Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

He’s not wrong

Or at least destroy the equipment. Nope, the morons of the Biden regime gift wrapped those to the Taliban in full working order.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

7BD441E7-D7E6-4E4F-B30C-971216CC66D4.jpeg

So why didnt fatfuk get it done?  The agreement was signed in Feb '20.  Fatfuk surrendered to the terrorists and let 5000 murderers out the door in return for ........

NOTHING.  

Art of the Deal mutherscratchers! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Finger 2
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 2

Maybe I don't understand this but Trump lowered the number of soldiers over there to 2500. When Biden started to move people to the airport, as the Taliban raced across the country, taking every town and region, the troops were still at 2500, then it became an emergency to evacuate our people and our allies as the Taliban took over Kabul and Biden sent more troops over there. So either I have the timeline wrong are you fucking idiots are stupid and don't realize that he never brought any soldiers home. You're fucking god did that

• Like 1
  • Barf 3

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wonder what you look like without fatfuk's balls in your mouth. He's teabagged you enough to invent a new flavor tea.  

It's pretty much a given that if you're going to continue to be a trump supporter than you have to be completely brainless

• Like 2
  • Finger 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Maybe I don't understand this but Trump lowered the number of soldiers over there to 2500. When Biden started to move people to the airport, as the Taliban raced across the country, taking every town and region, the troops were still at 2500, then it became an emergency to evacuate our people and our allies and Biden sent more troops over there. So either I have the timeline wrong are you fucking idiots are stupid and don't realize that he never brought any soldiers home. You're fucking god did that

45 kept the Taliban in check and would have secured our weapons and equipment along with our people before evacuating the troops last. 

You're guy did the opposite and got people killed, hostages trapped, weapons and equipment in the hands of terrorists, and troops leaving in what looks like a surrender and promise broken to evacuate all Americans and allies.

Who's the stupid one again?

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's pretty much a given that if you're going to continue to be a trump supporter than you have to be completely brainless

There's only a handful of idiots like you left after this...even the polls from all the outlets you used to post from say it now.

You're on the Titanic and you're too much of a stupid sheep to realize it.

I'll be watching and eating popcorn from the shore

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

So why didnt fatfuk get it done?  The agreement was signed in Feb '20.  Fatfuk surrendered to the terrorists and let 5000 murderers out the door in return for ........

NOTHING.  

Art of the Deal mutherscratchers! 

TDS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

7BD441E7-D7E6-4E4F-B30C-971216CC66D4.jpeg

I wanted out of Afghanistan, but, I thought this would be a given 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Maybe I don't understand this but Trump lowered the number of soldiers over there to 2500. When Biden started to move people to the airport, as the Taliban raced across the country, taking every town and region, the troops were still at 2500, then it became an emergency to evacuate our people and our allies as the Taliban took over Kabul and Biden sent more troops over there. So either I have the timeline wrong are you fucking idiots are stupid and don't realize that he never brought any soldiers home. You're fucking god did that

APOLOGIST

The ironic part is that if Trump could have been this succinct and smart during his presidency, maybe he wouldn’t have been blown out.

When I read this quote, I had to google to just make sure he actually said it. Usually his words aren’t nearly as wise.

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

12 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

The ironic part is that if Trump could have been this succinct and smart during his presidency, maybe he wouldn’t have been blown out.

When I read this quote, I had to google to just make sure he actually said it. Usually his words aren’t nearly as wise.

What are your thoughts on Biden's bumbling, incoherent, senile approach?  LOL

Ex-Trump official Chris Miller says Taliban deal was a ‘play’ never intended to pull troops

A former top ranking national security official in his administration says former President Donald Trump never intended to pull all US troops out of Afghanistan — because the plan to withdraw by May 1 was a ruse.

Chris Miller, who was the administration’s final secretary of defense, told Defense One that the deal negotiated with the Taliban was a “play” intended to get Afghan President Ashraf Ghani to step down or give in to a power-sharing agreement with the extremist group that would allow the US to keep some troops in the country to carry out counterterrorism operations.

“The whole policy strategy going forward was ‘Ghani is going to have to deal with the Taliban.’ And it wasn’t going to be a 50-50 split between the Afghan government and Taliban. We knew that. It was going to be 75-25, and then you flip this thing into an interim government,” he told Defense One.

He said the Trump administration never intended to cut and run.

“It wasn’t an unconditional surrender: ‘We’re leaving, heading for the door,’” he said. “We weren’t just going to head for the door. We were going to jam Ghani hard and make him cut a deal with the Taliban. It would have been ugly. It wouldn’t have been great. But there was no plan to just leave.”

While serving on the National Security Council, Miller said it was determined that the US could continue to run counterterrorism missions in Afghanistan with only 800 military personnel. 

“We did plenty of wargames on this and we knew what the minimal force structure was,” he said. “The number was 800. If this all goes bad, what is the minimal force structure needed to maintain [counterterrorism] strike and reconnaissance capability? We can do it for 800, 850.”

By the end of 2020, Miller, who was then acting defense secretary, said the administration expected to negotiate a new government in Afghanistan made up mainly of Taliban officials.

The new government would allow US forces to remain to support the Afghan security forces and to fight terrorists.

But the plan never came to fruition because Trump was defeated in November. 

The revelations in the report dispute President Biden’s claim that his hands were tied on mounting a full withdrawal because of the agreement Trump negotiated with the Taliban.  

“When I came into office, I inherited a deal that President Trump negotiated with the Taliban,” Biden said in remarks at the White House on Monday. “Under his agreement, US forces would be out of Afghanistan by May 1, 2021 … US forces had already drawn down during the Trump administration from roughly 15,500 American forces to 2,500 troops in the country, and the Taliban was at its strongest militarily since 2001.”

“The choice I had to make as your president,” he added, “was either to follow through on that agreement, or be prepared to go back to fighting the Taliban in the middle of the spring fighting season. There would have been no cease-fire after May 1. There was no agreement protecting our forces after May 1.”

Miller said national security officials in the Trump administration didn’t believe a full withdrawal of troops was inevitable despite Trump’s calls to bring all military personnel home.

He said during a visit to Afghanistan in December he met with Vice President Amrullah Saleh to talk about the withdrawal.

“He came in and just talked about the threat,” Miller said. “Essentially, the message was: ‘This is going to be bad. And if this happens, al Qaeda is going to be back.’”

Miller said the US officials didn’t discuss the Afghan security forces with the government officials.

“It would not have been appropriate to say ‘Is your Army going to collapse?’ But of course we were all thinking that,” Miller said.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Biden was far more concerned about being able to say he ended the war, on the 20th anniversary of 9/11. He could have easily moved the evacuation to October, the end of the fighting season, but cared more about the midterms. Oh and explain why the demented fuck moved the military out first, vacated Bagram in the dead of night and left $80 billion of equipment behind. That is totally fucked up.

Biden is a 'feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap': Mother of Marine killed in Kabul airport attack slams the President as he meets families of the 13 dead troops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9936483/Biden-flies-Dover-Air-Force-Base-receive-remains-13-American-troops-killed-Kabul-attack.html

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

45 kept the Taliban in check and would have secured our weapons and equipment along with our people before evacuating the troops last. 

You're guy did the opposite and got people killed, hostages trapped, weapons and equipment in the hands of terrorists, and troops leaving in what looks like a surrender and promise broken to evacuate all Americans and allies.

Who's the stupid one again?

As usual 45 when the tough part came around he kicked the can down the road and passed the buck. He easily could have left on his watch but chose not to. 

• Haha 1