Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheMachinist

VIDEOS: Multiple Stadiums Break Into ‘Fuck Joe Biden’ Chants

Recommended Posts

fake interest cool story bro GIF

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other then Hip, people are waking up to what a horrible President Biden is.

  • Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Other then Hip, people are waking up to what a horrible President Biden is.

What were they waking up to when Donald Trump showed up at sporting events and everybody was shouting fuck Trump?

Asking for a friend....


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

What were they waking up to when Donald Trump showed up at sporting events and everybody was shouting fuck Trump?

Asking for a friend....

Video?

Season 5 Epiosde 4 GIF by ABC Network

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

What were they waking up to when Donald Trump showed up at sporting events and everybody was shouting fuck Trump?

Asking for a friend....

They actually cheered.

image.png.a5664aa193d455f08784ad742a26dc67.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HipKat said:

What were they waking up to when Donald Trump showed up at sporting events and everybody was shouting fuck Trump?

Asking for a friend....

TDS.  Blinders.  Denial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Video?

Season 5 Epiosde 4 GIF by ABC Network

In his dreams 


Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Video?

I found one.  If you look and listen closely, you can hear Trump being boo'd!  :niterider:

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Woody said:

I found one.  If you look and listen closely, you can hear Trump being boo'd!  :niterider:

giphy.gif

Wait... I think I saw a titty!

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nuke said:

In his dreams 

I MUST have been dreaming...

 

Trump booed at UFC

 

 

Boos and chants of 'lock him up' greet Trump at World Series baseball match

 

 

 

Donald Trump gets booed by crowd at US Open in his home town

 

 

 

 

Trump Booed By Fans Ahead Of Georgia - Alabama Football Championship Game

 

 

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping for the best for those fans over the next two weeks.
 

College football will give us a window into what we can expect this fall regarding COVID and sporting events. 

We’re going to see some outbreaks. Hopefully they will be minimal and not affect too many. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Greg said:

Red wave in 2022.

That's what you said about 2018 and 2020


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That's what you said about 2018 and 2020

Biden and Harris weren't fucking things up in 2018 and 2020 like they are now. Add in that Anti-American hating POS Pelosi and people have turned on the Democrats. I expect the Independents and Republicans will team up to make 2022 a red wave. The Democrats can't and won't win if the Independent voters side with the Republicans. See mid terms of Obama's first term as an example of that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Greg said:

Biden and Harris weren't fucking things up in 2018 and 2020 like they are now. Add in that Anti-American hating POS Pelosi and people have turned on the Democrats. I expect the Independents and Republicans will team up to make 2022 a red wave. The Democrats can't and won't win if the Independent voters side with the Republicans. See mid terms of Obama's first term as an example of that.

Anything is possible. Voters are way too influenced by the media and people only watch or listen to news sources that agree with their viewpoints. The fact is things are not as fucked up as your side keeps trying to say they are. Conservatives base all of their complaining on the outrage of the week. Notice you don't hear about election fraud anymore? That's because it died. You don't hear about Hunter Biden anymore because that died. Even Afghanistan is fading away. Mexican border? You don't hear about it anymore. Because your side looks for something to stand on your soapbox and shout about but none of it ever grows any traction. Right now the big complaint or I should say the hot topic for conservatives is ivermectin. It won't last just like hydrochloroquine didn't last.

In the meantime, the number of people getting vaccinated is still going up and by the time the elections get here next year that and if the infrastructure bill ever goes through are going to look very good for the Democrats and the Republicans will have nothing tangible to run on. You guys tried using rhetoric and fear tactics in 2020 and how did that work out?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden - who was, despite your side's impotent claims otherwise, legally and rightfully elected according to the will of the American people and the mechanisms of the US Constitution. That you consider him so "inept" and "senile," it clearly chaps your hide that he is the president.

His successful withdrawal from Afghanistan (made in accordance with the advice of his military advisors) will be remembered as a Very Good Thing. I frankly do not care how many Americans disapprove today - the real proof of this pudding will be how people feel about it a month from now - and, especially, a year from now.

