Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

He’s not wrong

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I didn’t say he was right often. Just right in what he said above.

I didn’t vote for him.

But let’s not pretend like Biden had to abide by an agreement that Trump signed. Biden has rejected many of Trumps policies.

Biden screwed this up BAD.

Why other democrats refuse to acknowledge this is beyond me. It’s clear as day. It’s not arguable. It gives all democrats a bad name.

Which deals did Biden reject that were signed with other countries/Foreign Political Organizations again?

 

The fact is that if he did NOT abide by the Trump deal, the idiot MAGA's would be jumping his shit for NOT getting out of Afghanistan

  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, foster said:

As usual 45 when the tough part came around he kicked the can down the road and passed the buck. He easily could have left on his watch but chose not to. 
 

Did he say Trump kept the Taliban in check? How, by getting FIVE THOUSAND Of their fighters released from Prison?? THAT'S keeping them in vheck. I swear, Philly has fucking brain damage


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, foster said:

As usual 45 when the tough part came around he kicked the can down the road and passed the buck. He easily could have left on his watch but chose not to. 
 

Keep the blinders on.  It's a great look for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy reading these posts by the Biden Apologists.  LOL.  Biden right or wrong!!!!!!  They've got his back NO MATTER WHAT.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, foster said:

As usual 45 when the tough part came around he kicked the can down the road and passed the buck. He easily could have left on his watch but chose not to. 
 

Incorrect. 

The conditions still weren't met to fully evacuate. 

You wanna blame the other guy so badly, but it just doesn't add up...especially since Joe trashed so many of the other Trump deals. 

He could've done it the right way, but he chose not to...and he did so intentionally in my eyes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 212frawk said:

So why didnt fatfuk get it done?  The agreement was signed in Feb '20.  Fatfuk surrendered to the terrorists and let 5000 murderers out the door in return for ........

NOTHING.  

Art of the Deal mutherscratchers! 

You killed people.  You said yourself that you just wanted Trump out.  This is the result. 

Admit fault, fly to Afghsnistan to help the fellow Americans that you have doomed and commit to striving for the bare minimum standard of citizenship.  

To do less is not acceptable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden must step down along with his entire administration.  the catastrophic damage The administration has done will reverberate for generations to come.  We are truly alone now, it's OK though we can handle clean up on aisle 4, but only if those culpable do the right thing and step down.  60 years ago , Biden would've been tried for treason with the afghan debacle.  He knowingly or unknowingly gave aid to our mortal enemies.. unacceptable period!  The rot must be excised immediately!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Biden must step down along with his entire administration.  the catastrophic damage The administration has done will reverberate for generations to come.  We are truly alone now, it's OK though we can handle clean up on aisle 4, but only if those culpable do the right thing and step down.  60 years ago , Biden would've been tried for treason with the afghan debacle.  He knowingly or unknowingly gave aid to our mortal enemies.. unacceptable period!  The rot must be excised immediately!

You're right, but it will never happen, unfortunately.  The corrupt take care of each other.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been seeing these everyday for weeks now.

Such a shame these people didn't listen earlier, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway because they would have just took longer to manufacture the votes needed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FanBack said:

You killed people.  You said yourself that you just wanted Trump out.  This is the result. 

Admit fault, fly to Afghsnistan to help the fellow Americans that you have doomed and commit to striving for the bare minimum standard of citizenship.  

To do less is not acceptable.

I'm sure these patriots could give old Ball Gag directions on how to help.

‘Pineapple Express’: US vets volunteer to secretly rescue allies in Afghanistan

 

A group of highly trained US military veterans has been secretly rescuing hundreds of allied operatives from Afghanistan — volunteering over fears those allies would otherwise be left for dead, according to a report.

The weeklong secret operation dubbed “Pineapple Express” has been carried out by a group of special ops veterans including retired Green Berets and SEAL Team commanders, they told ABC News.

They were driven by deep frustration “that our own government didn’t do this,” former Navy SEAL Jason Redman told ABC.

