Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Actress Rose McGowan Just Told Hillary Clinton She Was “With” Her Husband in a Hotel Room in Shocking Tweet

Oh snap!  :niterider:

A desperate Hillary Clinton has put herself back into the spotlight by speaking out against the Texas abortion law.Hillary never misses a chance to thrust herself back into the thick of things.

However, this time it really backfired in her face – because thanks to an undesirable thirst for constant attention “Charmed” actress Rose McGown went after her.

And she dropped a bombshell on Hillary’s head.

Rose admitted to the world that she was once “with” Hillary’s Husband Bill Clinton in a hotel room.

A desperate Hillary Clinton has put herself back into the spotlight by speaking out against the Texas abortion law.

Hillary never misses a chance to thrust herself back into the thick of things.

However, this time it really backfired in her face – because thanks to an undesirable thirst for constant attention “Charmed” actress Rose McGown went after her.

And she dropped a bombshell on Hillary’s head.

Rose admitted to the world that she was once “with” Hillary’s Husband Bill Clinton in a hotel room.

The entire tweet was just scathing top to bottom – ripping Hillary limb from limb. McGowan then tells Hillary about the hotel room and Bill Clinton and then ends the tweet with a very bizarre and cryptic line.

Rose was commenting on an article about Hillary’s statement about the new abortion laws and she directed her comment right at Hillary, by tagging her in the tweet.

Here’s what Rose said: “@HillaryClinton, You are a shadow leader in service of evil. You are the enemy of what is good, right and moral. You represent no flag, no country, no soul. You eat hope, you twist minds. I’ve been in a hotel room with your husband and here comes the bomb.”

The end of the tweet is puzzling, but it sounds like Rose has more info coming soon.

I went to look at her Twitter page and someone accused her of throwing stones, and here was her response:

“You think I throw stones? No b*tch, I drop bombs.”

Yeah, I think she’s got even more to say.

LINK

• Trump 1

Rose McGowan knows a whole hell of alot about Pedowood and the power players that were up to no good.

I hope she stays safe while blowing the lid off of these sick fucks.

She's really coming to bat after all of that Weinstein business. Hope she can drop all of the info before this happens...

Clinton Suicide Request.jpg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

July photographs of Hillary Clinton taken in the Hamptons show she has gained about 80 pounds.  You can thank me for not posting any of them here.

:classic_tongue:

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, CNYBillsFan said:

July photographs of Hillary Clinton taken in the Hamptons show she has gained about 80 pounds.  You can thank me for not posting any of them here.

:classic_tongue:

You know you'd still hit it.  :niterider:

More pointless distraction news.

And I'm going with  fake anyway. Because even if it's true,so the hell what?

He may have actually, but it doesn't matter.

None of the elite are worried about it and Rose had to because she sold her soul for fame