Biden's handling of Afghanistan may very well be the thing that keeps the democrats in control of both houses of Congress next year - but I'm sure you will still be suggesting Biden should be tried and executed for treason as well, if he hasn't been scooped up by the Feds by then for one reason or another.

Let's touch bases next year and see how many Americans even remember that we were in Afghanistan to begin with. Biden is president today, he will be president until 2025, and the dems have the momentum to keep Congress next year, largely because it was a Democrat who finally got us out of Afghanistan. Your impotent rage won't move the needle - the democrats will be begging the GOP to bring up Afghanistan next year.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Anything is possible. Voters are way too influenced by the media and people only watch or listen to news sources that agree with their viewpoints. The fact is things are not as fucked up as your side keeps trying to say they are. Conservatives base all of their complaining on the outrage of the week. Notice you don't hear about election fraud anymore? That's because it died. You don't hear about Hunter Biden anymore because that died. Even Afghanistan is fading away. Mexican border? You don't hear about it anymore. Because your side looks for something to stand on your soapbox and shout about but none of it ever grows any traction. Right now the big complaint or I should say the hot topic for conservatives is ivermectin. It won't last just like hydrochloroquine didn't last.

In the meantime, the number of people getting vaccinated is still going up and by the time the elections get here next year that and if the infrastructure bill ever goes through are going to look very good for the Democrats and the Republicans will have nothing tangible to run on. You guys tried using rhetoric and fear tactics in 2020 and how did that work out?

If you think Biden is doing a great job then I don't know what to say. All of the things you mentioned aren't going away. If that infrastructure bill passes then we are screwed. Pelosi and the rest them want a socialist America and I bet the infrastructure bill has a lot of their agenda in it. We will see what happens in the 2022 midterms. I am curious to see what happens to Newsome next week. My guess is he won't be recalled but you never know. That issue isn't a Democrat vs Republican issue. A lot of Democrats are also fed up with Nancy's little nephew. He has turned California into a shit show. No surprise as that is what liberal policies ultimately do. In my neck of the woods (NY) DeBlasio is screwing up here just as bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Greg said:

If you think Biden is doing a great job then I don't know what to say. All of the things you mentioned aren't going away. If that infrastructure bill passes then we are screwed. Pelosi and the rest them want a socialist America and I bet the infrastructure bill has a lot of their agenda in it. We will see what happens in the 2022 midterms. I am curious to see what happens to Newsome next week. My guess is he won't be recalled but you never know. That issue isn't a Democrat vs Republican issue. A lot of Democrats are also fed up with Nancy's little nephew. He has turned California into a shit show. No surprise as that is what liberal policies ultimately do. In my neck of the woods (NY) DeBlasio is screwing up here just as bad.

It's not so much that I think he's doing a great job, because like I've said several times, I've already called him out for the things that aren't great but you guys act like he's the worst president that's ever said in office when the truth is that was the last guy, statistically.

Tbh, if I was on the Republican side I would be putting much more effort into attacking Nancy Pelosi, specifically because the next election has nothing to do with the president. It's a midterm election where the balance of the house and the Senate are at stake and in my opinion, Nancy Pelosi is long past her time. Not only is she not effective, but I think she's counterproductive


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's not so much that I think he's doing a great job, because like I've said several times, I've already called him out for the things that aren't great but you guys act like he's the worst president that's ever said in office when the truth is that was the last guy, statistically.

Tbh, if I was on the Republican side I would be putting much more effort into attacking Nancy Pelosi, specifically because the next election has nothing to do with the president. It's a midterm election where the balance of the house and the Senate are at stake and in my opinion, Nancy Pelosi is long past her time. Not only is she not effective, but I think she's counterproductive

Pelosi is a perfect example of why we need term limits. She is a useless hag who hates America.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greg said:

Pelosi is a perfect example of why we need term limits. She is a useless hag who hates America.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that she hates america, but she's definitely a useless old hag and term limits, God damn, that is a whole conversation that gets avoided anytime it comes up because the people who term limits applies to the most realize that they would be out of there cuz she little job where they do nothing effective, other than taking is much lobby money as they can stuff their pockets with


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...