Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Why my support of Trump is limited

18 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol. half-assed confession from a retard trying to emerge from a cult.  the longest journey start with a single step!

"Shocking" that you'd interpret what he said that way.  You're quite the simpleton. :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I support Donald J Trump, and I have ZERO doubt that he was elected in not just a victory, but a landslide victory. I think this will eventually be proven. Maybe not anytime soon, but at some point it will. Whether it changes anything is anyone's guess, but that is neither here or there right now at this point in time.

I do not wish to see Donald J Trump run again for a few reasons...the biggest being he is just too toxic and divisive to the country. With the hitjob the media and others have done brainwashing and convincing people that this man is pure evil, there is no hope that they will ever come to their senses. If you need and example, look at some of the dopes here and how consumed they are by anything and everything associated with Trump. At this point in time, we need to try and see if there is a chance they will come to their senses if a candidate emerges that has a similar approach and belief system like America first. 

Another reason is because he insists that things that are clearly being done intentionally are just incompetence. He said it just today on OAN in regards to the border and Afghanistan...all while insisting the left was brilliant enough to steal the election. These statements don't make sense when you take them as one. I cannot believe this for one second, and if he truly believes that,  then he's not as intelligent as I've given him credit for. Truth be told, he never really did anything truly brilliant...he simply tried to do right by the American people and stood up to the corrupt and completely fake media and government officials. That takes stones, not intelligence. 

Lastly, the vaccine and how he still tries taking credit for it and recommending it. It's my belief and if you go back to the summer of 2020, I think you would also see that this country was going to completely collapse. Our economy was on life support, and if we would have stayed locked down it likely would have crushed us for a long time or maybe forever. The vaccine was the only way out short of the people saying enough is enough, and that's not happening anytime soon with how many sheep we still have. But anyways...so while the vax helped save us temporarily, it may have sealed our fate in the long-run. It's now being used to assault people's liberties and freedoms and to separate people into divisive categories of vaxxed and anti vaxxed. Masked and anti mask. Good person vs Evil person. While he still says you should have freedom of choice, the government and businesses/corporations are moving forward with mandates and threatening your way of life and means to support your family. The vaccines also aren't what they were initially advertised to be, and they may be responsible for these variants that are going to keep C19 going for who knows how long? This thing may have been a worse deal for us than if we never had it at all, and I'm done with Trump or anyone talking this thing up anymore.

So thanks for everything you did, 45. You did some amazing things and you exposed our fake and completely corrupt media and government...for that I will always respect and admire your time in office, but someone else must carry the torch that you lit for the American people so we can truly move forward and reclaim our country. 

Why?  Because he upsets the losers that can't handle the truth?  People who will never free their minds, no matter how polite you are?  Is there any negotiating or discussing with these idiots?  On this board, most cannot even coherently form an opinion.  They copy articles with which they agree.  And they always lose in open debate to FanBack.  Always. 

We have an opportunity to educate that ignorant and intolerant.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

35 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Why?  Because he upsets the losers that can't handle the truth?  People who will never free their minds, no matter how polite you are?  Is there any negotiating or discussing with these idiots?  On this board, most cannot even coherently form an opinion.  They copy articles with which they agree.  And they always lose in open debate to FanBack.  Always. 

We have an opportunity to educate that ignorant and intolerant.

Unfortunately, we have a lot of people in this country that are sheep like Fraudk and Greg the flaming faggott Hipkat. Not 81 million, but tens of millions probably.

They will let this country burn before uniting against what's destroying it because oRaNgE mAn BaD, so there is no other solution if we are to get the vast majority behind someone who will really work for the people and repair the damage done to America from not just this regime, but the numerous ones before it that also worked to weaken us.

It's the best solution I can see at this point.

• Like 1
  • Finger 1