Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The Stages of Covid - Please get vaccinated

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

And to prove the stupidity of MAGA's will never cease to amaze, and a fact check shows the makers of Betadine have a FAQ telling people it doesn't treat Covid. For crying out loud people! The vaccine is free! It works! It is safe! So, what is this, fake cure number 4? And we have a vaccine!

That's to be used as a mouthwash only. If people are swallowing it that's on them. Also, how many fake stories can Ball Gag post before he learns his lesson that you have to wait a couple of days? He's put out the fish bowl cleaner guy and most recently the Ivermectin overdoses that never happened. When is this guy going to learn that he's gaslit everyday? When will he realize that the media works hand-in-hand with Big Pharma to make you believe that masks and vaccines are the only answer? If anything proves stupidity here it's this old fool falling for the same tricks.

12 hours ago, cba fan said:

young healthy people doing just as you describe still dying from Delta.

Show me. I'm not buying that at all. You may have an outlier from a younger age group who does succumb to the illness but until I see cases showing your statement to be true I'm considering it to be the latest Big Pharma propaganda pushing paranoid parents to sign their children up for the shot when it becomes available.

• Barf 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That's to be used as a mouthwash only. If people are swallowing it that's on them. Also, how many fake stories can Ball Gag post before he learns his lesson that you have to wait a couple of days? He's put out the fish bowl cleaner guy and most recently the Ivermectin overdoses that never happened. When is this guy going to learn that he's gaslit everyday? When will he realize that the media works hand-in-hand with Big Pharma to make you believe that masks and vaccines are the only answer? If anything proves stupidity here it's this old fool falling for the same tricks.

Show me. I'm not buying that at all. You may have an outlier from a younger age group who does succumb to the illness but until I see cases showing your statement to be true I'm considering it to be the latest Big Pharma propaganda pushing paranoid parents to sign their children up for the shot when it becomes available.

I can't show you any links or stats from any source that you will believe because you think the world healthcare and pharma industry plus ALL the world's gov't's, banded together to plant Covid.

What sites data will you believe?

cba fan

9 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I can't show you any links or stats from any source that you will believe because you think the world healthcare and pharma industry plus ALL the world's gov't's, banded together to plant Covid.

Freeworldnews,redstate, conservativetreehouse, epochtimes, zerohedge, etc

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Think? The nwo has straight up Fucking told you that's exactly what they are doing.

Trudeau has point blank said " the great reset"

You're obviously a fake account. You do nothing but promote your own fucking slavery

• Barf 1

16 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I have a nice piece for you from The Atlantic. The verdict? The numbers are pumped up and count mild cases fueling the narrative that hospitals are packed to the brim with people on ventilators. Most of these people could be treated with doctor's advice saying to pop a Xanax, eat some vitamins, chicken soup, and rest.

Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

For two separate studies published in May, doctors in California read through several hundred charts of pediatric patients, one by one, to figure out why, exactly, each COVID-positive child had been admitted to the hospital. Did they need treatment for COVID, or was there some other reason for admission, like cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode, and the COVID diagnosis was merely incidental? According to the researchers, 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients in the latter group.

The authors of the paper out this week took a different tack to answer a similar question, this time for adults. Instead of meticulously looking at why a few hundred patients were admitted to a pair of hospitals, they analyzed the electronic records for nearly 50,000 COVID hospital admissions at the more than 100 VA hospitals across the country. Then they checked to see whether each patient required supplemental oxygen or had a blood oxygen level below 94 percent. (The latter criterion is based on the National Institutes of Health definition of “severe COVID.”) If either of these conditions was met, the authors classified that patient as having moderate to severe disease; otherwise, the case was considered mild or asymptomatic.

The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.

This increase was even bigger for vaccinated hospital patients, of whom 57 percent had mild or asymptomatic disease. But unvaccinated patients have also been showing up with less severe symptoms, on average, than earlier in the pandemic: The study found that 45 percent of their cases were mild or asymptomatic since January 21. According to Shira Doron, an infectious-disease physician and hospital epidemiologist at Tufts Medical Center, in Boston, and one of the study’s co-authors, the latter finding may be explained by the fact that unvaccinated patients in the vaccine era tend to be a younger cohort who are less vulnerable to COVID and may be more likely to have been infected in the past.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

28 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I have a nice piece for you from The Atlantic. The verdict? The numbers are pumped up and count mild cases fueling the narrative that hospitals are packed to the brim with people on ventilators. Most of these people could be treated with doctor's advice saying to pop a Xanax, eat some vitamins, chicken soup, and rest.

Our Most Reliable Pandemic Number Is Losing Meaning
A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

For two separate studies published in May, doctors in California read through several hundred charts of pediatric patients, one by one, to figure out why, exactly, each COVID-positive child had been admitted to the hospital. Did they need treatment for COVID, or was there some other reason for admission, like cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode, and the COVID diagnosis was merely incidental? According to the researchers, 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients in the latter group.

The authors of the paper out this week took a different tack to answer a similar question, this time for adults. Instead of meticulously looking at why a few hundred patients were admitted to a pair of hospitals, they analyzed the electronic records for nearly 50,000 COVID hospital admissions at the more than 100 VA hospitals across the country. Then they checked to see whether each patient required supplemental oxygen or had a blood oxygen level below 94 percent. (The latter criterion is based on the National Institutes of Health definition of “severe COVID.”) If either of these conditions was met, the authors classified that patient as having moderate to severe disease; otherwise, the case was considered mild or asymptomatic.

The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.

This increase was even bigger for vaccinated hospital patients, of whom 57 percent had mild or asymptomatic disease. But unvaccinated patients have also been showing up with less severe symptoms, on average, than earlier in the pandemic: The study found that 45 percent of their cases were mild or asymptomatic since January 21. According to Shira Doron, an infectious-disease physician and hospital epidemiologist at Tufts Medical Center, in Boston, and one of the study’s co-authors, the latter finding may be explained by the fact that unvaccinated patients in the vaccine era tend to be a younger cohort who are less vulnerable to COVID and may be more likely to have been infected in the past.

we are concerned about deaths. How many admitted for mild disease is not a factor on deaths. Unless they prevent severe cases from getting treatment of course. Which does not happen as mild cases never end up in ICU.

is this the best you got??  :classic_rolleyes:

cba fan

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

we are concerned about deaths. How many admitted for mild disease is not a factor on deaths. Unless they prevent severe cases from getting treatment of course. Which does not happen as mild cases never end up in ICU.

is this the best you got??  :classic_rolleyes:

Uhhhh.. you haven't been paying attention to the death stats either? You can die from a car crash and if your corpse has a positive PCR test you get counted as a COVID death. I'll let Dr. Ezike from Illinois explain it to you.

Any other goal posts that you'd like to move buddy?

Parler @NYexile

Just Comply.gif

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Uhhhh.. you haven't been paying attention to the death stats either? You can die from a car crash and if your corpse has a positive PCR test you get counted as a COVID death. I'll let Dr. Ezike from Illinois explain it to you.

Any other goal posts that you'd like to move buddy?

you are the master at moving goal posts. You should be in the CFL. I have been paying better attention then you have.

Yes I believe the numbers are inflated. Your road accident example does not change the numbers much though. About 35 to 38k die a year in US. Even if 25% of them are counted as Covid deaths it is not a huge number in comparison to the 400k who died in 2020 in US from Covid. 

I can also give you links saying how some believe the numbers are underreported as many died at home. Particularly in NY when hospitals were full. Covid symptom pt's told to stay home unless in dire need. 

Yes I still believe millions have died around the world. US health centers inflated the numbers to get fed money for each death classified as Covid.

The rest of the world had no financial incentive to do this.

cba fan

40 minutes ago, cba fan said:

you are the master at moving goal posts. You should be in the CFL. I have been paying better attention then you have.

Yes I believe the numbers are inflated. Your road accident example does not change the numbers much though. About 35 to 38k die a year in US. Even if 25% of them are counted as Covid deaths it is not a huge number in comparison to the 400k who died in 2020 in US from Covid. 

