Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Report: White House Staffers ‘Either Mute Him Or Turn Off His Remarks’ When Biden Speaks

No surprise, I've never in my life seen a president not take questions after a press conference before...hell I'm sure they have there plants in the crowd to ask layup questions, yet he never takes them, I don't get how this is mentioned everywhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldat28 said:

No surprise, I've never in my life seen a president not take questions after a press conference before...hell I'm sure they have there plants in the crowd to ask layup questions, yet he never takes them, I don't get how this is mentioned everywhere.

That’s because MSM is basically an arm of the Democratic Party.

Let’s play whataboutism……….

How much would MSM lose their fucking minds if this all happened on Trump’s watch?

You think MSM would let Trump get away without asking him the toughest of questions?

There is a whole lotta shit more content I can throw out, but I’ll stop here. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure staffers in the Biden administration are just rushing to talk to The Conservative Brief...

Also, typical Right-wing shit soource

Analysis / Bias

In review, the Conservative Brief primarily publishes summaries of news stories, some of which in the past appeared to be plagiarized. For example, this story Islamic Czech Thought-leader Calls on Muslims to Arm Themselves, ‘Especially Men,’ changes the headline and barely reassembles an article from the questionable Breitbart. In another story, there is the use of strong emotional language such as this: Breaking: New Jersey Poised to Become Eight (spelling error in headline) State to Legalize This Horrible Practice, which is sourced to the questionable and mixed factual Townhall. In general, all stories favor the right and denigrate the left. This is a propaganda source that promotes right-wing positions.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate The Conservative Brief Questionable based on propaganda, use of poor sources who have failed fact checks, plagiarism, a lack of transparency, and failed fact checks.

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 9/9/2021 at 12:37 AM, Woody said:

Once again, you didn't read the article.  If you did, you would have found that it covered a tweet from a Politico White House Correspondent.  That tweet contains a link to a Politico article that says the same thing.  Politico is a left of center source and is considered highly factual.  If you can't or won't read, don't comment in my threads.  Thanks.  :niterider:

5mcmuf.jpg

All you need to do is watch the press conferences and see that his mic gets turned off. 

Source doesn’t matter. See it for yourself. 

s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile