Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden presidency is effectively over already

7 hours ago, Woody said:

Yep, I expect the Dems to get even more squirrelly with the elections.  The Recall in CA isn't even over and people are already crying for an audit.  It's going to get bad.  Third world countries are going to look like they're above board when the Dems get done.  :niterider:

You could have the Dems in congress come out right now and give a presentation on how they cheated and stole the election and the leftist homos would still support them and say it's ok because TDS.

I'm not even kidding 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You could have the Dems in congress come out right now and give a presentation on how they cheated and stole the election and the leftist homos would still support them and say it's ok because TDS.

I'm not even kidding 

5ltw0n.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

Not weird. Trump’s not President anymore is he? Thanks for proving my point.

Yet your side still considers him their leader and according to Woody, it's necessary to post that world leaders are calling him

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yet your side still considers him their leader and according to Woody, it's necessary to post that world leaders are calling him

Well it's natural for people to gravitate towards the man that showed strength and stood up for the American people (yourself included) and exposed the corrupt media and the swamp to the masses. 

I'm sure you'd love for the other side to have another weak RINO puppet like Sippy Cup, but you and your scumbag leftist homos are out of luck on that one...the sleeping giant is just waking up, and you haven't begun to see what the people are capable of when they are pushed to the limit.

When someone better than 45 steps up he will be old news, but nobody has been able to as of yet, so he remains the top dog that is still out here fighting back...at least more than anyone else. 

Maybe if you idiots could muster up a decent candidate that actually was competent and gave a fuck about America we wouldn't be here right now and we would instead be here giving that person a chance and hoping they succeed in their presidency. 

But you can't, and you won't. You are too fucked in the head, and the party you support is too corrupt and downright evil to ever do anything besides what they have been doing now for quite some time, and it's nothing in the best interest of the country and it's people.

Go pound sand if you have a problem with anything I post. It's all true, and I belive even sheep like you know it on some level. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Foreign leaders had to call somebody other than the WH.  That's the main reason I posted that article.  They could have called you, Sack, or TWD and I'd still post that story.  I thought that was a cause for concern and might have been worth some discussion.  :niterider:

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Foreign leaders had to call somebody other than the WH.  That's the main reason I posted that article.  They could have called you, Sack, or TWD and I'd still post that story.  I thought that was a cause for concern and might have been worth some discussion.  :niterider:

The next angle of attack from the Leftist homos is...

...the Logan Act!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

My side still considers him their leader? I just told you he wasn’t President any more. You love to lump everyone into groups that are  black and white, when there are all these shades of grey out there. Just because you blindly support your boy Biden and defend everything with a “ but Trump…. “ Trump’s gone, time for Biden to stand on his own and put on his big boy pants. As of now, ever crisis he’s faced, he’s shit those big boy pants. And Hip comes back with, “but, but, but, Trump” in 3…2…1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

My side still considers him their leader? I just told you he wasn’t President any more.

Dude, the Republican Party, The RNC and the Republicans in Congress STILL consider Trump the leader of the Party. They STILL seek his council. They STILL are holding back on 2024 until HE decides if he's going to run again,.

Stop acting like you're naïve to this. Saying "he isn't President anymore" is a fucking copout. Your own peers on THIS site still refer to him constantly, Hmm, I don't see you calling them out. Did you say anything to Woody on his post yesterday about World Leaders calling Trump?? Or the play by plays of his rallies?? Fuck no, you didn't, hypocrite

Until the party removes Trump and detaches itself from Trump, he will always be referred to in these debates. 

Donald Trump is still the leader of Republican Party, RNC chair says

Former President Donald Trump is still calling the shots for the GOP, as is evident by his more than $100 million war chest, a party honcho said Sunday.

“When you see the amount of people that show up to the rallies for President Trump, and his $102 million fundraising haul, I think that voters in America, Republicans in America, would absolutely say the [former] president’s the most popular Republican and still leads the party,” said Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel on radio’s “The Cats Roundtable.”

