Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The Stages of Covid - Please get vaccinated

Why is this in the football section?

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Here's a counter point that belongs in the football section.

Vinny Curry Gets the Vaccine and Tells Us Why We Should Too in a PSA (August 3rd)

3 weeks later:

Jets’ Vinny Curry out for season with rare blood disorder

Vinny Curry’s season is over, but his life was saved. 

The Jets pass-rusher was diagnosed by team doctors in July with a rare blood disorder that required the removal of his spleen, and complications during the recovery process will require him to avoid football activities until at least late November, Curry revealed Wednesday on social media. 

“While I am incredibly disappointed that I will not be able to play with my teammates this year, I am thankful that the doctors identified my condition in time,” Curry wrote, along with a note to “please keep me and my family in prayer.” 

“They have informed me that I am expected to make a full recovery and return to the field next season.” 

Uh huh, nothing to see here folks...

Vinny Curry.jpg

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Um...

......the LA Times.....

It's a fucking fiction novel piece.

Also it's the treatment that's killing people.

Staying home and drinking ginger tea in better. 

It's that or the fact is it's happening to the elderly. 

11 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

You realize that the vaccines are free, right?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesdigitalcovers/2021/05/14/virus-book-excerpt-nina-burleigh-how-the-covid-19-vaccine-injected-billions-into-big-pharma-albert-bourla-moncef-slaoui/?sh=3b66a3447d80

How The Covid-19 Vaccine Injected Billions Into Big Pharma—And Made Its Executives Very Rich

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah it’s paid by the government…

You think big pharma created a conspiracy, then got the government to pay for it?

You're an adult?

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You realize that the vaccines are free, right?

They're creating them out of the goodness of their hearts?  LOL.  Come on, man.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Here's a counter point that belongs in the football section.

Vinny Curry Gets the Vaccine and Tells Us Why We Should Too in a PSA (August 3rd)

3 weeks later:

Jets’ Vinny Curry out for season with rare blood disorder

Vinny Curry’s season is over, but his life was saved. 

The Jets pass-rusher was diagnosed by team doctors in July with a rare blood disorder that required the removal of his spleen, and complications during the recovery process will require him to avoid football activities until at least late November, Curry revealed Wednesday on social media. 

“While I am incredibly disappointed that I will not be able to play with my teammates this year, I am thankful that the doctors identified my condition in time,” Curry wrote, along with a note to “please keep me and my family in prayer.” 

“They have informed me that I am expected to make a full recovery and return to the field next season.” 

Uh huh, nothing to see here folks...

Vinny Curry.jpg

?? How is this a counterpoint to the OP in favor of vaccine? Curry was diagnosed with this condition in July and took vaccine in August?? This article favors vaccine.

cba fan

16 minutes ago, cba fan said:

?? How is this a counterpoint to the OP in favor of vaccine? Curry was diagnosed with this condition in July and took vaccine in August?? This article favors vaccine.

The video was published in August, he had taken the vaccine doses well before that. Had he been diagnosed with that condition before the vaccine they never would have given it to him.

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah it’s paid by the government…

You think big pharma created a conspiracy, then got the government to pay for it?

How do you think big pharma make billions of dollars each year?

Do you think big pharma care about the people's health or care about making tons of money?

Vaccine Capitalism: five ways big pharma makes so much money

https://corporatewatch.org/five-ways-big-pharma-makes-so-much-money/

image.thumb.png.150a64ed38f34eb0fda95a625e67349f.png

4 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

How do you think big pharma make billions of dollars each year?

Do you think big pharma care about the people's health or care about making tons of money?

Vaccine Capitalism: five ways big pharma makes so much money

https://corporatewatch.org/five-ways-big-pharma-makes-so-much-money/

image.thumb.png.150a64ed38f34eb0fda95a625e67349f.png

Again..

You think that big pharma made up a conspiracy and got the government to pay for it?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

The video was published in August, he had taken the vaccine doses well before that. Had he been diagnosed with that condition before the vaccine they never would have given it to him.

You have it backward. He got the condition first.

They just didn’t rule him out until April. I think they were hoping he’d get better.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Again..

You think that big pharma made up a conspiracy and got the government to pay for it?

OpWarpSpeed guaranteed them markets . Vaxx passports ensure continuing sales

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

OpWarpSpeed guaranteed them markets . Vaxx passports ensure continuing sales

So the government is trying to help big pharma, by spending government money to fund their delusions.

Thats what you think?

So the government is trying to help big pharma, by spending government money to fund their delusions.

Thats what you think?

Vaxx delusions?
More like diminishing efficacy more quickly over time. Why Biden is pushing boosters this month?
The vaxxes hit the spike protein. Acquired immunity antibodies target the entire antigen. It is what it is

4 hours ago, cba fan said:

Wait, you mean Sack of Stupid cherry picked the wrong story to try and make people believe the exception is somehow the rule? I can't and refuse to see his posts unless he gets quoted but I bet a fucking dime that he tries to refute what you posted

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Thats what you think?

Sorry to keep quoting you but is this the first time you've read the shit they post on here?? Of course it's what they think, because Zero Hedge, Conservative Treehouse, OAN, Newsmax and Josh Hawley all told them so. They're sheep and they're all being led to slaughter. 

Again fuck them!

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

45 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

The vaxxes hit the spike protein. Acquired immunity antibodies target the entire antigen. It is what it is

Said no medical scientist ever.

Acquired immunity has been debunked as a primary defense against Covid.

The Vaccines don't "hit the spike protein" dumbass, they fucking create it. Jesus Christ, why don't you go do some actual research before you start parroting any more wrong information.

A Closer Look at How COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Work

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.
  1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.
  2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.

Good job showing off how naïve you are about anything Tucker didn't tell you

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan