Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

He’s not wrong

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

@Philly'sFinest We're infatuated with homoerotic fantasies, but YOU keep tagging our posts with the Gay tag and bro, seriously, I've turned down more women than you've ever had an adult conversation with. 

Fact!

"I've turned down more women..".  LOL.  Hilarious.  Sure Hip, we all believe that.  All high quality too I suppose.  5'7" losers like you DO NOT have their choice of women.  Fact.  Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Maybe the biggest lie you've ever told here, champ...and you tell some good ones.

I'm there are many more lies.

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"I've turned down more women..".  LOL.  Hilarious.  Sure Hip, we all believe that.  All high quality too I suppose.  5'7" losers like you DO NOT have their choice of women.  Fact.  Fuck off.

8806.jpg?itok=LJtdbNvM

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

I'm there are many more lies.

There are many more lies, not I'm. :classic_laugh:

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just like any of what he posts on this board...pure fiction.

We already know by his failed marriage and subsequent bitterness towards life that he probably hasn't seen or had a single legit woman since...hence the continued anger towards the world.

This dude is about as hard to figure out as one of those boards that you fit the shapes into.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Just like any of what he posts on this board...pure fiction.

We already know by his failed marriage and subsequent bitterness towards life that he probably hasn't seen or had a single legit woman since...hence the continued anger towards the world.

This dude is about as hard to figure out as one of those boards that you fit the shapes into.

I believe he said himself he was 5'7".  Most women will have nothing to do with men shorter than they are.  Maybe HipKat's new name around here should be "Shorty".  Thoughts?

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I believe he said himself he was 5'7".  Most women will have nothing to do with men shorter than they are.  Maybe HipKat's new name around here should be "Shorty".  Thoughts?

Shorty Ball Gag Greg the Army Kickout

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Shorty Ball Gag Greg the Army Kickout

Now you're talking.  Has he discussed his military career in detail yet???

16 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It's called a prisoner swap and receiving other things like the promise of not allowing extremist groups like Al Qeada to operate within the areas of control,

apparently you havent been to Woody's thread..... you fucking dipshits talk out of both sides of your fat mouths.   

It Begins. Al-Qaeda Leader Reemerges in Afghanistan Surrounded by Taliban Security as US Military Abandons the Country

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

apparently you havent been to Woody's thread..... you fucking dipshits talk out of both sides of your fat mouths.   

It Begins. Al-Qaeda Leader Reemerges in Afghanistan Surrounded by Taliban Security as US Military Abandons the Country

That's what happens when you have to lie to protect the liar

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 8/29/2021 at 8:09 PM, LiterateStylish said:

But let’s not pretend like Biden had to abide by an agreement that Trump signed. Biden has rejected many of Trumps policies

That is simply wrong.  Here is a summary of the deal (by Dexter Filkins)

The deal itself is simple, but it kind of sets off this cascade of other things which are not so simple. But the deal basically says the Taliban won't kill any Americans, and we won't attack the Taliban. And if all goes well and the Taliban agree not to support any kind of terrorism against the United States or not to allow terrorists in the country or any kind of bases, the United States will leave and go to zero and take out all of its forces by May 1.

So that's the deal that you want to rip up.  Which means the Taliban can start targeting the measly 2500 US Troops that are left in country. And then what?

• Gay 1

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Now you're talking.  Has he discussed his military career in detail yet???

What's to discuss?

Parler @NYexile

17 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

That has nothing to do with the way in which we leave.

Read what Trump said (I feel gross saying that). It’s about HOW you leave, not whether you leave.

Its sad that you can’t admit that Biden screwed this up. It shows that you lack of all objectivity. I didn’t vote for Trump and even I can see it for what it is.

They can’t move past this. Trump’s deal was to withdraw from Afghanistan. Which polls show the majority of Americans were in favor of getting out of Afghanistan. The deal said nothing about leaving Americans and weapons behind. The sloppy withdrawal is on Biden. Then next post here comes Frawk and friends “but, Trump’s deal.”  Ugh

• Like 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

6 minutes ago, Nuke said:

They can’t move past this. Trump’s deal was to withdraw from Afghanistan. Which polls show the majority of Americans were in favor of getting out of Afghanistan. The deal said nothing about leaving Americans and weapons behind. The sloppy withdrawal is on Biden. Then next post here comes Frawk and friends “but, Trump’s deal.”  Ugh

Biden was a LOUD horse's ass in his little speech today.  Awful.

Sure Trump may be a jerk. But he would not had in the allowing on the US troops to depart. And in that over in the when he was in office. He had the troops attack those monster bullies of terrorists.

Labor Day 2021

OK, smart asses, how would YOU have left???

Sure Trump may be a jerk. But he would not had in the allowing on the US troops to depart. And in that over in the when he was in office. He had the troops attack those monster bullies of terrorists.

TRUMP is the President that allowed all those service people to leave, dropping the number left in country to 2500. Biden did not bring troops home first. He trtied to initiate the withdrawal with the same number of troops - 2500 - that had been there since TRUMP brought people home.

The ONLY reason this got rushed was because the Taliban swept in in a matter of days.

Most of the weapons the Taliban acquired were from the Afghan soldiers, not the US bases. Most, but not all, unfortunately and someone in the chain of command fucked up by NOT destroying Equipment or moving it out of country sooner.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Racism. 

Alternative Right, VDARE,The Political Cesspool, Caste Football, American Nationalist Union, American Renaissance, Western Voices World News, The Occidental Observer

"If having a healthy self image and not wanting your people to eventually go extinct is the modern day definition of a “racist,” then so be it. You got me." ~ James Edwards