Her comments come after Trump-aligned political groups brought in more than $82 million in the first half of 2021, according to Federal Election Commission disclosures released earlier this month, giving Trump a chance to hand out tens of millions of dollars to Republican contenders in the 2022 midterm elections.

McDaniel claimed that the 2022 elections will be match-ups between the GOP vs. “communism” and the Democrats and warned “we won’t recognize America” if Republicans aren’t successful in them.

Also, I do NOT blindly support Biden. I have said and posted threads noting the southern border, the cost of things like gas and groceries, and mistakes in Afghanistan being on his shoulders. I posted the Jocko video of him portraying how Biden SHOULD have handled the exit from Afghanistan.

I try to have reasonable debates with you, but you're obviously falling into the same stratosphere of the ignorant little MAGAT children on here that are fully long gone.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, the Republican Party, The RNC and the Republicans in Congress STILL consider Trump the leader of the Party. They STILL seek his council. They STILL are holding back on 2024 until HE decides if he's going to run again,.

Stop acting like you're naïve to this. Saying "he isn't President anymore" is a fucking copout.

Until the party removes Trump detaches itself from Trump, he will always be referred to in these debates. 

He is not the President but still is the leader of the Republican party and holds almost all of the campaign contributions. How hard is that to understand Mr. FetLife?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Stop acting like you're naïve to this. Saying "he isn't President anymore" is a fucking copout. Your own peers on THIS site still refer to him constantly, Hmm, I don't see you calling them out. Did you say anything to Woody on his post yesterday about World Leaders calling Trump?? Or the play by plays of his rallies?? Fuck no, you didn't, hypocrite

Until the party removes Trump and detaches itself from Trump, he will always be referred to in these debates. 

Donald Trump is still the leader of Republican Party, RNC chair says

Former President Donald Trump is still calling the shots for the GOP, as is evident by his more than $100 million war chest, a party honcho said Sunday.

“When you see the amount of people that show up to the rallies for President Trump, and his $102 million fundraising haul, I think that voters in America, Republicans in America, would absolutely say the [former] president’s the most popular Republican and still leads the party,” said Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel on radio’s “The Cats Roundtable.”

Her comments come after Trump-aligned political groups brought in more than $82 million in the first half of 2021, according to Federal Election Commission disclosures released earlier this month, giving Trump a chance to hand out tens of millions of dollars to Republican contenders in the 2022 midterm elections.

McDaniel claimed that the 2022 elections will be match-ups between the GOP vs. “communism” and the Democrats and warned “we won’t recognize America” if Republicans aren’t successful in them.

Also, I do NOT blindly support Biden. I have said and posted threads noting the southern border, the cost of things like gas and groceries, and mistakes in Afghanistan being on his shoulders. I posted the Jocko video of him portraying how Biden SHOULD have handled the exit from Afghanistan.

I try to have reasonable debates with you, but you're obviously falling into the same stratosphere of the ignorant little MAGAT children on here that are fully long gone.

I’m a registered Democrat. So how does this relate to my side? My side, which as of right now includes me…. and maybe my future “sock”account NukeII. 

• Haha 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

I’m a registered Democrat. So how does this relate to my side? My side, which as of right now includes me…. and maybe my future “sock”account NukeII. 

You're side on this forum, is with them. Sack and friends.

Quite frankly I think you're full of shit unless you want to point out one post you've ever made that was pro-democrat or anti-maga Republican

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don't give a fuck what you think. Once again, point out one post you've ever made that was pro-democrat or anti-maga Republican.

And independent thinking?? Idiot, I've been a Republican my entire life. I voted for Trump in 2016. I voted for Dems and Repubs in the last 3 or 4 elections. I voted for Mitt Romney in 2012.  Every single argument you've made with me ever has been Anti-Dem or Pro-Trump. YOU need to try the independent thinking. A little self-awareness wouldn't hurt, either

Quite the hypocrite there calling out someone saying you've never seen a post anti maga or pro Democrat when you claim to be a Republican but have aligned yourself with everything hard left.

LOL

Stupid sheep

• Thanks 1