Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

He’s not wrong

a-29-hangar-kabul.jpg?quality=70&width=1

Instructions left in to operate in Afghan Persian language.

To start pull the yellow and black handle firmly; have a good flight.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

5 hours ago, Nuke said:

Last weekend, I overheard my son-in-law (a cop and a Trump supporter) talk to his father (aTrump hater). My son-in-law asked what he thought about his vote, now. His father admitted he was disappointed in Biden, but still thinks he voted for the better person. My son-in-law said he was more interested in voting for the better leader. His father had no comeback for that. 

Exactly. I've never been looking to make Trump my buddy/pal or something.  LOL

• Gay 1

8 hours ago, Nuke said:

Last weekend, I overheard my son-in-law (a cop and a Trump supporter) talk to his father (aTrump hater). My son-in-law asked what he thought about his vote, now. His father admitted he was disappointed in Biden, but still thinks he voted for the better person. My son-in-law said he was more interested in voting for the better leader. His father had no comeback for that. 

On the plus side the mean tweets are gone... on the minus side life is shit right now.

Oh wait, the mean tweets aren't really gone as Trump releases statements all the time they're just no longer on Twitter or Facebook.

• Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

17 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

That has nothing to do with the way in which we leave.

Read what Trump said (I feel gross saying that). It’s about HOW you leave, not whether you leave.

Its sad that you can’t admit that Biden screwed this up. It shows that you lack of all objectivity. I didn’t vote for Trump and even I can see it for what it is.

Show me where I said that the exit was handled as well as it could.  That isnt the point.  You said he could have just dishonored the agreement and I say BS to that, he was backed into a corner by the previous admin's policy.  He fucked up the tail end of it although there were no "good" ways out. Bottom line is, after 2 trillion and how many fucking ppl dead, it was a disaster started a long time ago with mission creep and endless policy changes that fucked it up right good.  hell the rooskies left after 10 years.  Must be they are twice as smart as us.

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

On the plus side the mean tweets are gone... on the minus side life is shit right now.

Oh wait, the mean tweets aren't really gone as Trump releases statements all the time they're just no longer on Twitter or Facebook.

And after all, doesn’t make all this other stuff worth it. Mean Orange Man gone.

• Barf 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

15 minutes ago, Nuke said:

And after all, doesn’t make all this other stuff worth it. Mean Orange Man gone.

what other stuff?  still, there was almost no price too great to get rid of the cheeto in chief.

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

if a fatshit loser that got kicked to the curb by a senile guy says something no one pays attention to, has he said anything at all?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Show me where I said that the exit was handled as well as it could.  That isnt the point.  You said he could have just dishonored the agreement and I say BS to that, he was backed into a corner by the previous admin's policy.  He fucked up the tail end of it although there were no "good" ways out. Bottom line is, after 2 trillion and how many fucking ppl dead, it was a disaster started a long time ago with mission creep and endless policy changes that fucked it up right good.  hell the rooskies left after 10 years.  Must be they are twice as smart as us.

Backed into a corner!!!!!  LOL

• Trump 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

You are an apologist.  It's true.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are an apologist.  It's true.

Someone bows to your intellectual might. 

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Disgusting.

Evasive.

You can only criticize and threaten 

Sigh.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nuke said:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Can't believe you libtards are trying to find a way to defend this. It's indefensible and almost treason worthy by the whole administration. There's still fucking Americans over there!! Y'all soy boys should be ashamed!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vegasjackson said:

Can't believe you libtards are trying to find a way to defend this. It's indefensible and almost treason worthy by the whole administration. There's still fucking Americans over there!! Y'all soy boys should be ashamed!! 

Doesn’t matter.

All these fucktwats know is…………..

#orangemanbad

1 hour ago, Vegasjackson said:

Uh huh....

s-l300.jpg

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 hours ago, 212frawk said:

He wasn’t backed into corner. Biden said it was a great success. He could have left however and whenever he wanted. Trump is gone so this is squarely on Biden. No if ands or buts. It’s not like Trump laid out strict plans for an exit that Biden had to abide by.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

He wasn’t backed into corner. Biden said it was a great success. He could have left however and whenever he wanted. Trump is gone so this is squarely on Biden. No if ands or buts. It’s not like Trump laid out strict plans for an exit that Biden had to abide by.

Those people that we had to airlift out, specifically the Americans, and the ones that are still there also could have left whenever and however they wanted. And you also mentioned one of the problems, Trump signed a treaty but never made any type of plans for how to execute it. Like everything else, he left it for the next guy once he got his photo op

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

50 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Sure, he could have left whenever he wanted to if he wanted the Taliban attacks against 2500 measly troops that were left in country to start up again.  Then what?

• Gay 1

12 hours ago, FanBack said:

Disgusting.

Evasive.

You can only criticize and threaten 

Sigh.

retarded.

brainless

no believable counter factual

enjoy the dollar store loser.

• Gay 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

EXACTLY

Me just hanging around watching the Leftists spin around in circles.

Lion Balls.jpg

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

EXACTLY

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Sure, he could have left whenever he wanted to if he wanted the Taliban attacks against 2500 measly troops that were left in country to start up again.  Then what?

You cant answer the question. 

GAME SET MATCH  ****LOL

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

retarded.

brainless

no believable counter factual

enjoy the dollar store loser.

DOLLAR-TREE.jpg