Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden regime's latest failure, Afghanistan

5 minutes ago, Nuke said:

This is such a disaster, that the national media is criticizing Biden. Saw on ABC news one of the reporters saying that nothing Biden is saying is matching the footage getting back to us. Biden says Americans are not having problems getting to the airport, when all the footage coming out suggests different. It’s pretty bad when your biggest cheerleaders start calling you a liar. 

EXACTLY

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

CNN, ladies and gentlemen. WOW

So all of a sudden CNN is reputable? LOL

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

This is such a disaster, that the national media is criticizing Biden. Saw on ABC news one of the reporters saying that nothing Biden is saying is matching the footage getting back to us. Biden says Americans are not having problems getting to the airport, when all the footage coming out suggests different. It’s pretty bad when your biggest cheerleaders start calling you a liar. 

Let me take that further, so all of a sudden the MSM is reputable? You fucking idiots show off your stupidity every time you post on here.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The Bush Family has a long history in the US CIA which basically created Osama Bin Laden.

The United States, couldn't fix some airplane doors, clean up crash sites, run it's own economy, secure the US Capitol from violent idiots, keep a complete dumb ass like Trump from kissing the Taliban's ass, or even distribute their own tests and vaccines for Covid-19.

The United States is not able to build other Nations and as long as this fucking GOP trash that both negiotated this nightmare, then disowned it, has such a loud voice: the United States should understand that it is 50% 3rd World Nation here and stop whining about 3rd World Nations that make bad choices elsewhere.

Look in a mirror, then get out of Afghanistan now. Cause the GOP whom started Afghanistan,  never wants Afghanistan to end and never had the balls to stop occupying a Nation.

It's no wonder a pig to women like Trump LOVES his Taliban. No one loses more in an Afghsnistan withdrawl than their women.

Leave Afghanistan now, and to the usual gross pigs....drop the fuck dead.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Republicans love Afghan refugees, NOT

All this moaning and whining and all the crocodile tears from the Trump Right about the poor Afghans Biden "abandoned," and why didn't he start evacuating them sooner? What a load of crap! Trump and his very own Reichsfuhrer Stephen Miller sabotaged the program that was supposed to allow Afghans into the US.

Former Trump administration official Olivia Troye confirmed that Trump and Stephen Miller gutted the Special Immigrant Visa program so that Afghans couldn’t come to the US.

What I will say is this when it came to the topic of refugees especially, considering all the anti-immigration policies being executed under the Trump administration and everything that Stephen Miller propagated and pushed the refugee conversation was one of the toughest. It’s a known thing across the United States government across people who worked on the issue that we were walking on eggshells whenever weld have the discussion.

And these meetings were held working groups across the national security council where people have State Department DHS, many people were very vocal. The Pentagon especially was vocal about the S.I.V, P2 people, Iraqis people in Afghanistan who were helping our troops who still were waiting for years in the pipeline and then it slowly starts to slow down to a trickle.

That is because the resources on the program were being gutted and moved around elsewhere. Like I met with organizations. I met with refugee resettling organizations who work on the process. They would come to me and say, we’re not seeing the contracts. We’re not seeing the funding. What’s happening here?

And so there was a clear delineation of what was exactly going on which is why it’s so frustrating to me to watch these revisionist history narratives happening right now with some of these people that are pushing this rhetoric or saying that Trump would have solved the problem.

Elizabeth Neumann, who was also served in the Trump administration, backed up Troye’s characterization:

I can vouch for @OliviaTroye’s characterization 👇. Will add that we have proof of what Trump would have done - he abandoned our allies in the no-notice decision to withdraw from Syria. Kurds, Iraqi SIVs, P2s, NGOs were left scrambling and many died. https://t.co/4tAbsMCSWE
12:51 PM · Aug 20, 2021

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

The Bush Family has a long history in the US CIA which basically created Osama Bin Laden.

The United States, couldn't fix some airplane doors, clean up crash sites, run it's own economy, secure the US Capitol from violent idiots, keep a complete dumb ass like Trump from kissing the Taliban's ass, or even distribute their own tests and vaccines for Covid-19.

The United States is not able to build other Nations and as long as this fucking GOP trash that both negiotated this nightmare, then disowned it, has such a loud voice: the United States should understand that it is 50% 3rd World Nation here and stop whining about 3rd World Nations that make bad choices elsewhere.

Look in a mirror, then get out of Afghanistan now. Cause the GOP whom started Afghanistan,  never wants Afghanistan to end and never had the balls to stop occupying a Nation.

It's no wonder a pig to women like Trump LOVES his Taliban. No one loses more in an Afghsnistan withdrawl than their women.

Leave Afghanistan now, and to the usual gross pigs....drop the fuck dead.

This post is loaded with nonsense and stupidity. I'm not sure you made one correct point over the course of it.

Embarrassing that there are losers that think this way and prance around as if they are morally and intellectually superior.

You are nothing of the sort, and the only thing that will wake you up will be when you are on deaths doorstep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Republicans love Afghan refugees, NOT

All this moaning and whining and all the crocodile tears from the Trump Right about the poor Afghans Biden "abandoned," and why didn't he start evacuating them sooner? What a load of crap! Trump and his very own Reichsfuhrer Stephen Miller sabotaged the program that was supposed to allow Afghans into the US.

Former Trump administration official Olivia Troye confirmed that Trump and Stephen Miller gutted the Special Immigrant Visa program so that Afghans couldn’t come to the US.

What I will say is this when it came to the topic of refugees especially, considering all the anti-immigration policies being executed under the Trump administration and everything that Stephen Miller propagated and pushed the refugee conversation was one of the toughest. It’s a known thing across the United States government across people who worked on the issue that we were walking on eggshells whenever weld have the discussion.

And these meetings were held working groups across the national security council where people have State Department DHS, many people were very vocal. The Pentagon especially was vocal about the S.I.V, P2 people, Iraqis people in Afghanistan who were helping our troops who still were waiting for years in the pipeline and then it slowly starts to slow down to a trickle.

That is because the resources on the program were being gutted and moved around elsewhere. Like I met with organizations. I met with refugee resettling organizations who work on the process. They would come to me and say, we’re not seeing the contracts. We’re not seeing the funding. What’s happening here?

And so there was a clear delineation of what was exactly going on which is why it’s so frustrating to me to watch these revisionist history narratives happening right now with some of these people that are pushing this rhetoric or saying that Trump would have solved the problem.

Elizabeth Neumann, who was also served in the Trump administration, backed up Troye’s characterization:

I can vouch for @OliviaTroye’s characterization 👇. Will add that we have proof of what Trump would have done - he abandoned our allies in the no-notice decision to withdraw from Syria. Kurds, Iraqi SIVs, P2s, NGOs were left scrambling and many died. https://t.co/4tAbsMCSWE
12:51 PM · Aug 20, 2021

This loser will pivot to anything so he can obsolve Joe and blame Trump.

Why can't you simply admit that this was a complete and total failure on the part of the Biden regime?

I think this entire board knows why, and it shows the level of stupidity and lack of morality you have.

TDS has consumed you, and it has melted your brain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This loser will pivot to anything so he can obsolve Joe and blame Trump.

Why can't you simply admit that this was a complete and total failure on the part of the Biden regime?

I think this entire board knows why, and it shows the level of stupidity and lack of morality you have.

TDS has consumed you, and it has melted your brain.

Ignore him in real time, it’ll work wonders for you.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

Let me take that further, so all of a sudden the MSM is reputable? You fucking idiots show off your stupidity every time you post on here.

This is such a dumb ass retort. Come on, Hip, you’re better then this. We all know ALL network news medias are bias. Some are   conservative, most are liberal bias. None are reputable at giving unbiased news. It just looks even worse, when the guys on YOUR side, that usually are covering your ass, say what a disaster. 

• Like 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

The Afghanistan Army

Who could have ever predicted these “ lean, mean, fighting machines” failing?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nuke said:

This is such a dumb ass retort. Come on, Hip, you’re better then this. We all know ALL network news medias are bias. Some are   conservative, most are liberal bias. None are reputable at giving unbiased news. It just looks even worse, when the guys on YOUR side, that usually are covering your ass, say what a disaster. 

Which is what makes your sudden reliance on the MSM even more puzzling. Oh wait, duh, THIS report fits your narrative

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Which is what makes your sudden reliance on the MSM even more puzzling. Oh wait, duh, THIS report fits your narrative

You refuse to admit that this makes Biden look a little worse. It’s like the time you overheard the guy you considered your friend tell someone else that you were a dork. (Just kidding about that, but, that’s a good analogy) It would hurt a little more. 

8 minutes ago, Nuke said:

You refuse to admit that this makes Biden look a little worse.

Wrong!!!! I posted in another thread that Greg talked about a Mid-term bloodbath that the Biden administration and the Democrats have 3 things working against them; The border with Mexico, violent crimes in America being on the rise and the way Afghanistan is being conducted

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Loser tactics: support MSM narrative as long as it fits your agenda while deeming contradictory articles bogus/illegitimate 

When MSM narrative doesn't suit your agenda, attack the people that criticized the MSM, and don't actually address the issue or article by any means because that may compromise you

This is how F8 and Hip are now playing it now since their puppet masters have changed course

The 2:20 mark. 

Before intervening anywhere, America needs to ask themselves one thing.  Are we going to keep a military occupational presence there forever?  If the answer is no, don't get involved.  We are absolutely trash at "nation building" this is just the most recent example 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Way to go, Joe!

Resign immediately 

This is literally what happens everywhere USA goes?  It's cheaper to leave all our shit there instead of bringing it back, so we outfit the next group of rebels!  Fun plan, is it not?!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

This is literally what happens everywhere USA goes?  It's cheaper to leave all our shit there instead of bringing it back, so we outfit the next group of rebels!  Fun plan, is it not?!

Agreed and we do it over and over and over. Also stop with the nation building. That's fucking dumb as hell. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Also stop with the nation building. That's fucking dumb as hell. 

5kg09r.jpg