“We did what we should do, as Americans,” he said.

They initially formed to rescue an ex-Afghan commando who was getting death threats from the Taliban for having worked with US special forces and elite SEAL Team Six, ABC said.

After the Taliban’s target and his family of six were rescued, the task force continued rescuing Afghan allies — and has so far helped at least 630 get through the deadly ring of steel outside Kabul airport to safely evacuate.

They normally smuggled people into the airport in the middle of the night, either one person at a time or in pairs.

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I have been seeing these everyday for weeks now.

Such a shame these people didn't listen earlier, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway because they would have just took longer to manufacture the votes needed.

Wow.  Ms. Fattahi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Buyer remorse EVERYWHERE.

I meant she's very attractive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HipKat said:

Did he say Trump kept the Taliban in check? How, by getting FIVE THOUSAND Of their fighters released from Prison?? THAT'S keeping them in vheck. I swear, Philly has fucking brain damage

It's called a prisoner swap and receiving other things like the promise of not allowing extremist groups like Al Qeada to operate within the areas of control, and it stopped the bloodshed of our own troops as there were no casualties since he made that deal...until Joe came along and got 13 soldiers killed. You have to give in order to get...that's what a deal is, nitwit.

Meanwhile...Joe not only got nothing in return for our surrender, but left Americans and allies, left the country to be overrun by terrorists, and left those terrorists a weapons and equipment supply better than every country besides the US and China. 

45 had a deal, and whether you liked it or not that is what it took to begin to get out of this incredibly long and costly war on terror that should've never been started in the first place.

Nobody else including Sippy Cup came close to getting the Taliban to negotiate and give up real things...Trump did it, and it's what would have enabled us to get out without leaving Americans, our allies, and 85 billion dollars worth of military equipment, weapons, and supplies...oh, and the lives of our military men and women that were just lost.

There's no comparison to how 45 handled Afghanistan and how Joe handled it. 45 made a deal and had a plan to get the troops out last after securing our people, our allies, and the 85 billion worth of military equipment and weapons. Joe gave up all of that and received the same thing that Trump was gonna get.

Who got the better deal and would have left with some dignity and class?

The answer is not Joe Biden

Fucking sheep

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

no

we are repulsed by your subservient fealty to a repulsive psychopath. We get why you allow yourself to be the ballgagged like a gimp to fatfuk.  you are his slave.   gobble up!

Still a flaming HOMO

Try talking to a female so you aren't consumed with those thoughts of a fag boy 

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Philly'sFinest We're infatuated with homoerotic fantasies, but YOU keep tagging our posts with the Gay tag and bro, seriously, I've turned down more women than you've ever had an adult conversation with. 

Fact!


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It's called a prisoner swap and receiving other things like the promise of not allowing extremist groups like Al Qeada to operate within the areas of control, and it stopped the bloodshed of our own troops as there were no casualties since he made that deal...until Joe came along and got 13 soldiers killed. You have to give in order to get...that's what a deal is, nitwit.

Meanwhile...Joe not only got nothing in return for our surrender, but left Americans and allies, left the country to be overrun by terrorists, and left those terrorists a weapons and equipment supply better than every country besides the US and China. 

45 had a deal, and whether you liked it or not that is what it took to begin to get out of this incredibly long and costly war on terror that should've never been started in the first place.

Nobody else including Sippy Cup came close to getting the Taliban to negotiate and give up real things...Trump did it, and it's what would have enabled us to get out without leaving Americans, our allies, and 85 billion dollars worth of military equipment, weapons, and supplies...oh, and the lives of our military men and women that were just lost.

There's no comparison to how 45 handled Afghanistan and how Joe handled it. 45 made a deal and had a plan to get the troops out last after securing our people, our allies, and the 85 billion worth of military equipment and weapons. Joe gave up all of that and received the same thing that Trump was gonna get.

Who got the better deal and would have left with some dignity and class?

The answer is not Joe Biden

Fucking sheep

Well put.  Nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...