Sign in to follow this  
John10

What really happened on 9/11?

QAnon Conspiracy Theorists believe an invisible laser from a satellite was used to bring down the World Trade Center buildings. It was not the planes that caused the collapse of the Twin Towers. I suspect a secret group of Scientists were working with the Cabal to create this new technology and use it for evil purposes. This invisible laser was also used to bring down the federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995 and the Surfside condo high-rise building in Florida this year and start wildfires in the Western United States, wildfires throughout Europe, and the wildfires that happened in Australia awhile back. 

• Sad 1
  • Gay 1

10 minutes ago, John10 said:

QAnon Conspiracy Theorists believe an invisible laser from a satellite was used to bring down the World Trade Center buildings. It was not the planes that caused the collapse of the Twin Towers. I suspect a secret group of Scientists were working with the Cabal to create this new technology and use it for evil purposes. This invisible laser was also used to bring down the federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995 and the Surfside condo high-rise building in Florida this year and start wildfires in the Western United States, wildfires throughout Europe, and the wildfires that happened in Australia awhile back. 

DOUCHEBAG

We do not know what exactly happened on 9/11. You cannot trust the government and media to tell you the truth.

7 minutes ago, John10 said:

We do not know what exactly happened on 9/11. You cannot trust the government and media to tell you the truth.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  Who ELSE are you?  Drip.

I was in Jersey City when 9/11 happened, trust me, it was 2 planes that hit the towers.

It was done by dirty scumbag Middle Eastern curtain wearing terrorists that may have been funded by the dirty ass President at the time (Bush II).

911 we got caught with our pants down period.  Many reasons led to it but mainly feckless leadership is to blame.  After the planes hit, the buildings were gonna have to come down.  Can't rehab that kind of damage...

i do not doubt that two planes hit the towers. i just do not think the planes caused the towers to collapse. something else collapsed those towers. 

something else caused those towers to come down and made it much worse.

I believe you are referring to DEW or cold fusion tech.

It's hard to dispute that the planes hit the towers, but it's not a stretch to say that the planes were not what took the towers down.

One thing that's for sure is the 9/11 commission and the NIST report were a joke and never got to the truth.

What the actual fuck?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, John10 said:

i do not doubt that two planes hit the towers. i just do not think the planes caused the towers to collapse. something else collapsed those towers. 

Yes I know. I have read Jesse Ventura opinions also.

3 hours ago, John10 said:

I fought tooth and nail with people about the first responders going back into the towers when I knew they were coming down.

Jet fuel burns at over 2500 degrees and the steel was going to melt quickly one way or another.

The first responders saved many lives, but not their own. The bravest of the brave.

I knew it was a death sentence going back into those towers and the JC that were heading over there to help wanted none of it as saving lives, but not theirs wasn't an option. 

Those officers and fire fighters had balls of mother fucking steel on 9/11.

• Like 2

that's my own opinion and not from Jesse Ventura, although i admire Jesse. He's a good guy.

the first responders were amazing and it's heartbreaking to see how many lives were negatively affected by that attack. 

Edited by John10

They can show really stupid shit right in your face and Idiots still call it conspiracy.

You see a fuzzy smokey thing disappear In to the side of a building.....? There's no Fucking way in hell a plane just does that.

It would crash and fall or kind of sort of stick then fall.

It just vaporizes. 

And there should be countless hours of video from citizens from a million directions.. but you can't find but the same few videos.

Total censorship.  

Oh, they somehow found passports" on the ground of this and other so called terrorism events. 

Predictive programming for..... passports" 

QAnon Conspiracy Theorists believe an invisible laser from a satellite was used to bring down the World Trade Center buildings ### 

################### 

No such people exist ,there is no Q organization. More govt propaganda

there are alot of unanswered questions about 9/11. some things don't make sense.

i believe QAnon Conspiracy Theorists exist. i do not think Q is gov't propaganda. they are real. people are becoming aware of what is going on. 

There are no unanswered questions about 9/11

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

to those that believe in the government story, there's no unanswered questions but to people like me and conspiracy theorists there are unanswered questions. or just lies from the government.