Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

More documents released that prove Fauci lied

This should be front page stuff and media outlets should be all over it.

But in today's world...none of the mainstream media outlets will pick this up because they don't wanna report on something they have been actively working on keeping quiet.

Fauci and the media lied, and people died.

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:
This should be front page stuff and media outlets should be all over it.

But in today's world...none of the mainstream media outlets will pick this up because they don't wanna report on something they have been actively working on keeping quiet.

Fauci and the media lied, and people died.

Looking at Fauci's history I think his role is to get people killed and foment fear with faulty science and pharmaceuticals that don't do shit. This isn't his first rodeo, that's for sure.

THE FRAUDULENT DR FAUCI – PART I: THE AIDS RACKET

Everything published in this article is OLD information. Yet for some reason, Fauci is only now in the hot seat for his involvement in the Wuhan lab and the creation of a COVID-19 bioweapon, and who knows if that will amount to anything.

Aids is a huge multi-billion dollar industry worldwide, too many people are making too much money, and so now it doesn’t make sense for them to find a cure, because too many businesses will go under as a result.

Senator Rand Paul and others are finally starting to ask questions and raise some concerns, but none have gone far enough yet, as nobody has dealt with the abundance of evidence contained in this article.

With Fauci having survived 5 administrations, clearly he’s a deep-state asset, but the question is; is Fauci too untouchable to face justice?

Whitewashing AIDS History

Dr. Anthony Fauci is rewriting history. He is doing so to disguise his shameful role in delaying promotion of an AIDS treatment that would have prevented tens of thousands of deaths in the first years of the epidemic. 

In my book, Body Counts, A Memoir of Politics, Sex, AIDS, and Survival, I recount how slow the federal government was in publicizing the use of Bactrim and other sulfa drugs to prevent PCP (the pneumonia that was then the leading killer of people with AIDS) in addition to its long-time and well-known use to treat PCP.

I point to Dr. Fauci in particular, because he was, and remains today, the head of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the head of the federal government’s AIDS research program. In 1987, pioneering AIDS activist Michael Callen begged Fauci for help in promoting the use of Bactrim as PCP prophylaxis and issuing interim guidelines urging physicians to prophylax those patients deemed at high risk for PCP.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

This would be big if we could actually believe that the DOJ would conduct a proper investigation and actually do what they were created to do on behalf of the American people. 

The people need to push hard on this one because it looks like the evidence is mounting that Fauci and the Wuhan lab were working on weaponizing coronaviruses for years, and that he has lied under oath about it.

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:
Looks like Fauci is gonna be facing some more heat.

Let's see where this goes...

He'll face a little scrutiny and then go on his merry way.  If everything was on the up'n up in our government he would have gotten nuked when his e-mails were released.  All the cards are stacked in Fauci's favor.  :niterider:

He was everybody's hero on the left; they could shoot 'science' and paint him as the Anti-Trump.   Now that he has proven to be a weasel they will scatter.   Actually anyone who opposes the Aquarian turns out to be a weasel:  see Andrew Cuomo.

'SCIENCE'!:  What a joke most lefties I know are in academia, the arts, federal government bureaucracy, and  journalism.  There is nothing wrong with that, but as an engineer, I don't appreciate being lectured on science. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good thing Fauci only 1 person and not the only person people should be listening to

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

Good thing Fauci only 1 person and not the only person people should be listening to

Unfortunately, he's been the front and center since this whole thing started and too many people are sheep and believe whatever he says. 

• Like 1

Fauci should be on death row.

That little fuckin Napoleon caused this whole fuckin thing by signing off on the funding for that Wuhan lab.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

Unfortunately, he's been the front and center since this whole thing started and too many people are sheep and believe whatever he says. 

Part of the reason why I said people need to just talk to their own doctors and stop following TV personalities

• Thanks 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He just did a ring of tv interviews, talking about packed football stadiums and wasn’t once asked about this. He’s going nowhere. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

He just did a ring of tv interviews, talking about packed football stadiums and wasn’t once asked about this. He’s going nowhere. 

I almost never watch the news - or any TV anymore - so I guess I'm not as exposed to him or anything he says

Seek help. soflabillsfan