Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoy

Most face masks won’t stop COVID-19 indoors, study warns

Yeah, no shit.  That's what all the other studies have shown.  Butttt, the fucking LIB MF'er's what be in charge know (don't really) better and demand we mask up and quit being rude, selfish, or whatever they seem to come up with and stop trying to kill their children, their families and them.  It is just control and stupidity.  I could put a Kleenex on and hold it in place with rubber bands and provide as much protection as the standard brands and how they are worn.  M95's or its variants are the only ones that work to some degree.  But we have idiots providing an example of what we need to do; wear a mask.  Fauci says wear two, it's twice as good.  It is going to be the same conclusion with every thorough study on this. Tell these people to go fuck themselves when they say masks are needed to stop the corona.  

Most face masks won't stop COVID-19 indoors, study warns (studyfinds.org)

• Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

As long as twatwaffle Fauci keeps promoting the masks people are going to swear by them.  :niterider:

5-sheep-masks.jpg

• Haha 2

fauci-masks.jpg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Who cares when there's nothing to stop any way?

I'm not saying there's nothing going around . Just that the science is bullshit from every angle.

You'd be dead if germ theory were real.

I worked at Macy's for a decade. Not one major flu.

Now, I think some simple basics..I seldom touched my face and washed hands  to eat. But I opened a million doors and passed by millions of people, in a mall. Are mall food.

Lol I realize that's not great for health either ,long term.

But I never caught much if anything.

Masks are just symbolism for "you're an idiot..sorry,.. misguided fool..

No shit, why do you think the numbers kept going up last year when everybody was wearing cloth coverings over their mouths?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

No shit, why do you think the numbers kept going up last year when everybody was wearing cloth coverings over their mouths?

While you kept believing they were necessary.

While you keep making excuses for your follow the science illiterate ignorance.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Pretty sure I can find numerous posts on you batching and moaning about people not wearing masks that are spreading C19.

Loser

“There is no question it is beneficial to wear any face covering, both for protection in close proximity and at a distance in a room,” says study leader Serhiy Yarusevych, a professor of mechanical and mechatronics engineering, in a university release. “However, there is a very serious difference in the effectiveness of different masks when it comes to controlling aerosols.”

so better than not wearing one at all? Got it!

Since when did you people start believing in science, or studies by "liberals" ?

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

“There is no question it is beneficial to wear any face covering, both for protection in close proximity and at a distance in a room,” says study leader Serhiy Yarusevych, a professor of mechanical and mechatronics engineering, in a university release. “However, there is a very serious difference in the effectiveness of different masks when it comes to controlling aerosols.”

so better than not wearing one at all? Got it!

Since when did you people start believing in science, or studies by "liberals" ?

MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Since when did you believe everything you read?. 

Plenty of morons gave worn masks long enough and yet they keep writing cases rising over a year and  half.

Incredible inconsistency.

Make up your mind.

Truth is both  are lies. No riding cases. Masks do nothing positive

This is your best defense against the virus.  You will also protect others by wearing this.  :niterider:

d616aee306572fcfb4027e503c276556.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Since when did you believe everything you read?. 

Plenty of morons gave worn masks long enough and yet they keep writing cases rising over a year and  half.

Incredible inconsistency.

Make up your mind.

Truth is both  are lies. No riding cases. Masks do nothing positive

No mask means ZERO protection and stops ZERO particles from reaching the air.

A mask means a number that is NOT ZERO protection and stops a NOT ZERO number of particles from reaching the air.

Which one is BETTER?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

A mask means a number that is NOT ZERO protection and stops a NOT ZERO number of particles from reaching the air.

Which one is BETTER?

I'm pretty sure you're responding to a fake account...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 hours ago, HipKat said:

HipKat = "Doctor" Dumbass.

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Which one is BETTER?

You pinhead..there's no particles in the air that will get you to begin with 

You'd already be dead years ago you blithering fool. You're just repeating the TV's stupid narrative

7 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You pinhead..there's no particles in the air that will get you to begin with 

You'd already be dead years ago you blithering fool. You're just repeating the TV's stupid narrative

Talking to you is what is killing my brain cells.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Which one is BETTER?

There's this word that is called negligible 

That is the difference between masks and no masks, and the fact that schools are mandating it for our kids which is damaging them health wise, socially, mentally, and intellectually makes it not just a bad idea, but an evil and criminal move IMO.

Wearing a helmet while walking down the street is better than not also, so let's make that a mandate.

You idiots don't realize where this is going if you continue with your stupidity and don't stand against these nonsensical mandates and support freedom of choice.

