Sign in to follow this  
foster

Should the unvaccinated move to the back of the line at the ER?

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh don't worry, he will dispel your disbelief when he refuses to answer the question.

That guy has been on double secret probation for a while now. One more non-fact supported outburst and I have a new twit list addition. Then I think I can concentrate more on why I'm freaking here in the first place. Football!

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

43 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh don't worry, he will dispel your disbelief when he refuses to answer the question.

HipKat knows full well I've "answered the question" numerous times in the past.  Fuck him.  He's the one with no education.  No degree.  Zero.  Nada.  Zilch.  Goose eggs.  LOL

12 minutes ago, pkschul said:

That guy has been on double secret probation for a while now. One more non-fact supported outburst and I have a new twit list addition. Then I think I can concentrate more on why I'm freaking here in the first place. Football!

Be my guest - by all means.  Enjoy life with your new buddies HipKat, Bills4life! and direbills.  Losers all.  LOL

• Gay 1

46 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Fag.  No education.  First time homeowner in his late 50's.  My god.  What a loser.

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fag.  No education.  First time homeowner in his late 50's.  My god.  What a loser.

I'm just curious. You seem to be very threatened by the idea of homosexuality. Why is that? Serious question.

7 minutes ago, pkschul said:

I'm just curious. You seem to be very threatened by the idea of homosexuality. Why is that? Serious question.

LOL.  Not threatened at all, brah.  Just tired of those attempting to mainstream it and shove it down everyone's throats as a "healthy alternative".  I only say that about Hip because it gets under his skin.  I doubt he's actually a rump ranger/cob gobbler.  He hates that rainbow rep symbol with a passion.

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

It's ok, he's old and frail. He knows that face to face, he'd crumple like a little girl so running his mouth is all be has. And you know what they say about people who have such issues with homosexuality, right?

I'm sure he'd rather his little friends here didn't see his search history, to put it mildly

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, foster said:

Just asking a question. There’s a readily available vaccine that has been demonstrative in reducing the hospitalization of those that contract Covid. 

Those that choose not to take the vaccine have made a personal decision that could come with consequences. 

shoukd those that take a different path get behind in line of those that decided to spin the wheel an personally take a higher risk profile?

So what you're saying is that health care is more of a right for some people over than others? Nice. I think we should take it further. No more heart surgery for fat people and no more diabetic interventions for those who continue to eat high carb diets spiking their blood sugar. Those are choices and they can get in the back of the line behind people who are slimmer and have better diets.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

It's ok, he's old and frail. He knows that face to face, he'd crumple like a little girl so running his mouth is all be has. And you know what they say about people who have such issues with homosexuality, right?

I'm sure he'd rather his little friends here didn't see his search history, to put it mildly

LOL.  Old and frail, huh?  Nope.  Aren't you nearing the big 60 yourself?  I believe you are.  I'm 100% hetero, my boy.  Believe it.  You on the other hand are somewhat suspect.  Say what you want, though.  You remain a molecule in my universe.  :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

What would we find in his search history?  FetLife?  :niterider:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

If you're near 60 and this how you really think and talk. You're basically middle american common man trash.

Which is basically what the system you worship, trained you to be.

Seriously, if you're a real account and near 60,this is real sad.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Old and frail, huh?  Nope.  Aren't you nearing the big 60 yourself?  I believe you are.  I'm 100% hetero, my boy.  Believe it.  You on the other hand are somewhat suspect.  Say what you want, though.  You remain a molecule in my universe.  :classic_biggrin:

Personaly. .if a chick was hot, who was originally a chick, and got a tranny operation.. Id at least wouldn't mind some odd 3rd base interaction...nope , I wouldn't let her,..in my , from behind though.

If it's a guy becoming a female tranny..no way, nope