Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoy

Most face masks won’t stop COVID-19 indoors, study warns

1 hour ago, Greg said:

01FDW7XBQRYJGVDTJ1EV7708XQ.jpeg?w=960

Nice dog whistle but you're allowed to do those kind of things when you've been vaccinated. Not that I'm trying to interrupt you making a mountain out of nothing. And by the way, your how many days late on this?

Just can't get enough of those maga false flags

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nice dog whistle but you're allowed to do those kind of things when you've been vaccinated. Not that I'm trying to interrupt you making a mountain out of nothing. And by the way, your how many days late on this?

You're a hypocrite.  

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

APOLOGIST.  Why did the waiters have to wear masks?  LOL.  

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Had these been conservatives you'd have been frothing at the mouth in indignation.  Fuck off, guy.

On 8/23/2021 at 7:15 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

My point because your a fucking retard, is that you do not have the freedom to spread illness. I have the right to live in a society free from infected fucktards like yourself.

I get a flu shot every year dumbass. I also wouldn't have a problem wearing a mask during flu season. It is social acceptable in many countries. 

The vaccine does work. Which is why nearly all hospitalizations and deaths are from the unvaccinated. You are a fucking retard if you ever thought vaccines were able to prevent infection 100% of the time. That's not how they work. Clearly you have caught an incurable form of degenerative stupidity.

And who do you think infected those unvaccinated people? Stupid, pathetic vaccinated morons like yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

And who do you think infected those unvaccinated people? Stupid, pathetic vaccinated morons like yourself.

No dumbass. Unvaccinated people who refuse to do what it takes to protect themselves are the ones that are spreading it. Your logic here has no logic.

Truth of the matter is, and I'll be blunt, people who've been vaccinated no longer care if you've been vaccinated or not. As a matter of fact, this really works on the sadistic side of me that takes pleasure in other people suffering, particularly stupid people that bring it upon themselves is that I don't want you to get vaccinated. I want you to get covid and I want you to end up in a hospital fighting for your life and begging for the vaccine and begging the doctors and nurses to save you. If you don't die, you'll come away much more educated than you were going in. If you do die, the world is better off without you.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No dumbass. Unvaccinated people who refuse to do what it takes to protect themselves are the ones that are spreading it. Your logic here has no logic.

Truth of the matter is, and I'll be blunt, people who've been vaccinated no longer care if you've been vaccinated or not. As a matter of fact, this really works on the sadistic side of me that takes pleasure in other people suffering, particularly stupid people that bring it upon themselves is that I don't want you to get vaccinated. I want you to get covid and I want you to end up in a hospital fighting for your life and begging for the vaccine and begging the doctors and nurses to save you. If you don't die, you'll come away much more educated than you were going in. If you do die, the world is better off without you.

The words of a coward, and the thoughts of a broken sheep.

Guarantee this is the only place where you talk this stupid...otherwise, someone would have put you down by now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Um no, you dumbass stupid moron. Vaccinated, sheep & sick idiots like yourself spread their filthy virus to  the healthy unvaccinated people like myself. And it's a good  thing we're not in the same room because I would blast your idiot head myself since you're about to become a zombie. Fact!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Wow 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Um no, you dumbass stupid moron. Vaccinated, sheep & sick idiots like yourself spread their filthy virus to  the healthy unvaccinated people like myself. And it's a good  thing we're not in the same room because I would blast your idiot head myself since you're about to become a zombie. Fact!

Do you know how stupid it sounds to say that the vaccinated people are unhealthy andn the unvaccinated people are healthy? Jesus Christ dude you have taken the fucking stupid rocket right to the fucking stupid Moon

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wow 

No shit man, this dude is off the deep end

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Do you know how stupid it sounds to say that the vaccinated people are unhealthy andn the unvaccinated people are healthy? Jesus Christ dude you have taken the fucking stupid rocket right to the fucking stupid Moon

It actually makes alot of sense since those vaxxed are carrying the virus and are therefor infected and are a very high risk to transmit...especially during the first few weeks.

Unvaccinated people that are in good health are healthier than those vaxxed in that sense.

The stupidity that needs to be corrected by me here is astounding

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No shit man, this dude is off the deep end

Thanks Dr. HipKat.  LOL.  A doctor without so much as an undergraduate degree.  Imagine that.  LOL

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Since you have one of the smart posters here on ignore, I decided to use his post in response to yours. No need to thank me, Professor Hip. but you're welcome. :classic_biggrin:.

It actually makes alot of sense since those vaxxed are carrying the virus and are therefor infected and are a very high risk to transmit...especially during the first few weeks.

Unvaccinated people that are in good health are healthier than those vaxxed in that sense.

The stupidity that needs to be corrected by me here is astounding

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Greg will be one of the first to meet his demise in any real mass casualty event.

Sheep like him that rely on the government and mainstream media for their info and "truth" will be the sheep led to slaughter. Being weak AF mentally will also make him more vulnerable, so he's basically fucked in any scenario.

Meanwhile, the ones like myself that have stayed healthy and have embraced natural immunity and have prepared for mass casualty events will be much better equipped and stand a chance at keeping themselves and their family safe and surviving.

I love my odds against the HipKats of the world every time.

He can rely on his Army training! Oh scratch that, I forgot he got kicked out for being a fuck up.

close up GIF

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 8/24/2021 at 10:57 AM, HipKat said:

You're a fool if you think the elite got the shot you did..or any at all.

How can you be so gullible to worship them? 

• Like 1