds like a "conspiracy theory" to me

Stupid sheep

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

As a matter of fact, the more stupid it is the more likely they are to believe it

Always good for a laugh when you post these type of responses.

Thanks LOL 

I finally saw what this is all about on another forum. Further proving that sack of shit is more like stupid as shit.

This is a private group conducting its own unsupervised canvass, probably with a horrible methodology, and then doing extrapolations and pretending there is accuracy there. And the fucking sociopathic lying OP is touting this as a huge breakthrough. Not in any way is this a breakthrough. In no way will the AZ results be decertified. The OP is a sociopathic liar who has no qualms about HUGE LIES, as shown in his other threads and by this headline.

The key two words are "our volunteers". That's a canvass, not an audit. Any political group can send people door-to-door with some forms, we all do it, and extrapolate from what they get back but it's an exercise in rousing the troops not a scientific or verifiable exercise.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I finally saw what this is all about on another forum. Further proving that sack of shit is more like stupid as shit.

This is a private group conducting its own unsupervised canvass, probably with a horrible methodology, and then doing extrapolations and pretending there is accuracy there. And the fucking sociopathic lying OP is touting this as a huge breakthrough. Not in any way is this a breakthrough. In no way will the AZ results be decertified. The OP is a sociopathic liar who has no qualms about HUGE LIES, as shown in his other threads and by this headline.

The key two words are "our volunteers". That's a canvass, not an audit. Any political group can send people door-to-door with some forms, we all do it, and extrapolate from what they get back but it's an exercise in rousing the troops not a scientific or verifiable exercise.

How's that tin foil hat fit, champ?

LOL

45 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Huh all this coming from a man whose character couldn't be any more degenerate. A man booted from the military, surfs fetish sites, and has been to prison for being a deadbeat dad. I don't need to defend myself from such a lowlife. Get lost loser and go cry to the admins.

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile