Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden is Completely Losing It Mentally *****

Pretty fucking clear to EVERYONE except HipKat.  Scary.  Dangerous.  Comma-La Harris could be in charge sooner than you think.  What a complete cluster fuck.

Midterms will be a big red wave. As much as I can't stand Grandpa, Harris would be worse. I suspect Biden isn't even the President right now. I bet Obama and that ugly old hag Pelosi are running the country behind the scenes. What will be fun to watch is if Governor Gruesome losses the recall in California. I would laugh my ass off if California got a Republican Governor. I doubt it happens as Nancy will find a way to cheat for her boy to keep his job. One which he didn't earn and doesn't deserve. But if he does lose the reactions from the libtards will be priceless.

9 minutes ago, Greg said:

Midterms will be a big red wave. As much as I can't stand Grandpa, Harris would be worse. I suspect Biden isn't even the President right now. I bet Obama and that ugly old hag Pelosi are running the country behind the scenes. What will be fun to watch is if Governor Gruesome losses the recall in California. I would laugh my ass off if California got a Republican Governor. I doubt it happens as Nancy will find a way to cheat for her boy to keep his job. One which he didn't earn and doesn't deserve. But if he does lose the reactions from the libtards will be priceless.

If there is such a thing as a fixed election, it will be that one.  

1 hour ago, Greg said:

You seem a little misinformed. You know that even if the Republicans took the house and the Senate next year, Joe Biden is still the president and Kamala Harris is still the vice president. But like I said the other day, I don't think anyone would be surprised if that did happen because the Republicans have spent the last year fixing things to ensure that they can't lose by restricting access to voting booths and then when that wasn't good enough, creating new regulations that allow them to disregard any votes they want to just for the hell of it.

The Republican view of America, fixed votes. And you guys like to call the Democrats Communists LOL

• Gay 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You seem a little misinformed. You know that even if the Republicans took the house and the Senate next year, Joe Biden is still the president and Kamala Harris is still the vice president. But like I said the other day, I don't think anyone would be surprised if that did happen because the Republicans have spent the last year fixing things to ensure that they can't lose by restricting access to voting booths and then when that wasn't good enough, creating new regulations that allow them to disregard any votes they want to just for the hell of it.

The Republican view of America, fixed votes. And you guys like to call the Democrats Communists LOL

Misinformed about what? Of course Biden/Harris are the President/VP until 2024 no matter what happens in the midterms. I do think there is a chance Biden doesn't finish his first term as health could be an issue down the road.

45 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You are such a moron.  Hilarious when you call others misinformed.  You really need to see about getting some type of an education.  Right now you're just embarrassing yourself.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

VOMIT

19 minutes ago, Greg said:

Misinformed about what? Of course Biden/Harris are the President/VP until 2024 no matter what happens in the midterms. I do think there is a chance Biden doesn't finish his first term as health could be an issue down the road.

Or his own party forces him out which is even more likely.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

I wish I would have posted it here but I saw a story last night about how Donald Trump during the campaign said that Joe Biden is losing it and how Trump supporters have not let go of that narrative even though there is no concrete evidence of him having any type of cognitive dissonance whatsoever. Stuttering over words or forgetting a name here and there is not an example of dementia and is no different than the same kind of thing that Donald Trump did just as often.

It's time to drop that narrative and find something that actually has some factual value to it.

It's also not lost on me how you completely ignored what I said about Republicans rigging things so that it's harder for them to lose in future elections.

Oh yeah, and I fucking hate it that we have the same name

• Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

48 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Or his own party forces him out which is even more likely.

This is true.

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I wish I would have posted it here but I saw a story last night about how Donald Trump during the campaign said that Joe Biden is losing it and how Trump supporters have not let go of that narrative even though there is no concrete evidence of him having any type of cognitive dissonance whatsoever. Stuttering over words or forgetting a name here and there is not an example of dementia and is no different than the same kind of thing that Donald Trump did just as often.

It's time to drop that narrative and find something that actually has some factual value to it.

It's also not lost on me how you completely ignored what I said about Republicans rigging things so that it's harder for them to lose in future elections.

Oh yeah, and I fucking hate it that we have the same name

Oh please.  Whistling past the graveyard.  Any fool can see that Biden is mentally impaired.  That you deny it speaks to your obvious biases.  Fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh please.  Whistling past the graveyard.  Any fool can see that Biden is mentally impaired.  That you deny it speaks to your obvious biases.  Fact.

BAGHDADBOB1.jpg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Yeah I'm sick and tired of this clown show. Let's see how this other skanky clown Harris can make this cluster fuck world a lot worse.

9 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Yeah I'm sick and tired of this clown show. Let's see how this other skanky clown Harris can make this cluster fuck world a lot worse.

The sad thing is she probably would make it worse. She is so in over her head she makes Biden look competent. We know how sippy cup Joe is turning out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

Hey dumbass, I know that you live in a bubble with all the other dumbasses on that side of the coin but the only people who consider this a clown show or any of the other nonsense that you idiots keep trying to label it are you idiots. Go to people ever get tired of being so completely fucking misinformed about everything?

I know, I know.... BuT tUCkEr SaId......

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey dumbass, I know that you live in a bubble with all the other dumbasses on that side of the coin but the only people who consider this a clown show or any of the other nonsense that you idiots keep trying to label it are you idiots. Go to people ever get tired of being so completely fucking misinformed about everything?

I know, I know.... BuT tUCkEr SaId......

Uh, HipKat.  Turn on your TV or open a newspaper.  Maybe check a website or two.  99% of the MSM are ALSO tearing Biden a new asshole.  You're the one in a bubble.  Dumbass.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@JoeFerguson damn joe, sorry to hear that you turned gay like the rest of the guys on your side here. Must be some requisite for being a trump loving piece of shit, suck dick!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@JoeFerguson damn joe, sorry to hear that you turned gay like the rest of the guys on your side here. Must be some requisite for being a trump loving piece of shit, suck dick!

More homosexual talk/fantasies courtesy of resident fudge packer HipKat.  Keep that shit in the closet, boy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

More homosexual talk/fantasies courtesy of resident fudge packer HipKat.  Keep that shit in the closet, boy.

Just repeating the words from one of the smart posters here and he's on point.:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Just repeating the words from one of the smart posters here and he's on point.:classic_biggrin:

You fruity little faggot right-wingers are the ones who keeps splashing the gay tag on everything so it only stands to reason that y'all would suck dick for a pack of cigarettes and most of you probably don't even fucking smoke.

What is that old saying about walking like a duck? Quack quack faggot

Seek help. soflabillsfan