Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden presidency is effectively over already

It's gotta suck for the Range Leftists who railed against Trump for 4 years only for the biggest fraud election in history pushing in a decrepit, senile old pervert who has gone down in flames in less than a year in office while making life more miserable for everyone.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

29 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

It's gotta suck for the Range Leftists who railed against Trump for 4 years only for the biggest fraud election in history pushing in a decrepit, senile old pervert who has gone down in flames in less than a year in office while making life more miserable for everyone.

I'm still baffled as to how you could come on this board and post in support of an administration that clearly doesn't care about the American people in the least, but yeah...it definitely must be disappointing for them not to be able to dunk on everyone else here because they were right and that the country is unified and doing great. 

The only part that they really seem to be interested in is the dunking on others part as they don't seem to care about the country whatsoever...just like their fake president. 

What a sorry lot of sheep

• Like 1

Why am I not surprised that the two biggest idiots on this forum both jumped right into tagging me with their signature "we are gay" reaction?

• Gay 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Time for special elections.  Dems/woketards love everything European, so let's do this!  Thoughts?  I say Biden would be relieved of duty.

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why am I not surprised that the two biggest idiots on this forum both jumped right into tagging me with their signature "we are gay" reaction?

Because you are... now go cry to Meathead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Are you hurt again, snowflake?

LOL 

Good

• Haha 2

The Democrats approval ratings are low across the board.  Harris’s approval rating is 37. Nancy Pelosi has an approval rating of 31. Joe and his fellow Democrats have to get this shit show turned around fast or they’re going to be destroyed in the mid-terms. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

It's gotta suck for the leftists homos who we come across in real life as well.  Over the past week nobody has lectured me on how "orange man bad" and how Biden is a foreign policy wizard who is superior to Trump in every category.  :niterider:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nuke said:

The Democrats approval ratings are low across the board.  Harris’s approval rating is 37. Nancy Pelosi has an approval rating of 31. Joe and his fellow Democrats have to get this shit show turned around fast or they’re going to be destroyed in the mid-terms. 

They will try and cheat big time not to lose in the midterms.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

It's gotta suck for the leftists homos who we come across in real life as well.  Over the past week nobody has lectured me on how "orange man bad" and how Biden is a foreign policy wizard who is superior to Trump in every category.  :niterider:

Well, he is superior to Trump in the “pooping his pants” department.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yup, I actually had some TDS friends of mine defriend me on ZuckBook about 3 months after Biden got in because I guess they just couldn't take the heat and I rarely post any political stuff there anymore. One of them was an Aunt who tried rubbing in the Biden "win" right after the election and now she's hiding from me so she doesn't have to face the shame and disaster of what she desperately hoped for. Meanwhile I'm just laughing at her fat bloated ass and so are a lot of people on her side of the family.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

44 minutes ago, Nuke said:

It's really weird how low approval ratings didn't matter when Trump was president.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's really weird how low approval ratings didn't matter when Trump was president.

The tables "are turned" and he cries like a little school girl.  LOL :classic_laugh::clapper:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

In reality Joe is probably running in the high 20's.  Before long the pollsters are going to have a hard time doctoring these numbers.  He's going to look like ass even with the 10 or 12 point bump.  :niterider:

This right here. It's something HipTurd still can't understand.

White House Occupant Sees Horrible Plummeting Approval Amid Nation Suffering The Consequences of His Installation

Polls are generally worthless; media polls even more so.  However, when the ultra far-left NPR produces a manipulated poll that can only get Joe Biden a 43% approval rating, you know things are bad… horrible for the White House occupant. [Polling Data Here]

The latest NPR/Marist poll shows Joe Biden with a 43% approval overall, and that’s with a proclaimed 85% of Democrats still sticking with him {insert eyeroll here}.   64% of Independents disapprove of Biden’s job performance and 95% of Republicans disapprove.

The polling was D+7 [pdf here] to achieve an overall 43% approval rating.

In related news perhaps Joe Biden will be campaigning for Liz Cheney.

biden-fail-2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/02/1033433959/biden-approval-rating-afghanistan-withdrawal

43% approval rating with 36% from independents. LOL @ those who still support and defend this corrupt and illegitimate buffoon.

Political capitol is basically nada

This guy is toast.

Get ready for the Ho cause it's over for Joe 

This bodes a 43% geopolitical ignorance rate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

This bodes a 43% geopolitical ignorance rate.

Subtract the +7 Democrat and it's about 36% retardation which is about what I estimated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, travolta said:

They will cheat and may pull it off. 

Republicans are useless and don’t have the balls to stop it. Judges, including Supreme Court allow it to happen. 

We could be fucked. Fair and square, Dems get crushed. Unfortunately, fair and square probably has not happened in a very long time. 

Yep, I expect the Dems to get even more squirrelly with the elections.  The Recall in CA isn't even over and people are already crying for an audit.  It's going to get bad.  Third world countries are going to look like they're above board when the Dems get done.  :niterider:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Not weird. Trump’s not President anymore is he? Thanks for proving my point.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill