John10

What team would you like the Bills to play in the Super Bowl?

I say the 49ers like Chris Berman always wanted. Although beating Tom Brady and the Bucs in the Super Bowl would be sweet too. What team would you want the Bills to play against in the Super Bowl?

Washington Football Team.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

Can we concentrate on beating the Pittsburgh Steelers first before we talk about the SB?

SB chatter can wait. 

What happens if this team falls flat on their face?

Remember, they are a Josh Allen injury away from that actually happening, so calm down.

• Thanks 1

it doesn't hurt to talk about what ifs.

to finally beat the washington football team in the SB would be awesome. maybe we play the Eagles and we/the Bills can say they played all the NFC East teams in the SB. that would be funny.

Yeah, we can talk about the what ifs till the cows come home.

What if Josh Allen has a season ending injury?

And if that happens, who are the Bills picking first overall in the 2022 draft? What if, right??? :classic_biggrin:

If we get to the SB it ought' to be Vikings. Someone has to win right?

• Like 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

i have no problem playing the Vikings in the SB. the Vikings lost 4 Super Bowls also. 

the Bills seem to have alot of connection to the Carolina Panthers. it would almost seem like the same team playing itself, sort of.

that would be interesting to see if the Bills play a team from a red state or blue state in the SB.

that would be great to win over the Giants or Cowboys in the SB. and we would have to play the Cowboys twice in the Super Bowl, which means the Bills repeat as Super Bowl winners. :)

i think one of the anlysts or expert picked the Rams and the Bills in the SB. I wish they would have Buffalo host a Super Bowl so the Bills can have a chance to win a SB at home. 

22 minutes ago, John10 said:

i think one of the anlysts or expert picked the Rams and the Bills in the SB. I wish they would have Buffalo host a Super Bowl so the Bills can have a chance to win a SB at home. 

New mega stadium and renewed night life area can make that happen..

yeah but how do you feel about the taxpayers of Western New York having to pay for all of the costs of the new stadium?

Fuck this shit…this kind of talk is blasphemous. The football gods will make us fucking pay for this kind of talk. 
the exorcist father merrin GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I'd like to play the Bears, but it's going to be GB because they have the easiest division to sweep & get home field in the playoffs. No NFC West team will have home field because they'll knock each other off. 

then we'll get to see how Josh Allen does against the Bears after Mitch Trubisky played them in preseason. Green Bay would be good to see in SB with Bills because the Packers are owned by the fans.

the Bills would be looking extra hard to have a big win against Dallas or Tom Brady.

On 9/8/2021 at 6:52 PM, seandelevan said:

Fuck this shit…this kind of talk is blasphemous. The football gods will make us fucking pay for this kind of talk. 

Like I said…fuck this shit 

• Haha 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg