drpepper

T.J. Watt fully participates in practice for first time this season

T.J. Watt is back. The Steelers pass rusher ended his hold-in Wednesday by fully participating in practice for the first time this season. That included the team period, which he previously has skipped. So does that mean Watt will play Sunday absent a contract extension? “Like I said yesterday, I’m proceeding with that assumption,” Steelers [more]

View the full article

1 minute ago, loco71 said:

Career game, mega contract!

For Allen you mean!   Tj who?  Tj who the fuck cares...he played last year against us.  Didn't hear his name all game...mountains out of molehills I tell ya!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

For Allen you mean!   Tj who?  Tj who the fuck cares...he played last year against us.  Didn't hear his name all game...mountains out of molehills I tell ya!

Just saying, the guys gonna be fresh, and playing on a contract year. of course chances of injury are high since he hasn’t fully participated in practices , hopefully he’s shut down like last season 

We did well against his last year. Hopefully he can be handled again. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Way too rusty with that few practices to be 100%.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

he caved to Steelers tough 2nd contract negotiating history. Lol...talk is cheap until it cost you game checks.

cba fan

He's obviously playing, they are missing their other 10 sack guy though Stephon Tuitt.  Which is huge.  Double Watt everywhere he lines up and lets fucking go boys

I don’t care. The Bills are the better team and they’re going to continue their win streak over Pittsburgh. 

This was planned the whole time. How nice huh? Chill the whole offseason, practice 2 or 3 times, and then play games. Fuck him.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Did anyone expect him NOT to be available?

Let them bring back the Steel Curtain for all I care.

On 9/8/2021 at 1:25 PM, Down and Out said:

Looks like he’s was more ready to play from little to none practices than our whole D line put together 

• Like 1