Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Sotomayor pens scathing dissent of Texas abortion ban:

2 hours ago, foster said:

Most women don't know that they're pregnant until 4-6 weeks when they miss their period.  6 weeks was chosen on purpose to effectively eliminate almost all opportunity for abortion.

I was talking about rape. Rape victims should not wait 4 to 6 weeks like Frawk said. I’m not upset about the law change. People need to be more responsible if you have to go to another state then so be it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

There is also adoption. A lot of women can’t have children or gay couples, there are many every day trying to adopt. 

the idea that a 12 year old that got raped is going to the hospital right away is dangerous fantasy.  How does she get there?  how does she even know to do that?  who did it to her?

Such BS that a child is made to carry a raped-induced child to term.

17 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Problem here is you are assuming stupidity and then are using it as an excuse which actually makes you stupid for thinking that way, which is simply incorrect. The issue is that it's an irresponsibility or a I don't care attitude problem.

I'd venture to say that at least a solid 99% of people understand that the result of sex can be that the woman gets preggers...they just DGAF in most of those cases.

As usual you missed the mark because your simply much slower and less intelligent than most of the human population.

Chess is what we play against range leftist homos that have trouble playing checkers.

spin it anyway you like MAGAT, fact is, the retarded logic is that if a stupid person does something stupid because *shock* they are stupid, then they should be forced to multiply.  

just what the world needs, more retards like you. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

the idea that a 12 year old that got raped is going to the hospital right away is dangerous fantasy.  How does she get there?  how does she even know to do that?  who did it to her?

Such BS that a child is made to carry a raped-induced child to term.

Like I said before the percentage of abortion from rape is less than 1%, which makes much less for 12 year old girl. That 12 year old girl doesn’t know how to go to her parents and tell them that’s she’s been raped, but knows how to set up an appointment for an abortion? Lower that percentage even more. I have a daughter and if she was raped and impregnated I would drive to where I need to go. Now that percentage is at .000000001. If it was illegal then the child goes up for adoption. I actually had good friend in high school who s mother was a rape victim in Brazil, the young mom being religious kept the child and put him up for adoption, and he went to an American family (Christians) he was very thankful that he was still alive. He was pro life across the board.

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Like I said before the percentage of abortion from rape is less than 1%, which makes much less for 12 year old girl. That 12 year old girl doesn’t know how to go to her parents and tell them that’s she’s been raped, but knows how to set up an appointment for an abortion? Lower that percentage even more. I have a daughter and if she was raped and impregnated I would drive to where I need to go. Now that percentage is at .000000001. If it was illegal then the child goes up for adoption. I actually had good friend in high school who s mother was a rape victim in Brazil, the young mom being religious kept the child and put him up for adoption, and he went to an American family (Christians) he was very thankful that he was still alive. He was pro life across the board.

That's a lot of spin to try to justify a retarded feature of this law.  Fact is, there should be zero circumstances where such an outcome is possible.  

If anything the adoption process needs to made easier so these kids are not sitting in foster homes til 18 years old. We have a family at church who adopted from China because it’s easier.

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

That's a lot of spin to try to justify a retarded feature of this law.  Fact is, there should be zero circumstances where such an outcome is possible.  

So when is it okay for you? Someone is always going to have an issue with the cutoff point. At want point should the unborn child have rights, and the my body my choice bs get tossed? Should the my body my choice count for suicide or vaccines? Should we just kill children right up til birth? Should it be okay for women to have multiple abortions because daddy said he wouldn’t stay?

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Part of the issue is also the lack of access to birth control. It’s been only until recently that birth control is covered by health plans. The traditional anti-abortion crowd is also anti-birth control. 

27 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So when is it okay for you? Someone is always going to have an issue with the cutoff point. At want point should the unborn child have rights, and the my body my choice bs get tossed? Should the my body my choice count for suicide or vaccines? Should we just kill children right up til birth? Should it be okay for women to have multiple abortions because daddy said he wouldn’t stay?

lol way to swing the pendulum 179 degrees.  There are a 1000 questions and 1000 answers.   I'm neither for unlimited abortions nor near total prohibition like this texas law attempts to be.  I'm somewhere in the middle.  

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

spin it anyway you like MAGAT, fact is, the retarded logic is that if a stupid person does something stupid because *shock* they are stupid, then they should be forced to multiply.  

just what the world needs, more retards like you. 

You're the trailer park inbred who's dad wished she would've swallowed, not me.

I've become a successful man with a beautiful family and a home to match. 

The world would thrive with more of me and less of you 

FACTS

2 hours ago, foster said:

Part of the issue is also the lack of access to birth control. It’s been only until recently that birth control is covered by health plans. The traditional anti-abortion crowd is also anti-birth control. 

The pill has been available since the 1960's and most health care plans have covered it for decades and even if they don't you can either get it for free from Planned Parenthood or just buy it outright which is ultra cheap. I don't think it's fair to say that the anti-abortion crowd is anti-contraceptive. I think everyone who isn't prepared to start a family SHOULD be using reliable means to prevent conception and I am Catholic. It's irresponsible to pump out kids that you're not physically, mentally, and financially prepared to care for the right way and a poor environment for children can lead to long term health issues for them. It just blows my mind that people have ZERO culpability for their actions and they expect to deal with their failings through murder in the womb or Big Daddy Government being the provider. More people need to nut up and becomes adults instead of wards of the state.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're the trailer park inbred who's dad wished she would've swallowed, not me.

I've become a successful man with a beautiful family and a home to match. 

The world would thrive with more of me and less of you 

FACTS

the suicide rule applies to this garbage.