Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The amount of love were getting is making me uncomfortable

Ditto

Im having flashbacks to the 2003-2004 season. 

signed Lawyer Milloy, Sam Adams, Takeo Spikes, Jeff Posey….annihilated the Patriots…everyone and their brother declared the Bills Super Bowl bound and then went 6-10 like chumps. 

it all hinges on Josh Allen…all of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Fuck you guys, we're winning a Super Bowl! Why? Because we need a new stadium and the best way to get public love for that is to have a winning team with their first ever Lombardi trophy.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Fuck you guys, we're winning a Super Bowl! Why? Because we need a new stadium and the best way to get public love for that is to have a winning team with their first ever Lombardi trophy.

It could be windy that day

• Haha 1

Thing is here is so many good teams in the league now compared to years past... and QB's too!

4 hours ago, bv said:

Thing is here is so many good teams in the league now compared to years past... and QB's too!

Says the NFC East, it's all relative each & every year.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I saw that same meme earlier and felt the same creepy uneasiness

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It’s going to be all about a good team winning the SB that is least banged up.

Remember in the AFC Championship that the Bills had no healthy WR’s and that was a major contributing factor in the losing.

Allen, Diggs, White go down……..

say goodbye to the SB.

Eh, you just are in denial after all the shitty years of Bills football. This team is a SB contender and will prove that again this season. We are due guys

20 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Ditto

signed Lawyer Milloy, Sam Adams, Takeo Spikes, Jeff Posey….annihilated the Patriots…everyone and their brother declared the Bills Super Bowl bound and then went 6-10 like chumps. 

That team was a great example of how important coaching is in this league.

• Thanks 1

Guys - don't be afraid of the moment. Sure something bad could happen but this is what having a great team is like. This is what is was like from about 1997 to 2005.  Embrace it

• Thanks 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Damn that graphic is making me hard. Imagine finally breaking through by beating that mother fucker that had his boot on our neck for 20 years.

@JoeFerguson, isn't Nick Wright that jackass who hates Josh Allen with a passion?

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 9/4/2021 at 1:33 PM, seandelevan said:

Ditto

Hey - Didn't the Bills beat NE 31-0 the opening game of the season, only to lose to them 0-31 the las game of the season?  Or something like that...?

Unrelated - DAMN I miss Moulds...

• Thanks 1

For years we've complained about not getting enough attention or love sent our way. Its here now. Might as well enjoy it. To be honest part of me also feels like we might end up falling short of the lofty expectations. I guess it comes with all the suffering of the non playoff era. But then again I also try to reason. And truth is this team is loaded and well coached. So baring injury unless Allen falls off a cliff or the defense turns out to be a complete and utter disaster we should be pretty darn good again. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, Tanqueray Ten said:

Hey - Didn't the Bills beat NE 31-0 the opening game of the season, only to lose to them 0-31 the las game of the season?  Or something like that...?

Unrelated - DAMN I miss Moulds...

Yes.

me and my buds had the cops called on us because neighbors thought someone was getting murdered after the Brady pic 6. 

and the the only thing I remember from that last game was it was a snow game and Pat fans were tossing snow like confetti like it was one big ass party…which it was. 

what a horrible season.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

On 9/4/2021 at 4:33 PM, seandelevan said:

Ditto

This makes perfect sense!

• Thanks 1

" GO BILLS "

On 9/5/2021 at 3:07 AM, LIBills said:

It’s going to be all about a good team winning the SB that is least banged up.

Remember in the AFC Championship that the Bills had no healthy WR’s and that was a major contributing factor in the losing.

Allen, Diggs, White go down……..

say goodbye to the SB.

My Boston friend likes the attention they are getting.