Sign in to follow this  
Woody

It Begins. Al-Qaeda Leader Reemerges in Afghanistan Surrounded by Taliban Security as US Military Abandons the Country

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You say MAGAT like that's a bad thing. Biden had every choice to run things his way and chose to perform the world's worst pullout ever next to his son Hunter Biden's conception of course. Trump didn't honor Obama's very poor Iran deal so these agreements depend on the administration in place and if it isn't a bill voted on by Congress the President at the time can do as they deem necessary. Sorry but there's no covering for your boy Biden, I hope you feel great about those Marines that died and also the innocent Afghan family murdered by the subsequent Biden strike. 

as usual, you got nothing.  And yes MAGAT is a term of derision, meant for the horde of mindless ball washers in the thrall of a brain dead loser that got kicked to the curb by a senile old guy living in his basement.  SAD!

Biden aint my boy but we will all be forever grateful for him kicking fatfuk to the curb so he could go back to being a wedding greeter at fla retirement home. 

skynews-donald-trump-new-jersey-wedding_4725144.jpg

trumpwedding_thumb.jpg

12 hours ago, LIBills said:

What the fuck does he care about any of that?

Trump is out of office and everything is fine with him, and others.

No sense in even debating this Afghan mess with these loons. They don't see the big picture at all, as long as Trump is not President, many Americans (and dogs) can die for all they care. FACT.

There's no debate.  Fatfuk made the deal in return for nothing and left 2500 troops stranded in country.  

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

There's no debate.  Fatfuk made the deal in return for nothing and left 2500 troops stranded in country.  

You are a good spin doctor.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you got nothing.  

No, just all the evidence of what has happened in Afghanistan under Biden's watch.

But, do what you always do and blame "fatfuk" for everything that happens and continue telling his supporters (or the like) to "eat shit MAGAT's.

That's all YOU got.

18 minutes ago, LIBills said:

No, just all the evidence of what has happened in Afghanistan under Biden's watch.

But, do what you always do and blame "fatfuk" for everything that happens and continue telling his supporters (or the like) to "eat shit MAGAT's.

That's all YOU got.

Like always, you avoid the question.  What was the alternative to not honoring the agreement to leave as required?  What happens when ByeDon tears up the agreement?

I'll hang up and listen. 

26 minutes ago, LIBills said:

That's all YOU got.

GAME-SET-MATCH

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Like always, you avoid the question.  What was the alternative to not honoring the agreement to leave as required?  What happens when ByeDon tears up the agreement?

I'll hang up and listen. 

So, so weak.

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Biden Voters.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

52 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I'll hang up and listen. 

How about having an exit strategy where NO AMERICANS, or service dogs, are left behind to be slaughtered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

you got nothing.  

That's what women say when they look at you. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I'll hang up and listen. 

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

How about having an exit strategy where NO AMERICANS, or service dogs, are left behind to be slaughtered.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So, so weak.

sure thing Jethro. Still waiting for one of you MAGATs to answer the question.  

I know ya wont cause you cant.  

GAME SET MATCH *****LOL

Let's try an exercise in critical thinking, something the people on the other side of the line struggle with

If Donald Trump had never made leaving Afghanistan contingent on the Taliban.. returning, and then releasing 5,000 Taliban fighters to support that return, do you think the Afghan government would have fled in their military folded when we pulled all of our people out? I guess I'm just confused on why the Taliban needed to be allowed to come back to Afghanistan in the first place?

It's not lost on me that the Trump worshipers seem to overlook the fact that it was him who opened the door for the Taliban to come back to Afghanistan. 

But blame Joe Biden

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Let's try an exercise in critical thinking, something the people on the other side of the line struggle with

If Donald Trump had never made leaving Afghanistan contingent on the Taliban.. returning, and then releasing 5,000 Taliban fighters to support that return, do you think the Afghan government would have fled in their military folded when we pulled all of our people out? I guess I'm just confused on why the Taliban needed to be allowed to come back to Afghanistan in the first place?

It's not lost on me that the Trump worshipers seem to overlook the fact that it was him who opened the door for the Taliban to come back to Afghanistan. 

But blame Joe Biden

Talk about excuse making.  LOL.  BIDEN APOLOGISTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!!!!

I post, Bowman replies

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I post, Bowman replies

Hard to ignore the stupidity.  Plus, lies and misinformation must be called out as such.  If I'm on ignore, how would you know anyway????????????  LOL.  If you wish, I can make it my mission to respond to each and every one of your ignorant posts.  Currently that's not the case.

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hard to ignore the stupidity.  Plus, lies and misinformation must be called out as such.  If I'm on ignore, how would you know anyway????????????  LOL.  If you wish, I can make it my mission to respond to each and every one of your ignorant posts.  Currently that's not the case.

HipTurd can't seeeeeeee you...

hiding.jpg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 8/31/2021 at 2:02 PM, 212frawk said:

Al-Qaeda Leader Reemerges in Afghanistan Surrounded by Taliban

Wait, Philly assured us that the Taliban promised fatfuk that they wouldnt let al qaeda operate in country......... I am shocked SHOCKED to learn that fatass did not get what he allegedly bargained for!

That never happened.

As the Spiritual Leader and House Philosopher of this board I brand you a  liar without credibility.

You voted this in.  Own it.

31 minutes ago, FanBack said:

That never happened.

As the Spiritual Leader and House Philosopher of this board I brand you a  liar without credibility.

You voted this in.  Own it.

eat shit dollar store d00shnozzle.  none you brain dead MAGATs wants to answer the question of what is the counter factual for not honoring the agreement.  Cause you know the answer and is dead US troops or a return to war.  so fuck all the way off with the shit deal your dear leader left us with. 

Geez Louise.  The Biden apologists are doubling down on utter incompetence.  No spinning your way out of the Biden Debacle/Disaster.

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

eat shit dollar store d00shnozzle.  none you brain dead MAGATs wants to answer the question of what is the counter factual for not honoring the agreement.  Cause you know the answer and is dead US troops or a return to war.  so fuck all the way off with the shit deal your dear leader left us with. 

You voted THE MAN out.

Own it.