Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Sean may be right - Allen admits the crowd in KC messed with him

Allen said the announced crowd of 16,993 at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game made life difficult for the Bills.

“Playing in the AFC Championship Game last year, even though the Chiefs only had right around I think 20,000 fans, it was a huge, huge obstacle that we had to climb. And when you don’t practice for that type of situation and you have to go on silent count, you go up, then you make a check, and they get out of it, by that time they get out of it, now you’re in the wrong play again. There’s really nothing you can do to go back and change it

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Dang makes you wonder how much his play will be affected by crowds of 70k +

• Trump 1

My theory (re: desperate hope) is that with more experience the crowds will become less adrenaline-inducing for him.

I think Allen should just retire now.  Snicker, snicker.  Let's invent some more dumb things to "worry" about.  You people are unbelievable.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, theAteam said:

My theory (re: desperate hope) is that with more experience the crowds will become less adrenaline-inducing for him.

This is my hope as well.

• Like 1

20,000 people?? WTF is he going to do Oct 10 at Arrowhead with 75,000 people?? Fuck sakes, I'll be at that game too. I hope he shows up.

When his personal qb coach needs to devote special time to teach hm how to “calm down” you know it’s a problem. I think he’s more amped playing to packed crowds at home than away. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

He'll be fine. He played in front of full houses the year before. I'm sure playing 17 games without a fan, practicing that way for 6 months and then boom! Fans, would probably be profound difference

• Thanks 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, theAteam said:

Yes, but it's good he's being honest.

Sign josh Rosen for the minimum. He's equal to any crowd involvement during the game. Maybe he can make the oc better. When our josh gets hurt and the backups fail we will need someone to to redifine the playbook, take the fan message to the polookas, drop in some short passes, and lift buffalo into the mainstream. Lol

I at least understand how going from essentially no fans to on the road at arrowhead with 20K can have an impact on his game. I will say, I'm a little nervous about how he responds this year to having normal capacity stadiums. Especially with how loud the ralph will be

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, seandelevan said:

When his personal qb coach needs to devote special time to teach hm how to “calm down” you know it’s a problem. I think he’s more amped playing to packed crowds at home than away. 

Getting amped up is a huge asset for JA.

No Jay Cutler in this guy. Relax my friend. Your a great fan, but you need to chill. 

• Thanks 1

Josh will throw for 7,000 yard, have a unity completion percentage, and score 60 total TDs (51 passing, 7 rushing, 2 receiving).

After our playoff loss 2019 season to Houston:

1) 'We didn't score enough points' (Beane) - Result:  We set the franchise record for points.

2)  'I haven't done enough to surround our QB with weapons' (Beane) - Result:  He gets Stephon Diggs who leads the league in receiving yards.

3)  Can Josh take the next step? - Result:  Breaks every franchise passing stat and is top 5 in every major statistical category.  

So Josh is worrying about in-breaking routes and staying calm for crowds.  I suspect Josh will now

1)  Be a Zen Master on the field

2)  Be the highest-rated passer on in-breaking routes.

Beane is worried about the efficiency of our running game.  Watch us rush for 5+ yards per carry.  If we rush at all. 

I can see it bothering him after 16 games of being able to hear a pin drop and then 2 home games in the playoffs. It makes perfect sense. Lets just hope he gets used to it "again" and we don't see a drop in his play. Lets also not forget his 2020 season was of the charts. It was MVPesque. So he might have a "worse" season here in 2021 while still putting up insane numbers. 

Oh and our "strategy" of allowing Kelce and Hill to always be wiiiiide open with not a jersey within 5 yards is what did us in last season. Inexplicable. Every pass, every play. Both of them on an island. Not a defender in sight. Awesome game plan. 

• Trump 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

22 hours ago, bv said:

I think Sean's theory is true. I still blame the loss on coaching though.

Ding!  Ding!  Ding!

We have a winner.  Coaching wins/loses games in today's NFL playoffs.  QB is secondary.

• Trump 1

4 hours ago, Victor7 said:

I can see it bothering him after 16 games of being able to hear a pin drop and then 2 home games in the playoffs. It makes perfect sense. Lets just hope he gets used to it "again" and we don't see a drop in his play. Lets also not forget his 2020 season was of the charts. It was MVPesque. So he might have a "worse" season here in 2021 while still putting up insane numbers. 

Oh and our "strategy" of allowing Kelce and Hill to always be wiiiiide open with not a jersey within 5 yards is what did us in last season. Inexplicable. Every pass, every play. Both of them on an island. Not a defender in sight. Awesome game plan. 

I’ll always have this picture. Years ago when started bitching about this team investing so much in defense I would always say “oh nice…another guy we will see chasing other teams weapons. And well….here you are…

C6C12601-3568-49D7-A05B-DC1B06B98978.jpeg

• Trump 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Allen is too honest. Other QBs are also working on something. But they are not telling. So we assume nobody does calm down practices. And nobody is saying openly that not being used too crowds has made it difficult. You think the crowd is the problem. I say that the only problem is that Allen is too honest. 
mehr works on calming down because he is so hyper-competitive. And he will work an not letting the crowd affect him. He will get it done. Despite what Sean and Lit are thinking …

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

A tale of two games:

In the Buffalo AFCC game KC was allowed to molest, hold, and mug the Bills and wound up winning.

In the Super Bowl they were NOT allowed to do any of that against Tampa Bay and got their asses kicked.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-best-gifs-of-the-nfls-fourth-week?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bfsharecopy&sub=0_615057#615057

It happens to them all.  Problem with Brady is he wins a lot and the Bills were pretty bad in 2012.  

Wes Welker has revealed the answer to the question America has been pondering for, gosh, days already: Just who are the “bitches” Tom Brady was addressing Sunday?

Buffalo fans? Good guess. But in reality, Brady was talking to Welker and Deion Branch, who were suggesting the touchdown Brady had just scored wouldn’t stand up to official review. 

Yeah sure he was.   See, even though Brady can chew up Bills fans and their team, they still get to him.  It's just that he can burp anything bad he ate back up.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

On 8/20/2021 at 5:42 PM, DannyBoy said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-best-gifs-of-the-nfls-fourth-week?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bfsharecopy&sub=0_615057#615057

It happens to them all.  Problem with Brady is he wins a lot and the Bills were pretty bad in 2012.  

Wes Welker has revealed the answer to the question America has been pondering for, gosh, days already: Just who are the “bitches” Tom Brady was addressing Sunday?

Buffalo fans? Good guess. But in reality, Brady was talking to Welker and Deion Branch, who were suggesting the touchdown Brady had just scored wouldn’t stand up to official review. 

Yeah sure he was.   See, even though Brady can chew up Bills fans and their team, they still get to him.  It's just that he can burp anything bad he ate back up.  

In your mind, Brady scoring a TD and saying “fuck you bitches” is the same as Allen having a complete meltdown?