Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[COVID] Joe Rogan, Anti-vaxxer, Tests Positive For Covid After Florida Tour

31 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Shots don't work? What about the boosters, they work don't they?

say-it-aint-so.jpg

Nope, all it's doing is making this whole thing last longer than it should. Some countries are waking up to the folly of mass vaccination with vaccines that don't work though. Real science is prevailing.

Sweden Bans Travelers From Israel, One of the Most Vaccinated Nations

Sweden became the second European Union country to ban Israeli residents from entry due to a rise in COVID-19 cases in Israel, despite the country being one of the most vaccinated countries in the world.

Portugal on Wednesday became the first EU country to ban travel from Israel due to a rise in cases. Both countries are following the EU’s recommendation to remove Israel from its list of green countries.

Sweden also banned the entry of citizens from the United States, Kosovo, Lebanon, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.

Interior Minister Mikael Damberg told news outlets that the sharp increases in COVID-19 cases in Israel, the United States, and other countries are the reason why they were removed from Sweden’s travel ban exemption. Despite Israel’s mass vaccination campaign, the virus has continued to spread, Damberg said.

Several Israeli politicians criticized the EU’s directive and Portugal’s mandate.

“Unfortunately, following the EU’s directive, according to which it was decided to remove Israel from the list of green countries, the Portuguese government aligned itself with [the EU’s recommendation] which prohibits entry from Israel to Portugal except for justified reasons,”  Itay Mor, the head of Zionist NGO Over The Rainbow Portugal, told YNET.

Interior Minister Mikael Damberg cited the sharp increases in coronavirus infections as the reason the countries were removed from the travel ban exemption, saying that despite Israel’s successful vaccination campaign, the country is still home to large groups of unvaccinated people that have allowed the outbreak to spread.

“We are troubled by this decision, all the more so because most Israelis have been vaccinated. At this stage, the EU should have recognized Israel’s vaccination certificates,” Mor added.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The reputations of these vaccines sure appear to be slipping and I'm not anti-vaccine.  I was vaccinated last February (Moderna).  WHAT THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The reputations of these vaccines sure appear to be slipping and I'm not anti-vaccine.  I was vaccinated last February (Moderna).  WHAT THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

They don't work because they don't stop the vaccinated from getting OR spreading it and the virus finds ways around the lousy antibodies produced by the vaccine and mutates into new strains. Right now we should be dumping the vaccines into the harbor and concentrating everything into prophylactic treatments.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

They don't work because they don't stop the vaccinated from getting OR spreading it and the virus finds ways around the lousy antibodies produced by the vaccine and mutates into new strains. Right now we should be dumping the vaccines into the harbor and concentrating everything into prophylactic treatments.

You could well be right.  Experts on the subject?  There fucking aren't any.  TAKE THE FUCKING POLITICS OUT OF COVID AND THINGS MIGHT ACTUALLY IMPROVE.  Should never have been made political.  Blame the fucking liberal dems/woketards for that.    

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Nope, all it's doing is making this whole thing last longer than it should. Some countries are waking up to the folly of mass vaccination with vaccines that don't work though. Real science is prevailing.

Sweden Bans Travelers From Israel, One of the Most Vaccinated Nations

Sweden became the second European Union country to ban Israeli residents from entry due to a rise in COVID-19 cases in Israel, despite the country being one of the most vaccinated countries in the world.

Portugal on Wednesday became the first EU country to ban travel from Israel due to a rise in cases. Both countries are following the EU’s recommendation to remove Israel from its list of green countries.

Sweden also banned the entry of citizens from the United States, Kosovo, Lebanon, Montenegro, and North Macedonia.

Interior Minister Mikael Damberg told news outlets that the sharp increases in COVID-19 cases in Israel, the United States, and other countries are the reason why they were removed from Sweden’s travel ban exemption. Despite Israel’s mass vaccination campaign, the virus has continued to spread, Damberg said.

Several Israeli politicians criticized the EU’s directive and Portugal’s mandate.

“Unfortunately, following the EU’s directive, according to which it was decided to remove Israel from the list of green countries, the Portuguese government aligned itself with [the EU’s recommendation] which prohibits entry from Israel to Portugal except for justified reasons,”  Itay Mor, the head of Zionist NGO Over The Rainbow Portugal, told YNET.

Interior Minister Mikael Damberg cited the sharp increases in coronavirus infections as the reason the countries were removed from the travel ban exemption, saying that despite Israel’s successful vaccination campaign, the country is still home to large groups of unvaccinated people that have allowed the outbreak to spread.

“We are troubled by this decision, all the more so because most Israelis have been vaccinated. At this stage, the EU should have recognized Israel’s vaccination certificates,” Mor added.

It will last as long as those at the top need it to last. Or, until the people have decided they have had enough.

2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

It will last as long as those at the top need it to last. Or, until the people have decided they have had enough.

People better fucking start deciding they've had enough.  What more could it possibly take?

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You could well be right.  Experts on the subject?  There fucking aren't any.  TAKE THE FUCKING POLITICS OUT OF COVID AND THINGS MIGHT ACTUALLY IMPROVE.  Should never have been made political.  Blame the fucking liberal dems/woketards for that.    

It's more like money. Big Pharma can make a killing off of these shit vaccines but basically nothing off of older drugs that are now generic and repurposed for viral infections. Since corporations and politicians work hand in hand they don't want to lose that giant pile of cashola and lately Big Pharma hasn't had any real breakthroughs for cures.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

People better fucking start deciding they've had enough.  What more could it possibly take?

You would think. But shockingly, we come in contact with people everyday who believe this country is moving in the right direction. And that my friend is scary.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

It's more like money. Big Pharma can make a killing off of these shit vaccines but basically nothing off of older drugs that are now generic and repurposed for viral infections. Since corporations and politicians work hand in hand they don't want to lose that giant pile of cashola and lately Big Pharma hasn't had any real breakthroughs for cures.

They aren't curing anything. No money in a cure.

• Like 1

Where is Dr. HipKat to tell us that this guy is a dumb-dumb?

Harvard Epidemiologist Says the Case for COVID Vaccine Passports Was Just Demolished

New research found that natural immunity offers exponentially more protection than COVID-19 vaccines.

A newly published medical study found that infection from COVID-19 confers considerably longer-lasting and stronger protection against the Delta variant of the virus than vaccines.

“The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a ‘Don’t try this at home’ label,” the Scientific American reported Thursday. “The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.”

Put another way, vaccinated individuals were 27 times more likely to get a symptomatic COVID infection than those with natural immunity from COVID.

A Death Blow to Vaccine Passports?
The findings come as many governments around the world are demanding citizens acquire “vaccine passports” to travel. New York City, France, and the Canadian provinces of Quebec and British Columbia are among those who have recently embraced vaccine passports.

Meanwhile, Australia has floated the idea of making higher vaccination rates a condition of lifting its lockdown in jurisdictions, while President Joe Biden is considering making interstate travel unlawful for people who have not been vaccinated for COVID-19.

Vaccine passports are morally dubious for many reasons, not the least of which is that freedom of movement is a basic human right. However, vaccine passports become even more senseless in light of the new findings out of Israel and revelations from the CDC, some say.

Harvard Medical School professor Martin Kulldorff said research showing that natural immunity offers exponentially more protection than vaccines means vaccine passports are both unscientific and discriminatory, since they disproportionately affect working class individuals.

“Prior COVID disease (many working class) provides better immunity than vaccines (many professionals), so vaccine mandates are not only scientific nonsense, they are also discriminatory and unethical,” Kulldorff, a biostatistician and epidemiologist, observed on Twitter.

Nor is the study out of Israel a one-off. Media reports show that no fewer than 15 academic studies have found that natural immunity offers immense protection from COVID-19.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1430842643693572100

Moreover, CDC research shows that vaccinated individuals still get infected with COVID-19 and carry just as much of the virus in their throat and nasal passage as unvaccinated individuals

“High viral loads suggest an increased risk of transmission and raised concern that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with Delta can transmit the virus,” CDC Rochelle Director Walensky noted following a Cape Cod outbreak that included mostly vaccinated individuals.

These data suggest that vaccinated individuals are still spreading the virus much like unvaccinated individuals.

The Bottom Line
Vaccine passports would be immoral and a massive government overreach even in the absence of these findings. There is simply no historical parallel for governments attempting to restrict the movements of healthy people over a respiratory virus in this manner.

Yet the justification for vaccine passports becomes not just wrong but absurd in light of these new revelations.

People who have had COVID already have significantly more protection from the virus than people who’ve been vaccinated. Meanwhile, people who’ve not had COVID and choose to not get vaccinated may or may not be making an unwise decision. But if they are, they are principally putting only themselves at risk.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, foster said:

This girl wasn't over 70 and obese and had no underlying conditions other than being unvaccinated.  This shit is real.  

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/utah-reports-1-687-new-covid-cases-thursday-413-are-school-age-children

My best friend, an anti-vaxxer told me his younger brother whose 40, very healthy and active is down with Covid, He's also an anti-vaxxer

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

My best friend, an anti-vaxxer told me his younger brother whose 40, very healthy and active is down with Covid, He's also an anti-vaxxer

You definitely don't have friends...let alone ones that are anti vax.

LOL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah?  Whatever.

Delta Variant Death Rate Among Vaccinated Over 5 Times HIGHER Than the Unvaccinated in England.

https://conservativeplaybook.com/2021/09/03/delta-variant-death-rate-among-vaccinated-over-5-times-higher-than-the-unvaccinated-in-england/

Two Sports Legends Just Came Down With Covid — Both Were ‘Fully-Vaccinated’

https://thelibertydaily.com/two-sports-legends-just-came-down-with-covid-both-were-fully-vaccinated/

8 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Delta Variant Death Rate Among Vaccinated Over 5 Times HIGHER Than the Unvaccinated in England.

https://conservativeplaybook.com/2021/09/03/delta-variant-death-rate-among-vaccinated-over-5-times-higher-than-the-unvaccinated-in-england/

Two Sports Legends Just Came Down With Covid — Both Were ‘Fully-Vaccinated’

https://thelibertydaily.com/two-sports-legends-just-came-down-with-covid-both-were-fully-vaccinated/

I got the Rona right now. Last week I started feeling like shit so I doubled up on C, D3, and Zinc and wound up having a massive headache for two days. Following that I started to feel some rawness in the chest and a scratchy throat. No fever or loss of taste. Last Friday I went and got a nose swab and it came back negative. Over the weekend my son developed the same exact symptoms except he did have a fever and slight loss of taste. He tested positive on Monday and I had to leave work and get retested again. Got another nose swab on Tuesday and it was negative again even though our symptoms were largely consistent. He got it from his summer camp where a bunch of people tested positive and must have brought it home. So far I'm feeling great now but have to quarantine until the 10th and he is much better but says he still has slight scratchiness in his throat and his taste hasn't fully come back yet. Of note, one of his counselors I keep in contact with is fully vaccinated and she was down for the count last week with worse symptoms than what we had and neither of us took the jab. Why? Me, 47, because everything I've read about it is that this is a non-sterilizing therapeutic and nowhere close to a real vaccine with any long term data and him, 10, because he's too young for the Fauci Ouchie. After this I don't recommend him to get it either since evidence is emerging that the shot fucks up your natural antibodies.

The county health department was puzzled how I could have 2 negative tests a week apart but I think it may be because I smoke and a lot of data is out there showing that nicotine interferes with the virus taking root. In general, I rarely get sick because I'm pounding the vitamins, eat a healthy low carb diet, have an active job, do moderate exercise, and I haven't touched alcohol in 15 years. Anyways, that's my story. If I could say anything I would say that if you take care of yourself and limit your vices you don't have much to fear from this. God bless everyone.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

28 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

This is now @SackMan518 who is now a sheep in quarantine ****lol

Hey, thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately for you I'm feeling pretty good now and I didn't die or end up in the hospital like you Branch Covidians hoped I would. I'll be here for a long time pal to torment you. 

Parler @NYexile

31 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hey, thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately for you I'm feeling pretty good now and I didn't die or end up in the hospital like you Branch Covidians hoped I would. I'll be here for a long time pal to torment you. 

youre a sheep sonny. a typical MAGAT, all tough talk and at the end of the day, just another sheep doing as he is told.   enjoy lockdown dumbass. 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

youre a sheep sonny. a typical MAGAT, all tough talk and at the end of the day, just another sheep doing as he is told.   enjoy lockdown dumbass. 

Yes or no question. Did you get vaccinated?

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Yes or no question. Did you get vaccinated?

Why do you care?