Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The corruption of the FDA, NIH, and Dr Fauci

So the FDA approval goes through the NIH which Faucis wife is the head of. She even uses her maiden name to make it less obvious.

These people are all scumbags and nobody should listen to a thing they have to say, and they damn well shouldn't trust that the companies they are involved with are doing things the right way.

Everything that's happened starting with the China virus and the 2020 election reeks of a plot by a large group of corrupt individuals uniting for a mutual interest. It actually goes back farther than that, but that was what truly turned this country on its head.

A real investigation would uncover the corruption and expose these people, but there may not be a non corrupt organization left within our government. 

The people are catching on, but will it matter?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:
A real investigation would uncover the corruption and expose these people, but there may not be a non corrupt organization left within our government. 

Uh, Wikileaks?  Uh, The New York Times?  Uh, The Washington Post?

They all exposed the rigging of the 2016 DNC Primary by the Clinton Democrats and the 2016 US Presidential election theft attempt also by the Clinton Democrats.  Naturally, the Democrats would try to steal the 2020 US Presidential election.

2016 is where this whole mess started.  I gave you all the links.  Expose 2016 and everything else the Democrats have done since then is invalid - they're all liars - and they're bad, sloppy, incompetent liars.  But Republicans are even more incompetent.

I don't know why you Republicans are so devoid of common sense.  Do I need to draw pictures?  Do I need a PowerPoint presentation?  What?

:deadhorse:

21 minutes ago, CNYBillsFan said:

Uh, Wikileaks?  Uh, The New York Times?  Uh, The Washington Post?

They all exposed the rigging of the 2016 DNC Primary by the Clinton Democrats and the 2016 US Presidential election theft attempt also by the Clinton Democrats.  Naturally, the Democrats would try to steal the 2020 US Presidential election.

2016 is where this whole mess started.  I gave you all the links.  Expose 2016 and everything else the Democrats have done since then is invalid - they're all liars - and they're bad, sloppy, incompetent liars.  But Republicans are even more incompetent.

I don't know why you Republicans are so devoid of common sense.  Do I need to draw pictures?  Do I need a PowerPoint presentation?  What?

:deadhorse:

I'm not even defending Republicans, bro!

I am currently affiliated with neither party although I do belive in the America first agenda which is more conservative.

There are many corrupt and complicit Republicans that have helped bring this country to the current state it's in, which is why I cannot support them at this time.

I have been and always will side with whoever has America and the best interest of we the people in mind and actually takes action to prove it.

The time frame has passed on 2016 to dig into that one, but 2020 can still be exposed and we can take action. That is where myself and many others are focused on and will not relent on.

• Thanks 1

It's all one giant bed and we're not in it with them to rip off the world.

b0d761bee16aa0deb6e1a3b493cdf4cc.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

If I ever get my hands on Fauci I'm going to lock his head in a hornets nest.  :niterider:

1 hour ago, travolta said:

Gateway pundit?? Lmao

Analysis / Bias

In review, The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right-wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone.’ The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who have terrible track records with fact-checkers.

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting, and identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.

Failed Fact Checks (Here are a select few out of dozens.)

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, travolta said:

It aggravates me to no end how humans can treat their best friends in the animal kingdom.

There aren't any creatures more loyal to humans than dogs and yet we here about the disgusting way these friends to humans are treated.

I would save every dog in the world if I could.

• Like 2

Could be fake. GP has been pretty solid. 

I think the Afghanistan service dog story is true. Horrible and wrong. 

4 hours ago, travolta said:

Could be fake. GP has been pretty solid. 

I think the Afghanistan service dog story is true. Horrible and wrong. 

GP has been pretty solidly full of shit, but that's about it

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan