Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Super Leftist Alexander Stein Invades Dallas City Council Meeting and Goes on Epic Rant!

Seriously, I could see this guy drinking a wine cooler or some other fruity drink with the Range Leftists. 3 minutes and 22 seconds of pure hilarity and SJW word salads! (Yes, this guy is likely trolling them but his words are only a concentrated soliloquy of what these people are already saying.)

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Yup, Texas is under a complex leftist homo attack.  You should see Joe Jaworski who is running for AG.  A total nut.  He prefaces everything with "I will legalize marijuana".  The dude has nothing to offer but faggotry and he's trying to lure people in with legal herb.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

...and meanwhile the TexasTaliban has decided that freedom stops when it becomes a Women's choice of what to do with her body.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foster said:

...and meanwhile the TexasTaliban has decided that freedom stops when it becomes a Women's choice of what to do with her body.

Not true, men can get pregnant and be "birthing people" too!

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Not true, men can get pregnant and be "birthing people" too!

The only instance I know of is Arnold in Junior...

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, foster said:

Is it a woman's choice whether or not to get the vaccine jab? It's her body, right?

3 hours ago, foster said:

The only instance I know of is Arnold in Junior...

Transgender Man Opens Up About Being Pregnant, Giving Birth: 'I Had to Deal with a Lot of Stigma'

transgender-man-gives-birth.jpg

• Gay 1

Parler @NYexile

• Haha 1

I need one of these places in my area!

Come to think of it...I don't really see or hear from any Biden supporters LOL

Only in this looney bin forum

• Thanks 2

On 9/7/2021 at 9:07 PM, jamsim67 said:

Seriously fucked up country

Yet according to them, they aren't accepted and life is hell....imagine them saying that after visiting any other country in the world 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

Yet according to them, they aren't accepted and life is hell....imagine them saying that after visiting any other country in the world 

Just wait until the Afghans are released into the populace.  Trannies better watch their backs.  :niterider: