Sign in to follow this  
Greg

California recall of Newsome

Curious to see how this goes. Hollywood and the elites are going to do everything in their power to protect Nancy's nephew but the regular people are fed up with Newsome's lack of leadership and his policies turning CA into a ****hole. I will laugh my ass off if liberal CA gets a Republican Gov. We shall see.

You are probably right about the cheating. Nancy is pure evil who hates America. I don't live in CA(THANK GOD) but I don't see anyway the regular people would vote no. Look at all the crap that is happening in SF as an example.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Greg said:

You are probably right about the cheating. Nancy is pure evil who hates America. I don't live in CA(THANK GOD) but I don't see anyway the regular people would vote no. Look at all the crap that is happening in SF as an example.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.  If they end up keeping that asshole Newsome they deserve whatever fate has in store for them.  It's the land of fruits and nuts.  Who knows what will end up happening.

I hope the people of California vote out that ultra-scumbag Newsom.

I have no idea how Elder would do, but I bet he would be a whole helluva lot better than demon Newsom.

I don't know all the details but I think I've heard enough to justify this recall election. What I don't think is justified is having 36 different candidates, most of home are blazing fucking imbeciles that have no business even considering a job in public office

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, direbills said:

I hope Newsom crushes it. 

Larry Elder, ha. The guy who would like to see the racist white supremacist Stephen Miller as President. Yeah that guy.

If Newsom is recalled, California will get what they deserve. Just like we got the orange piece of shit. Thank god he is back to being the bonafide loser that he is.

God you're stupid.  Seriously.  LOL.  Dope.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, direbills said:

I hope Newsom crushes it. 

Larry Elder, ha. The guy who would like to see the racist white supremacist Stephen Miller as President. Yeah that guy.

If Newsom is recalled, California will get what they deserve. Just like we got the orange piece of shit. Thank god he is back to being the bonafide loser that he is.

This doesn't affect me personally but CA is a ****hole because of liberal Democrat policies. As I mentioned in a previous post it will be interesting to see how this turns out. The regular people vs the Hollywood elites. Have to figure Nancy will do everything in her power (CHEATING) to keep her unqualified nephew in office.

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

This doesn't affect me personally but CA is a ****hole because of liberal Democrat policies. As I mentioned in a previous post it will be interesting to see how this turns out. The regular people vs the Hollywood elites. Have to figure Nancy will do everything in her power (CHEATING) to keep her unqualified nephew in office.

You got that right.  Fuck Pelosi and her nephew.

I love how Republicans think that anytime they lose an election, somebody cheated. Do you know who else always thinks there's cheating involved when they lose? Children....

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I love how Republicans think that anytime they lose an election, somebody cheated. Do you know who else always thinks there's cheating involved when they lose? Children....

Put the cheating aside for a moment can you make an argument for CA to keep Newsome in power. This isn't a D vs R argument. Many democrats at least from what I have seen in the news want him out as well.

40 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dummy

26 minutes ago, Greg said:

Put the cheating aside for a moment can you make an argument for CA to keep Newsome in power. This isn't a D vs R argument. Many democrats at least from what I have seen in the news want him out as well.

Seriously you are coming off as unhinged. The greatest reason to keep Newsome is Florida. See how that disgusting #MAGAT is handling Covid. Number of deaths the highest since the pandemic started. Compare that to California with many more people.

Give me one good reason that Elder is your guy. Just saying that makes me nauseous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, direbills said:

Seriously you are coming off as unhinged. The greatest reason to keep Newsome is Florida. See how that disgusting #MAGAT is handling Covid. Number of deaths the highest since the pandemic started. Compare that to California with many more people.

Give me one good reason that Elder is your guy. Just saying that makes me nauseous.

Why would I be unhinged? I don't live in CA so this vote doesn't affect me. You really think Newsome is a good Gov? Small businesses are closing, big businesses are leaving, so many homeless people living on the streets, and criminals are doing whatever they want. As I mentioned CA is a ****hole due to liberal democratic policies. That's a fact.

1 hour ago, direbills said:

Hey.  Fuck off.  Douche.

5 hours ago, Greg said:

Curious to see how this goes. 

Newsome will remain Governor.  He'll win by one trillion votes.  Shares of Georgia-Pacific will rise 1000%.  :niterider:

3 hours ago, Greg said:

The issue I have is that this isn't an election, but an end around.  If this Recall works and puts someone in power that has less than 20% of the popular vote, it will be pushed and tried elsewhere - subverting everything both sides believe in when it comes to elections.

A representative government is not one that is represented by less than 1/4 of the voters.

Want Newsome out, then run a full election and put your best candidate forward.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foster said:

The issue I have is that this isn't an election, but an end around.  If this Recall works and puts someone in power that has less than 20% of the popular vote, it will be pushed and tried elsewhere - subverting everything both sides believe in when it comes to elections.

A representative government is not one that is represented by less than 1/4 of the voters.

Want Newsome out, then run a full election and put your best candidate forward.

If you haven't figured it out by now, and I'm sure you have, undermining the electoral system in this country is a primary objective. That's why all these crazy voter laws are being written and past through. That's why there are all these accusations of rigged elections and cheating and corrupt voting machines.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If you haven't figured it out by now, and I'm sure you have, undermining the electoral system in this country is a primary objective. That's why all these crazy voter laws are being written and past through. That's why there are all these accusations of rigged elections and cheating and corrupt voting machines.

LOL.  Idiot.  So ignorant.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Idiot.  So ignorant.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't these the same fucking idiots who did nothing but tell us the election in 2016 was illegitimate when Trump got elected?

• Thanks 1

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1