Sign in to follow this  
Woody

World Economic Forum Chief Says COVID, Climate Change, And ‘Inclusion’ Will Usher In ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’

Important announcement from Hipkat's boss.  :niterider:

klaus-schwab-revolution.jpg

"What I consider the four foremost challenges at this present time, they are COVID of course, climate change, inclusion - and here I would also particular [sic] address gender parity - and finally the fourth industrial revolution..."

Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chair of the World Economic Forum, stated in a video message this week that he considers the four biggest challenges to humanity to be COVID, climate change, “inclusion” and “gender parity,” and a “fourth industrial revolution” where presumably the technologies used to address the preceding three issues could be mastered “in order to make them serving humanity and not harming humanity.”

“What I consider the four foremost challenges at this present time, they are COVID of course, climate change, inclusion – and here I would also particular [sic] address gender parity – and finally the fourth industrial revolution, the new technologies, how well can we master some in order to make them serving humanity and not harming humanity,” Schwab pontificated in the video message.

The World Economic Forum has already campaigned to encourage employers to fire unvaccinated employees as part of a global “Jobs Reset,” which will coincide with Schwab’s predicted fourth industrial revolution:

The World Economic Forum indicated Monday that it supports employees being forced to choose between taking one of the four controversial Covid vaccines, or unemployment if they choose to not take the vaccine. After intense backlash, they deleted the initial the tweet and uploaded another post with the same graphic and a tweaked caption.

Get your COVID-19 jab – or you could face consequences from your employer #COVID19 #JobsReset21,” the original tweet posted on Monday read. The tweet was accompanied by a colorful graphic showcasing the purported poll numbers of companies that would fire employees for not taking the vaccine.

The World Economic Forum has also pushed forward the slogan for life in 2030, I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.” The “Great Reset” talking point was also promoted by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who described COVID as “our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to re-imagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change.”

LINK

The World Economic Forum has also pushed forward the slogan for life in 2030, “I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.” The “Great Reset” talking point was also promoted by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who described COVID as “our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to re-imagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change.” 

########################## 

While killing countless cattle who get in our way.

Isn't he so nice and optimistic?

This guy looks too much of a Bond villain to be the brains behind the operation and I think he's just the front man for this demonic shit. These people really think that we're human cattle and that they can master the chaos of human life. I keep hearing about this Fourth Industrial Revolution shit on some of the podcasts I listen too but I think it's all going to blow up in their faces when the masses are sufficiently pissed off.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

This man seemingly popped up out of nowhere to more or less be the face of the great reset and has stayed on the radar since. 

I also find it hard to believe that he is anything but a controlled puppet providing cover for the real culprits behind this evil agenda. 

It would be interesting to do a deep dive on him and his history as I really haven't heard much at all.

The World Economic Forum has also pushed forward the slogan for life in 2030, “I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.” 

Why do I have the feeling that the people in charge of this great "Utopia" won't be giving up their privacy and possessions?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It would be interesting to do a deep dive on him and his history as I really haven't heard much at all.

Klaus and the WEF have been around for decades.  They've always been low key and you wouldn't know anything about them unless you did your own sleuthing.  Around 2017 they started getting more outspoken and more eager to push their agenda.  They have a website that is loaded with information about unimaginable stuff that you won't hear about unless you visit the site.   

They also work hand in hand with the Bilderberg group, which I'm sure you've heard of.  They're a big spiderweb of rich, powerful, globalist nutjobs.  :niterider:

But back to WEF, you definitely should check them out.  They talk about all kinds of crazy shit.  I fire up one of their videos now and then.  The other day I watched their video about Cyborgs and how we're going to become an "Internet of Humans" by interfacing our brains with a computer network.  I laughed when I first started watching, but these guys are serious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

The World Economic Forum has also pushed forward the slogan for life in 2030, “I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.” 

Why do I have the feeling that the people in charge of this great "Utopia" won't be giving up their privacy and possessions?

I doubt they'll give anything up.  The goal is for them to own everything and then charge you a small fee to use everything.  Your social standing will dictate what utilities and services you'll be able to use.   Things you take for granted like using home appliances will require that you pay a small fee before using them.  :niterider:

• Like 1