Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[COVID] Anti-masker 'not doing good' as lungs stiffen from COVID-19:

3 minutes ago, direbills said:

But what can I expect from an idiot you clearly is a native speaker but has difficulty with basic English. 

I agree. I am clearly is a native speaker. Dumbfuck. :classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

I agree. I am clearly is a native speaker. Dumbfuck. :classic_biggrin:

Expound again how a vaccinated person has a better chance of transmitting covid when compared to an unvaccinated person. 

Clearly your thesis is going to revolutionize science. I want to be the first to say that you mentored me on this groundbreaking discovery. Please share your pearls of wisdom. 

• Like 1

I agree and  approved Philly'sFinest's posts here. Direbills, you truly are one moronic sheep. 

It's fact, ignoramus 

Vaccinated people carry a higher viral load...especially within the first several weeks after their jabs.

Get yourself some knowledge, bud

And:

Biden was one of the dumbest students at his college...his classmates attested to this, and his lies about his grades and degrees back those claims.

He was also a career plagerist and played major roles in creating bills that hurt the black community like the crime bills.

The only "smart" thing Sippy Cup ever did was sell out to China and Ukraine and convinced sheep to let him steal an election.

That is where you come along, you dope.

Hey dipshit, tell me again how they can have a higher virus load when they are not being vaccinated by a whole virus vaccine. 

You have no clue what you are talking about, correct? How much science have you taken in school? Or did you even go to school?

Does the virus spontaneously form? How? 

• Barf 1

16 minutes ago, direbills said:

Hey dipshit, tell me again how they can have a higher virus load when they are not being vaccinated by a whole virus vaccine. 

You have no clue what you are talking about, correct? How much science have you taken in school? Or did you even go to school?

I could ask you the same questions, but there is no need as I've already done the research and have the answers. 

You are sitting here acting as if you have the answers and are educated when you clearly have much less of an idea than I do. 

My info was taken directly from the CDC director and their website, so take it up with them if you doubt it, chump.

6 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

"Chances are"? According to you and your medical degree? :classic_laugh: No ignoramus. There's a better chance of vaccinated morons spreading their virus to the unvacciinated people. Fact!

Hey dumb fuck that's funny how you and your other faggity fucking maggots keep referring to me as Dr hip. I guess if I go find actual numbers and facts and statistics while you go find out what Tucker Carlson has to say about it, or Alex Jones or some other completely ignorant piece of shit white wing loser like yourself, then I guess I'm a fucking doctor. And you mother fuckers are imbeciles

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, direbills said:

I could ask you the same questions, but there is no need as I've already done the research and have the answers. 

You are sitting here acting as if you have the answers and are educated when you clearly have much less of an idea than I do. 

My info was taken directly from the CDC director and their website, so take it up with them if you doubt it, chump.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0730-mmwr-covid-19.html

Here's a little light reading for your dumbass.

The actual mask guidance now is based on those vaccinated people that are much more likely to transmit the virus than unvaccinated. 

Back under your rock now, loser.

:clapper:Bravo! Philly's Finest!:clapper:

https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021/07/29/usa-today-deletes-nbc-news-report-showing-covid-vaccinated-spread-virus/

NBC News even put out a piece but then they tried to ghost it, but the internet is forever. 

Direbills claim that vaccines give you less of a viral load because it's not a "whole virus vaccine" is complete stupidity and shows he knows Jack shit about any of this.

Game over, clown

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021/07/29/usa-today-deletes-nbc-news-report-showing-covid-vaccinated-spread-virus/

NBC News even put out a piece but then they tried to ghost it, but the internet is forever. 

Direbills claim that vaccines give you less of a viral load because it's not a "whole virus vaccine" is complete stupidity and shows he knows Jack shit about any of this.

Game over, clown

Totally agree. Excellent post!

Caleb Wallace, Anti-Mask 'Freedom Rally' Organizer, Dies at 30 With COVID 

################## 

3rd grade level sensationalized propaganda. Complete fake.

• Like 1

The only people that have died from Covid are those that have been vaccinated.

That includes those that died before the vaccine was available.

• Gay 1

I put a spell on you.

I put a spell on you.

I put a spell on you.

On 8/27/2021 at 8:14 PM, Philly'sFinest said:

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0730-mmwr-covid-19.html

The actual mask guidance now is based on those vaccinated people that are much more likely to transmit the virus than unvaccinated. 

This is a lie.  Like every other post you vomit into a thread. The companion release does say this though

The Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 is highly transmissible (1); vaccination is the most important strategy to prevent severe illness and death. 

Laughable that you cite the CDC when it purports to support your dumbass positions on the virus and denigrate it when it does not.  standard MAGAT protocol.

On 8/27/2021 at 3:34 PM, direbills said:

Yup further confirmation. Limited intelligence twit. I will not bother. Please DON'T take the vaccine and DON'T wear a mask. You are a prime candidate for natural selection. And no, I won't waste my time trying to educate you. You are far too gone. Now fuck off.

Go play" highway man".   Fuck you to your core.  Not even a measly fucking strand of you carries cogent and coherent thought.  Get back to Biden's taint...there's a 100% chance of shitstorm today and we all know how you like to take it right on the chin like a badge of honor.  Own it you Darwin award winning shit eating cunt sore....

56 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

This is a lie.  Like every other post you vomit into a thread. The companion release does say this though

The Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 is highly transmissible (1); vaccination is the most important strategy to prevent severe illness and death. 

Laughable that you cite the CDC when it purports to support your dumbass positions on the virus and denigrate it when it does not.  standard MAGAT protocol.

So is the CDC info a lie or not?

Seems as if you can't even decide.

Not like anyone listens or takes anything you say here seriously anyway

Buzz off, loser

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So is the CDC info a lie or not?

Seems as if you can't even decide.

Not like anyone listens or takes anything you say here seriously anyway

Buzz off, loser

try making sense for change you might like the variety.   The lies come from you.  everyone knows it. so eat shit MAGAT faggot

• Like 1

Just now, 212frawk said:

try making sense for change you might like the variety.   The lies come from you.  everyone knows it. so eat shit MAGAT faggot

Did you come up with a new line? First one since I've been in the politics section.

Still gay as fuck, but at least you're trying.

It's hard understanding things when you're a buffoon.

I can't help you with that, bud...sorry

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Frawk is demonstrating one of the favorite techniques of the Left: Accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing.

hUrR dURr... iM nOt tHE lIaR! U aRe MaGaT!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Philly is demonstrating one of the favorite techniques of the demented MAGATs: Accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing.

hUrR dURr... iM nOt tHE lIaR! I aMa MaGaT!

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Did you come up with a new line? First one since I've been in the politics section.

Still gay as fuck, but at least you're trying.

It's hard understanding things when you're a buffoon.

I can't help you with that, bud...sorry

Eat shit MAGAT faggot.  You got caught in yet another of your pathetic lies.   every time you post, its spraying MAGATs in a barrel