Sign in to follow this  
John10

off topic - you can reverse your PreDiabetes

i'm prediabetic and i lowered my A1C from 6.1 to 5.9 by cutting out all sweets, candy, and dessert. i also only drink water. and i eat lots of fruit. i also do not eat nuts of any kind, like peanuts, walnuts, almonds, etc. i just want to let everyone know, just in case you have diabetes. 

the nuts have nothing to do with diabetes but i'm just telling everyone what works for me. i do not even eat potato chips.

Edited by John10

It's called keto and yes it works.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

i just want to add that i lowered my A1C in six months from 6.1 to 5.9. i do not even eat one piece of candy or one slice of cake. 

Update: went to the doctor today and he got the results of my lab. i lowered my A1C again in six months from 5.9 to 5.7 and my Glucose level is Normal and the doctor says i am no longer PreDiabetic. I hope others can do the same thing i did and lower their A1C.

i wanna add that all my other numbers were normal also from the lab results. i think drinking lots of water and eating lots of fruit helps alot. 

Eating a ketogenic diet can help. Eat lots of veggies, only eat complex carbs, don't go crazy with protein because it has about a 50% insulin response, eat healthy fats.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

i eat other things too like vegetables, meat, pasta, etc. i just wrote down the things i do not eat that has worked for me. i hope everyone can get their numbers down to normal like me by trying what i did. 

Competency in the Oval Office helps to reduce stress.

Since Biden took office, type II diabetes incidents have skyrocketed.