Wear your fucking mask 24/7/365 till you die if you wish...just leave me and my kids the hell alone.

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

There's this word that is called negligible 

That is the difference between masks and no masks, and the fact that schools are mandating it for our kids which is damaging them health wise, socially, mentally, and intellectually makes it not just a bad idea, but an evil and criminal move IMO.

Wearing a helmet while walking down the street is better than not also, so let's make that a mandate.

You idiots don't realize where this is going if you continue with your stupidity and don't stand against these nonsensical mandates and support freedom of choice.

Wear your fucking mask 24/7/365 till you die if you wish...just leave me and my kids the hell alone.

Can someone catch falling and hitting their head on the side walk from someone else? Is it contagious?

NOPE. terrible analogy. 

Why is your freedom to get sick and infect others superior to the freedom of health and safety of society?

You are a selfish propagandized moron. That's the only credible argument you have.

• Like 1
  • Finger 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Can someone catch falling and hitting their head on the side walk from someone else? Is it contagious?

NOPE. terrible analogy. 

Why is your freedom to get sick and infect others superior to the freedom of health and safety of society?

You are a selfish propagandized moron. That's the only credible argument you have.

My point (which you missed because you are a retard) was that you can't keep taking away freedom of choice because one thing may be slightly less risky than another. This is America, you stupid motherfucker!

Where were you during all flu seasons? Were you demanding mask wearing and vaccination? Were you outraged and posting here about it?

The answer is no, and that's because you weren't programmed to feign outrage over a virus until the media told you to.

And to top it all off...the vaccine doesn't even work LOL! You are actually more of a risk to infect someone than if you didn't receive the shot or if you have natural immunity, yet the CDC or any health organization apparently didn't know that would be the case, just like they didn't know the efficacy would fall of a cliff. I wonder what else they don't know or will come to find out? Maybe that the vaccines are causing the variants...just like that thing we used to have...what's it called again? Oh, that's right...influenza!

It's a joke...along with the idiots that claim you are a risk to someone else now if you aren't vaxxed or wearing a mask. It's fake outrage that you were simply programmed to believe. 

Congrats on proving you are a stupid sheep like Hipkat.

Great company to keep, bud!

38 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

My point (which you missed because you are a retard) was that you can't keep taking away freedom of choice because one thing may be slightly less risky than another. This is America, you stupid motherfucker!

Where were you during all flu seasons? Were you demanding mask wearing and vaccination? Were you outraged and posting here about it?

The answer is no, and that's because you weren't programmed to feign outrage over a virus until the media told you to.

And to top it all off...the vaccine doesn't even work LOL! You are actually more of a risk to infect someone than if you didn't receive the shot or if you have natural immunity, yet the CDC or any health organization apparently didn't know that would be the case, just like they didn't know the efficacy would fall of a cliff. I wonder what else they don't know or will come to find out? Maybe that the vaccines are causing the variants...just like that thing we used to have...what's it called again? Oh, that's right...influenza!

It's a joke...along with the idiots that claim you are a risk to someone else now if you aren't vaxxed or wearing a mask. It's fake outrage that you were simply programmed to believe. 

Congrats on proving you are a stupid sheep like Hipkat.

Great company to keep, bud!

My point because your a fucking retard, is that you do not have the freedom to spread illness. I have the right to live in a society free from infected fucktards like yourself.

I get a flu shot every year dumbass. I also wouldn't have a problem wearing a mask during flu season. It is social acceptable in many countries. 

The vaccine does work. Which is why nearly all hospitalizations and deaths are from the unvaccinated. You are a fucking retard if you ever thought vaccines were able to prevent infection 100% of the time. That's not how they work. Clearly you have caught an incurable form of degenerative stupidity.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

NOPE. terrible analogy. 

You're a terrible analogy.  :classic_biggrin:

38 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

My point because your a fucking retard, is that you do not have the freedom to spread illness. I have the right to live in a society free from infected fucktards like yourself.

I get a flu shot every year dumbass. I also wouldn't have a problem wearing a mask during flu season. It is social acceptable in many countries. 

The vaccine does work. Which is why nearly all hospitalizations and deaths are from the unvaccinated. You are a fucking retard if you ever thought vaccines were able to prevent infection 100% of the time. That's not how they work. Clearly you have caught an incurable form of degenerative stupidity.

Are you a physician?  Somehow I doubt it.  LOL.  Try not to speak like an "expert" on topics you actually don't know dick about.  Thanks.