Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[COVID] Joe Rogan, Anti-vaxxer, Tests Positive For Covid After Florida Tour

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Why do you care?

I want to know if you're a guinea pig or not.

guinea pig face GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I want to know if you're a guinea pig or not.

We definitely know you are a sheep

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

13 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Answer the question.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

26 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I dont take orders from sheep. 

I hope you didn't otherwise your body will soon be loaded with that shit. Unlike you I will wish you the best of health and recovery though because, well, I'm not a Leftist homo.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

U.S. heads into Labor Day with Covid vaccines but a substantially worse outbreak than this time last year.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/03/us-heads-into-labor-day-with-covid-vaccines-but-substantially-worse-outbreak-than-last-year.html

Coronavirus can spread among vaccinated people, so officials urge cautious Labor Day

https://news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-spread-among-vaccinated-people-154240146.html

14 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Sorry, but sheep applies to those that follow blindly.

You're the one believing and obeying govt.. without question. 

We are the ones question everything

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I dont take orders from sheep. 

Lol the reason the country is shit now is because you do take orders.

You take them like a scared little boy, afraid to tell your abusive father govt to fuck off. 

You're the reason things are bad now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol the reason the country is shit now is because you do take orders.

You take them like a scared little boy, afraid to tell your abusive father govt to fuck off. 

You're the reason things are bad now.

says the guy that can't afford a fucking used car.  your worldview is impossibly stupid and redundant. Congrats!

• Gay 1

58 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

says the guy that can't afford a fucking used car.  your worldview is impossibly stupid and redundant. Congrats!

You and your kind in a nutshell.

My Rights.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

Oh look, another fraud exposed...

Gunshot Victims Left Waiting as Horse Dewormer Overdoses Overwhelm Oklahoma Hospitals, Doctor Says

The rise in people using ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug usually reserved for deworming horses or livestock, as a treatment or preventative for Covid-19 has emergency rooms “so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting” access to health facilities, an emergency room doctor in Oklahoma said.

This week, Dr. Jason McElyea told KFOR the overdoses are causing backlogs in rural hospitals, leaving both beds and ambulance services scarce.

“The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated,” McElyea said.

“All of their ambulances are stuck at the hospital waiting for a bed to open so they can take the patient in and they don’t have any, that’s it,” said McElyea. “If there’s no ambulance to take the call, there’s no ambulance to come to the call.”

Dr. Mary Clarke, president of the Oklahoma State Medical Association told the Tulsa World that hospitals are so short on beds, they have to transfer patients out of state to get them the care they need. “We know that patients are being transferred out of state for beds,” Davis said. “We are increasingly concerned about the number of holds that are in emergency rooms waiting for ICU beds.”

“I’m trying to help people understand this is not just COVID,” said Clarke. “This is a domino effect to every other health condition that may need a hospital bed. Everything else. Period.”

TWO DAYS LATER

ZvfzU4y4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, 212frawk said:

See this? Can't confront anything.

Just pointless and childish responses.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

See this? Can't confront anything.

Just pointless and childish responses.

Daryl asked me to give you a message:  Please die a horrible death that takes more than 4 hours to complete. 

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

Just now, 212frawk said:

Daryl asked me to give you a message:  Please die a horrible death that takes more than 4 hours to complete. 

Fake account. No legitimate human is this stupid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Barf 1

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

Fake account. No legitimate human is this stupid

Hey, dont shoot the messenger.  It's not like you give the same retarded answer to every situation, issue or condition.  Nope. your diverse array of takes is always fresh. every.single.time.  

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

43 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Hey, dont shoot the messenger.  It's not like you give the same retarded answer to every situation, issue or condition.  Nope. your diverse array of takes is always fresh. every.single.time.  

Only lies need to be changed.

Truth stays the same

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Only lies need to be changed.

Truth stays the same

so does stupid

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

9 hours ago, 212frawk said:

This coming from you, again?

Get a clue, shitbag. You and Greg the flaming faggott are losers forever linked together in failure and in shit posting. 

You still have yet to deliver a quality post since I've been here, and I doubt you ever will.

Bum ass mother fucker

• Finger 1

3d6cd9559a68c213.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Which is why you can't challenge anything I said.

You say the same thing over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over 

Now prove you dont have sex with farm animals.

• Gay 1

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This coming from you, again?

Get a clue, shitbag. You and Greg the flaming faggott are losers forever linked together in failure and in shit posting. 

You still have yet to deliver a quality post since I've been here, and I doubt you ever will.

Bum ass mother fucker

eat shit MAGAT faggot, you live a lie. you are beholden to lies.  you spread lies.  you thrive on misinformation.  you are garbage. completely worthless.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

eat shit MAGAT faggot, you live a lie. you are beholden to lies.  you spread lies.  you thrive on misinformation.  you are garbage. completely worthless.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rolling-stone-forced-issue-update-after-viral-hospital-ivermectin-story-false

You, Greg the flaming faggott, and your buddies on the left got caught pushing lies, once again.

And here you are talking about others spreading lies and misinformation 

LOL

Not sure if you are just this stupid, or if you simply have chosen to intentionally be the worthless poster you are.

• Gay 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rolling-stone-forced-issue-update-after-viral-hospital-ivermectin-story-false

You, Greg the flaming faggott, and your buddies on the left got caught pushing lies, once again.

And here you are talking about others spreading lies and misinformation 

LOL

Not sure if you are just this stupid, or if you simply have chosen to intentionally be the worthless poster you are.

I'll be at the opener.  Why not come and convince me irl?

• Like 1
  • Gay 1