Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The Stages of Covid - Please get vaccinated

19 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Nurse Blows The Lid Off The Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated Narrative

ICU Nurse: Thirty three. Just this past week about three fully vaccinated individuals, disease in quads left and right, DVT pulmonary embolism. I mean on blood thinners and this has ever since they got back vaccinated. I had a 30 year old woman who started bleeding, basically hemorrhaging ever since she got injected, literally within the 48 hours. This poor woman is a mother of two. Like I said, 30 years old, and she was fully vaccinated and regrets it deeply. This is a month ago and she is now intubated in critical condition fighting for her life, potentially about to leave her children motherless and of course, she regrets 1,000% being injected, and she acknowledges this. So did her physician. So I don’t know why the lies continue. I see it every single day. This whole story about 90% unvaccinated cases. No, I can tell you I’ve been in the front of the line for the last year and eight months, or however long it’s been. Too long. And that is a complete lie. I have seen nothing but vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated as well but don’t believe the lies, don’t believe the media. It’s all bullshit.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/09/nurse-blows-the-lid-off-the-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated-narrative/

omg you are lost. A far right website called "Red Voice Media" interviews a female who says she works with patients in ICU. Never ID's herself.

Carrying a sign promoting a horse dewormer as cure for Covid. 

GTFO.

• Like 2
  • Finger 1

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

omg you are lost. A far right website called "Red Voice Media" interviews a female who says she works with patients in ICU. Never ID's herself.

GTFO.

Dude, when it comes to football Joe is great but he has gone full-blown as far into the right wing cesspool of nonsense as he could possibly go

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

GTFO.

You pretty muched described all the major media you believe.

And there is a human Iverm______ ,so you're argument is pointless.

Also, you are mocking alternative treatment while condoning getting injected with something that you have absolutely no clue what it's in it or what it will do to you the next time you're sick.

You basically have no critical thinking skills

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

48 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You pretty muched described all the major media you believe.

And there is a human Iverm______ ,so you're argument is pointless.

Also, you are mocking alternative treatment while condoning getting injected with something that you have absolutely no clue what it's in it or what it will do to you the next time you're sick.

You basically have no critical thinking skills

Horse dewormer. Horse dewormer. People are buying the animal version way too high dose.

It has some benefits. Just not for Covid.  https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

cba fan

9 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Horse dewormer. Horse dewormer. People are buying the animal version way too high dose.

It has some benefits. Just not for Covid.  https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Again, all you're doing is believing media.

No one is buying the animal version. It's a bunch of stories. Just like tide pods etc..

You're just a puppet

• Barf 1

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Again, all you're doing is believing media.

No one is buying the animal version. It's a bunch of stories. Just like tide pods etc..

You're just a puppet

And a sheep.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, they don't want to hear it. You can show him every statistic that proves that the breakthrough cases or the people testing positive then vaccinated make up like 1% of the entire population. It doesn't fit their narrative so they're not going to believe it and they're going to tell you that you're wrong. That's why I have most of them on ignore because they're just a waste of effort

Yes, show us these unprovable numbers from out if the blue....

Lol at saying the vac helps with the variant. What variant. No virus was ever isolated. You're a believer in fiction.

The truth is you aren't real. Two years and you still push the most childish narratives

• Barf 1

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, they don't want to hear it. You can show him every statistic that proves that the breakthrough cases or the people testing positive then vaccinated make up like 1% of the entire population. It doesn't fit their narrative so they're not going to believe it and they're going to tell you that you're wrong. That's why I have most of them on ignore because they're just a waste of effort

If it were true..then why aren't you dead? Why aren't multiple people in all our real lives dead...and they could actually prove why the death occurred.

It's obvious fiction since the majority of us never got sick.

You're the boy who cried wolf.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

4 hours ago, foster said:

You can find evidence online to fit any narrative you’re trying to support. 

In the end it’s a math game. Right now there aren’t enough hospital beds to treat everyone when they need it and at the level of care they need. 

Adding more beds is not realistic so the most important thing is to reduce demand for beds. Easiest way is to increase vaccination rates. Next is to wear a mask. Finally it’s just to manage close contact situations. 

Meanwhile, no one who  isn't wearing a mask or getting the vac....none if us has caught anything for 2 years.

You pseudo science is bullshit

• Barf 1

5 hours ago, foster said:

You can find evidence online to fit any narrative you’re trying to support. 

In the end it’s a math game. Right now there aren’t enough hospital beds to treat everyone when they need it and at the level of care they need. 

Adding more beds is not realistic so the most important thing is to reduce demand for beds. Easiest way is to increase vaccination rates. Next is to wear a mask. Finally it’s just to manage close contact situations. 

Increasing the vaccination rates will only increase the infection rates. Look it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

20 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

If it were true..then why aren't you dead? Why aren't multiple people in all our real lives dead...and they could actually prove why the death occurred.

It's obvious fiction since the majority of us never got sick.

You're the boy who cried wolf.

I know over 30 people who died of Covid-19. 2 healthy females under 30 who had strokes then went to hospital and test showed they had Covid-19.(1 still refuses to take vaccine) 1 friend who lost one kidney. Several with long Covid symptoms. All of these were early in pandemic in Midwest when vaccine was not yet available and Delta mutation not here yet.

Also know of 12 kids who got it at an overnight church retreat and brought it back to my kids school. 

Since vaccines came out i do not know any vaxxed who are dying or getting Covid-19.

I live in a vaccine resistant area where even many RN's refuse the shot. The sheep are the people who refuse to believe science and take horse dewormer.

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

cba fan

19 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Increasing the vaccination rates will only increase the infection rates. Look it up.

states with low vax rates are skyrocketing covid infection rates and overwhelming hospitals right now. Look it up.

Also, Antibody-dependent Enhancement (ADE) is not implicated or a problem with Covid vaccines. If it was you would see many vaxxed getting Covid+dying and we are seeing the opposite. Unvaxxed are getting Covid/dying.

cba fan

39 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

I guess you did not read the article. it shows vaccines work. If you are going to hang your hat that vaccine boosters are needed like virtually all vaccines and this is a sign of covid vaccine failure then you will never understand how vaccines work.

Facts on Israel. Vaccines knocked out Covid-19. Infections now are from Delta which did not exist when vaccines were made. Covid-19 vaccines still prevent serious illness and death from Delta. Amazing.

Much higher percent of unvaxxed get Delta in Israel then vaxxed. 

The reason the totals are not dramatically in favor of vaxxed is because Israel is one of the most vaxed in the world. But percentage wise unvaxxed are getting Delta at a much much higher rate than vaxxed. Unvaxxed account for 50% of Delta yet they are only 20% of the pop.

math EX: if vaxxed = 80% of a 1 mill pop and 10% get Delta it = 80k

unvaxxed at 20% of a 1 mill pop and 30% get Delta = 60k 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-covid-unvaccinated-half-serious-cases-delta-pfizer-1.10146662

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/covid-boosters-restrictions-stopped-delta-wave-in-israel-expert-panel-says-1.10157013

• Like 1

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

I know over 30 people who died of Covid-19. 2 healthy females under 30 who had strokes then went to hospital and test showed they had Covid-19.(1 still refuses to take vaccine) 1 friend who lost one kidney. Several with long Covid symptoms. All of these were early in pandemic in Midwest when vaccine was not yet available and Delta mutation not here yet.

Also know of 12 kids who got it at an overnight church retreat and brought it back to my kids school. 

Since vaccines came out i do not know any vaxxed who are dying or getting Covid-19.

I live in a vaccine resistant area where even many RN's refuse the shot. The sheep are the people who refuse to believe science and take horse dewormer.

Everything you've said is a complete lie.

And your last paragraph shows you to be a fool because you use the term "believe science. 

You're either the most gullible person on earth or a weak shill.

Suppose anything you said were true.. whats you point? You can't figure out govt doesn't care about you and isn't trying to help. Nor is any of the crap you believe and follow helping in any way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

2 hours ago, Zan186 said:

Now on to the meat!  Are you a doctor?  Did you take pathology, immunology and pharmacology at a professional level?  If the answer is no, then you have no idea what you are talking about.  I have taken all 3 and I have a doctorate degree, not specifically in medicine but close enough where infection control is paramount in my clinical field.  

Awesome post, glad to see an actual doctor not driven by politics and the MSM backing us up on here. We're getting our information from a lot of doctors not afraid to tell the truth since they aren't on the payroll. I just got over whatever variant of COVID-19 I had last week and it wasn't so bad. Glad I got 20x the immunity now and didn't take the easy way out by living an unhealthy lifestyle and then expecting a magic shot to fix me.

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, cba fan said:

I know 2 people.  Both had other issues which certainly contributed.  Two.