Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[COVID] Anti-masker 'not doing good' as lungs stiffen from COVID-19:

'They've run out of options for him'

The situation appears grim for the head of a "Freedom Defenders" group in Texas who opposed masks and vaccines before going into the hospital with a COVID-19 infection.

Caleb Wallace has been hospitalized with the coronavirus since the beginning of August, unconscious, alone and heavily sedated, and his pregnant wife shared a "heartbreaking update" Wednesday on his condition, reported GoSanAngelo.

"He's not doing good," Jessica Wallace posted on Facebook. "It's not looking in our favor, his lungs are stiff due to the fibrosis. They called and said they've run out of options for him and asked if I would consent to a do not resuscitate. And it would be up to us when to stop treatments."

The 30-year-old father of three, whose wife is expecting their fourth child next month, organized "The San Angelo Freedom Defenders" group last year to push back against pandemic protection measures, and he organized anti-mask rallies and gave multiple interviews questioning public health measures before experiencing shortness of breath, high fever and a dry cough on July 26.

"Every time he would start to cough, it would turn into a coughing attack, and then that would cause him to completely go out of breath," Jessica Wallace said, adding that he initially refused to get tested for COVID-19. "He was so hard-headed. He didn't want to see a doctor, because he didn't want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests."

At first, he tried treating himself with ivermectin, high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler, but Wallace was taken July 30 by a relative to the emergency room at Shannon Medical Center, where he joined 33 others hospitalized with the virus.

"He couldn't breathe on his own," said Jessica Wallace. "The first week he was able to be on oxygen. By the morning of (Aug. 8), he had to be ventilated."

Jessica Wallace said her political views differed from her husband, who also identified himself as the state coordinator for the right-wing West Texas Minutemen.

"I'm from the border town of Del Rio, and my views are less conservative," she told GoSanAngelo. "I'm not a liberal. I stand somewhere in the middle ... Caleb would tell me, 'You know masks aren't going to save you,' but he understood I wanted to wear them. It gives me comfort to know that maybe, just maybe, I'm either protecting someone or avoiding it myself."

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

So how exactly do we know that a mask would have done anything? Especially when the studies all show little or no benefit to wearing masks sans a properly fitted N95?

This is propaganda and fear mongering that is sucked up by a stupid sheep

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another fake story that doesn't have shit to do with the actual issues.

Govt made a virus. So they could force you to take a vac.. you fucking Idiot. You're a slave and too dumb to realize it

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Consistency! I post, Blowman responds....

Actually I normally ignore your bullshit.  Not always, though.  Get your facts straight, sis.

Another sheep, vaccinated moron infected this individual. Of course the rags that Hip posts will not tell you that. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Another sheep, vaccinated moron infected this individual. Of course the rags that Hip posts will not tell you that. 

Show me anything that points to this guy getting infected by somebody who is vaccinated. You can! And just by his association, chances are the people he comes in contact with the most are like him, not vaccinated. You're really showing up your fucking ignorance today. Gold star for you!!

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

'They've run out of options for him'

The situation appears grim for the head of a "Freedom Defenders" group in Texas who opposed masks and vaccines before going into the hospital with a COVID-19 infection.

Caleb Wallace has been hospitalized with the coronavirus since the beginning of August, unconscious, alone and heavily sedated, and his pregnant wife shared a "heartbreaking update" Wednesday on his condition, reported GoSanAngelo.

"He's not doing good," Jessica Wallace posted on Facebook. "It's not looking in our favor, his lungs are stiff due to the fibrosis. They called and said they've run out of options for him and asked if I would consent to a do not resuscitate. And it would be up to us when to stop treatments."

The 30-year-old father of three, whose wife is expecting their fourth child next month, organized "The San Angelo Freedom Defenders" group last year to push back against pandemic protection measures, and he organized anti-mask rallies and gave multiple interviews questioning public health measures before experiencing shortness of breath, high fever and a dry cough on July 26.

"Every time he would start to cough, it would turn into a coughing attack, and then that would cause him to completely go out of breath," Jessica Wallace said, adding that he initially refused to get tested for COVID-19. "He was so hard-headed. He didn't want to see a doctor, because he didn't want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests."

At first, he tried treating himself with ivermectin, high doses of Vitamin C, zinc aspirin and an inhaler, but Wallace was taken July 30 by a relative to the emergency room at Shannon Medical Center, where he joined 33 others hospitalized with the virus.

"He couldn't breathe on his own," said Jessica Wallace. "The first week he was able to be on oxygen. By the morning of (Aug. 8), he had to be ventilated."

Jessica Wallace said her political views differed from her husband, who also identified himself as the state coordinator for the right-wing West Texas Minutemen.

"I'm from the border town of Del Rio, and my views are less conservative," she told GoSanAngelo. "I'm not a liberal. I stand somewhere in the middle ... Caleb would tell me, 'You know masks aren't going to save you,' but he understood I wanted to wear them. It gives me comfort to know that maybe, just maybe, I'm either protecting someone or avoiding it myself."

Thoughts and prayers. Bless his heart.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Show me anything that points to this guy getting infected by somebody who is vaccinated. You can! And just by his association, chances are the people he comes in contact with the most are like him, not vaccinated. You're really showing up your fucking ignorance today. Gold star for you!!

Unfortunately he has been showing ignorance for a while. Another stupid MAGAt. 

• Finger 1
  • Gay 2

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

"Chances are"? According to you and your medical degree? :classic_laugh: No ignoramus. There's a better chance of vaccinated morons spreading their virus to the unvacciinated people. Fact!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, direbills said:

Unfortunately he has been showing ignorance for a while. Another stupid MAGAt. 

Lap it up like a good little twit sheep.

The article is just pure fiction. They keep somehow finding these people who are anti govt oppression ,all the sudden have the worst case of something. How timely and convenient,eh?

It's a lie. It's propaganda

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The article is just pure fiction. They keep some finding these people who are anti govt oppression ,all the sudden have the worst case of something. How timely and convenient,eh?

It's a lie. It's propaganda

And the idiot sheeps like the two left wingnuts here lap it all up.

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

"Chances are"? According to you and your medical degree? :classic_laugh: No ignoramus. There's a better chance of vaccinated morons spreading their virus to the unvacciinated people. Fact!

The stupid just flows out this POS. 

Why would there be a better chance of vaccinated people spreading the virus. Surely you cannot be that stupid. But really how stupid can you be? 

• Finger 1

1 minute ago, direbills said:

Why would there be a better chance of vaccinated people spreading the virus. Surely you cannot be that stupid. But really how stupid can you be? 

Ask some idiot vaccinated moron to cough or sneeze into your mouth. Let's see what happens you ignoramus sheep.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Ask some idiot vaccinated moron to cough or sneeze into your mouth. Let's see what happens you ignoramus sheep.

Yup further confirmation. Limited intelligence twit. I will not bother. Please DON'T take the vaccine and DON'T wear a mask. You are a prime candidate for natural selection. And no, I won't waste my time trying to educate you. You are far too gone. Now fuck off.

• Finger 2

9 minutes ago, direbills said:

Yup further confirmation. Limited intelligence twit. I will not bother. Please DON'T take the vaccine and DON'T wear a mask. You are a prime candidate for natural selection. And no, I won't waste my time trying to educate you. You are far too gone. Now fuck off.

DOUCHE.  LOL

37 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Sheeps are so easily triggered. So typical. :classic_laugh:

There is no 'SHEEPS". Plural of SHEEP is SHEEP. Basic English. Explains a lot. Now it all makes sense. trump loves the poorly educated. He said so himself.

A man dies, COVID-19 or not, and Ball Gag Greggy celebrates.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, direbills said:

There is no 'SHEEPS". Plural of SHEEP is SHEEP. Basic English. Explains a lot. Now it all makes sense. trump loves the poorly educated. He said so himself.

Oh boy. You really got me there. I better hang my head in shame and walk away.:classic_laugh:. In the meantime, look for some other vaccinated moron to sneeze into your mouth. I cannot wait for the outcome.:classic_biggrin:.

2 hours ago, direbills said:

It's fact, ignoramus 

Vaccinated people carry a higher viral load...especially within the first several weeks after their jabs.

Get yourself some knowledge, bud

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, direbills said:

Biden was one of the dumbest students at his college...his classmates attested to this, and his lies about his grades and degrees back those claims.

He was also a career plagerist and played major roles in creating bills that hurt the black community like the crime bills.

The only "smart" thing Sippy Cup ever did was sell out to China and Ukraine and convinced sheep to let him steal an election.

That is where you come along, you dope.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Oh boy. You really got me there. I better hang my head in shame and walk away.:classic_laugh:. In the meantime, look for some other vaccinated moron to sneeze into your mouth. I cannot wait for the outcome.:classic_biggrin:.

Trash like you have no shame which is clearly evident from your ignorant rambling. 

But vaccinated people don't have a better chance at transmitting. You are so uninformed that it is tragic. E.g. the mRNA vaccines don't contain the whole virus, just the sequence that codes for the spike protein, dipshit. So when you get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine you cannot transmit what you have been inoculated with. Just basic basic science. 

But what can I expect from an idiot who clearly is a native speaker but has difficulty with basic English.