Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

McD doesn’t seem happy with Dawkins

27 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

And you showed NO PROOF of many.  You are a fucking moron.

I'm not gonna list every freaking example you fucking idiot. 

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You have NONE.  Anyone with a brain, which you obviously have been shortchanged on, would be able to produce numbers to back up his claims.  You can't do that because you are making shit up.  The last time you produced numbers as your proof the numbers were less than .01%.  I know it's not PC to say this, but you are retarded.  

You are too foolish to even have a normal conversation with. 

Time to ignore your stupid ass.  

• Barf 1

46 minutes ago, Klaista said:

You are too foolish to even have a normal conversation with. 

Time to ignore your stupid ass.  

Good, the ignoramus is ignoring me.   He cannot produce any numbers to support his claims because he's too stupid to find any & if he did, as he has done in the past, the numbers disprove his theory. 

9 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:
Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Yes.’
Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.
Bud: ‘Ok.’
Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
Bud: ‘That’s right.’
Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Certainly.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’
Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
Bud: ‘I know.’
Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
Bud: ‘Correct.’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
Bud: ‘Third base.’

this is a comedy sketch linking together all kinds of advice throughout the pandemic that changed as new info came to light. 

a big nothing. Pretty good though. Funny. ty

cba fan

2 hours ago, cba fan said:

because virtually all contracting Covid are the unvaxxed and virtually all dying from Covid are the unvaxxed.

The vaccine is out of your system within 72 hours and has no Covid virus in it so it is physically impossible to get Covid from it.

you are trying to equate your anecdotal evidence of personal experiences with Covid as a barometer of how it is working in the general population. You are wrong.

ex: I know two young healthy friends who contracted Covid and had strokes. Using your logic I should now think everyone under 30 will have a stroke if they catch Covid. It is not true. The risk of stroke is dramatically increased but not everyone will have one. 

That's not accurate.

Israel is the most most vaccinated country in the world and yet they are facing the highest rate of new infections.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta

I believe what they call the "Delta variant" is really ADE (anti-body dependent enhancement) from the jab. 

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2021 at 10:11 PM, Klaista said:

That's not accurate.

Israel is the most most vaccinated country in the world and yet they are facing the highest rate of new infections.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta

I believe what they call the "Delta variant" is really ADE (anti-body dependent enhancement) from the jab. 

Covid vaccines were made long before Delta was out. The article you link clearly says the vaccines prevent death from Delta. :classic_wacko: You don't internet very well.

The fact the current vaccines work on the mutant strain is a pleasant and amazing unplanned benefit.

the article also states 50% of new infections in Israel are in vaxxed and 50% in unvaxxed. Yet vaxxed out number unvaxxed by a considerably margin. This again shows the vaccine works and shows how Delta infections are much higher in unvaxxed even though they are a much smaller population than vaxxed. Plus delta causes death in unvaxxed and not in vaxxed.

i see this a lot when antivaxxers try to show how they think vaccines don't work then end up showing how it works.

ex: the carnival cruise line that reported 27 covid infections all in vaxxed. Ship had 96% of passengers vaxxed and 99% of crew.(unclear how many fully vaxed or where crew may have been prior). Antivaxxers jumped on this as a sign vaccines are a fail. lol.

In reality 3000 passengers on the ship and only "ONE" got covid. "ONE". lol. Of 1500 crew only "26" got covid. Also none very sick. This is amazing again and shows how great vaccines work. 

• Thanks 1

cba fan

On 8/18/2021 at 5:01 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

And you showed NO PROOF of many.  You are a fucking moron.

Name calling in uncalled for. You jerk

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

15 hours ago, cba fan said:

Covid vaccines were made long before Delta was out. The article you link clearly says the vaccines prevent death from Delta. :classic_wacko: You don't internet very well.

The fact the current vaccines work on the mutant strain is a pleasant and amazing unplanned benefit.

the article also states 50% of new infections in Israel are in vaxxed and 50% in unvaxxed. Yet vaxxed out number unvaxxed by a considerably margin. This again shows the vaccine works and shows how Delta infections are much higher in unvaxxed even though they are a much smaller population than vaxxed. Plus delta causes death in unvaxxed and not in vaxxed.

i see this a lot when antivaxxers try to show how they think vaccines don't work then end up showing how it works.

ex: the carnival cruise line that reported 27 covid infections all in vaxxed. Ship had 96% of passengers vaxxed and 99% of crew.(unclear how many fully vaxed or where crew may have been prior). Antivaxxers jumped on this as a sign vaccines are a fail. lol.

In reality 3000 passengers on the ship and only "ONE" got covid. "ONE". lol. Of 1500 crew only "26" got covid. Also none very sick. This is amazing again and shows how great vaccines work. 

If Israel is the most vaccinated country in the nation and the vaccine REALLY worked shouldn't new cases be trending down significantly? 

You can bring up the "delta" but how do we know that it really exists and isn't just some BS they made up?

From my understanding they never even isolated the original covid-19 virus so how can they differentiate between the orginal virus and a new strain? 

Melissa Joan Hart who is fully vaxxed is now dealing with Covid. 

Complete Shocker.

• Barf 1

Jesse Jackson who was fully vaccinated now in the hospital with Covid.

Vaccine is working great!

• Barf 1

On 8/21/2021 at 4:13 PM, Klaista said:

If Israel is the most vaccinated country in the nation and the vaccine REALLY worked shouldn't new cases be trending down significantly? 

You can bring up the "delta" but how do we know that it really exists and isn't just some BS they made up?

From my understanding they never even isolated the original covid-19 virus so how can they differentiate between the orginal virus and a new strain? 

YES they are trending down. Original Covid cases have dramatically trended down as they are virtually gone now. Vaccine really works.

No they are not trending down for mutations. Mutation Covid cases will trend up when new variants hit. No vaccine has been made yet to combat the mutations. Delta has taken over in Israel and US and India and now New Zealand too among others.

Current Covid vaccines were made before Delta and any mutations even existed. The fact they prevent death in vaxxed is an amazing added benefit. Vaccines work.

Labs do "Genomic sequencing" to identify mutations. In order to make any vaccine the genome needs to be sequenced. It is done all the time and it only takes weeks now as opposed to years in the past due to computers, new tech, and advances in research.

On 8/22/2021 at 5:17 PM, Klaista said:

Jesse Jackson who was fully vaccinated now in the hospital with Covid.

Vaccine is working great!

yes vaccine is working great. 17 to 35 million can still get Covid even after all US residents are vaxxed. Covid vaccines are amazingly effective at 66% to 95%. NO vaccines are 100%. And the virus the vaccines were made for is virtually gone now. What part of this math do you not understand?? Vaccines work.

cba fan