I can also give you links saying how some believe the numbers are underreported as many died at home. Particularly in NY when hospitals were full. Covid symptom pt's told to stay home unless in dire need. 

Yes I still believe millions have died around the world. US health centers inflated the numbers to get fed money for each death classified as Covid.

I live in NY in the Capitol Region, the hospitals were never full. Regardless, if you want to believe the magic potion shots work and have gotten one then you do you. Don't tell me I need Fauci's magic potion though.

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

Sack said: You can die from a car crash and if your corpse has a positive PCR test you get counted as a COVID death. I'll let Dr. Ezike from Illinois explain it to you.

That's been debunked. It's a RW talking point

Flawed Report Fuels Erroneous Claims About COVID-19 Death Toll - FactCheck.org

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Sack said: You can die from a car crash and if your corpse has a positive PCR test you get counted as a COVID death. I'll let Dr. Ezike from Illinois explain it to you.

That's been debunked. It's a RW talking point

Flawed Report Fuels Erroneous Claims About COVID-19 Death Toll - FactCheck.org

Lol you stupid fuck.. Fact check .org is nothing but censorship to Anything that doesn't obey govt. 

• Barf 1

2 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Soaring through the roof: Vaccine deaths skyrocket.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/soaring-roof-vaccine-deaths-skyrocket/

Now que the leftist douche bag sheep to say this far right source is wrong as always. 

this is your gold standard site? lol. A site that lets anyone report to it like Wikipedia. LOL OK better take that med on the site story they are pushing to improve your memory 3 fold.

cba fan

this is your gold standard site? lol. A site that lets anyone report to it like Wikipedia. LOL OK better take that med on the site story they are pushing to improve your memory 3 fold.

So what you're saying is.. unless govt stamps it's approval. Unless govt tells you to believe something, it's a lie,right?

Where in the fuck do you think fascism and tyrany comes from/ how it starts? You blithering idiot puppet sheep.

Seriously,you can't be real. You just contradict every thing and use the same fucking emoji over and over

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

7 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

So what you're saying is.. unless govt stamps it's approval. Unless govt tells you to believe something, it's a lie,right?

Where in the fuck do you think fascism and tyrany comes from/ how it starts? You blithering idiot puppet sheep.

Seriously,you can't be real. You just contradict every thing and use the same fucking emoji over and over

no way the whole world is in on this Covid conspiracy. No way every reporting agency reports the same or similar Covid numbers and deaths to bankrupt the economies of the world.  This cooperation and collusion is not even remotely possible in this world. This behavior is the opposite of what keeps politicians in office. Virtually none of of them would do this.

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

no way the whole world is in on this Covid conspiracy. No way every reporting agency reports the same or similar Covid numbers and deaths to bankrupt the economies of the world.  This cooperation and collusion is not even remotely possible in this world. This behavior is the opposite of what keeps politicians in office. Virtually none of of them would do this.

It seems to me that what TWD is saying is just because it's not approved doesn't mean you shouldn't take it but at the same time I'm sure he agreed that the vaccine when they were not approved should not be taken. Welcome to right wing range politics 101

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You're an idiot. 

Everyone look at his above post. This is how stupid people are. 

##############

This cooperation and collusion is not even remotely possible in this world. This behavior is the opposite of what keeps politicians in office. Virtually none of of them would do this. 

#####################

This is how stupid the common man is now. Meanwhile all of history proves him wrong. 

• Barf 1

20 hours ago, cba fan said:

They didn't? It's not so hard to believe when you know that corporations and banks basically control the world.

Parler @NYexile

21 hours ago, cba fan said:

He just showed you govt telling you straight to your fucking face that they lie.

Nothing you say matters. Now

• Barf 1

One good piece of news, potentially is I heard a medical professional spokesperson type say this morning that the rising belief in the medical community is that this Delta variant will be the last major way covid-19 and after this we should be moving out of a pandemic and into an endemic. But, much of that belief images on poor people getting vaccinated.

Seek help. soflabillsfan